• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

All dressed up and ready to play!

2BA59C1C-2A8E-48A1-A763-EB815B2441E4.1602379677.jpeg
EC8A6241-E28A-4CD2-8DC7-63AC2C97EAA6.1602379678.jpeg
CC51CE18-1752-4556-A0D4-53F1FF348C9D.1602379679.jpeg
A4BF6E8C-D880-4790-B70B-CE778C2402C8.1602379680.jpeg

Cool gun, but if you have an order you’ve been waiting to have fulfilled for some time now, dare not inquire about it if order is through Brian, else you’ll either get no response, inquiry deleted, or told “I can give you a refund if you can’t wait” a few more months past your promised date. A promised date that is deleted so as to have no record of being promised in the first place, really wish I knew this was gonna happen and wish I knew he’d be like this

Regarding those that are un-patiently whining:

Please don’t mis-understand the situation or my explanation of it. I do not have any relationship with EDgun West, other than a waiting customer myself. I do however have some insight to share as I too own a small business and have customers waiting on products from time to time. I’m in the home Decor’ business and the demographic (most of our customers) are ladies in the 30 to 65 age group. The products are sold and deposit taken, the deposit is then used (spent) on the production of our customer’s custom made products. When the products arrive in shipping to us, we get them to our customers ASAP, because that is when we can collect our profits from the satisfied customer. Believe me My employees and myself like to be paid our work pay ON TIME EVERY 2 WEEKS!! So there is no incentive whatsoever for me as a business to delay delivery of our products as this significantly affects the lives of our Customers, Employees and Myself! Also remember these Leshiy 2’s were pre-ordered based on the number of Customers who pre-paid fully or with a partial payment (deposit), during the beginning of a World-wide COVID-19 pandemic. Wether you believe in it or not we are all affected by it....and it SUCKS!

COVID-19 and Manufacturing delays: (This is my opinion, with very good insight, based on my own experiences within my Business as described above)

The assembly of parts and pieces from various places around the Globe is very problematic for the Manufacturer (EDgun), and any other Manufacturer these days...it just a FACT that everyone has to deal with. Remember EDgun has been working on the creation of the Leshiy 2 for more than a year and a half, meaning they have been sending CAD (engineering drawings) to various manufacturers of the parts and pieces around the Globe to see who can make them correctly to tight engineering specifications every time. All this work was done prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. I think it is safe to say that EDgun would not bring this gun to market (start pre-selling) until they were satisfied months before that EDgun could fulfill the orders as their reputation as a very good Airgun manufacturer is a stake! So pre-selling started at the beginning of 2020, as you know this correlates with the rise of the pandemic, which very little was known about globally until late May and June 2020. So personally I’m not surprised with the delays and trust that EDgun and EDgun West are doing their best to manage the process and make sure that the Leshiy 2 is delivered with quality as both businesses reputations are at stake! In this situation all EDgun and Edgun West can do is wait, inspect for quality and offer refunds to those that want them. I suppose they could go back to square one and find a different group of manufacturers for the parts and pieces, send them the CAD drawings, negotiate with them pricing and patent protection (back to prototype phase); the work that took more than a year to accomplish. Doing this would lead to more delays and certainly more COVID-19 delays going forward.

As for me I will wait, happily! Because Ed and Brian in my opinion have been extremely transparent with the production of Leshiy 2...there is a large volume of content available for customers to read, watch etc. At the same time working like Trojans to get these creations into the hands of their customers from my prospective its been extraordinary to watch them professionally manage this process. For certain there will always be detractors, competitors, zealots, and those that are envious and jealous of the EDgun creation, EDgun and EDgun West’s success.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Reactions: Peskådot671
Personal Experience with Edgunwest 

I am lucky enough to be one of the first 100 to receive the Leshiy 2, I am lucky enough to live 20 min away from Edgunwest, He has returned every email, and every test within 1-2 hours, even on the weekends when he was getting some R and R with family. Met him personally twice and he took time to show me how to assemble and disassemble parts with a prototype. Yes the price is steep, the results for me have been excellent with the limited testing I have done but still awaiting others to report. But the customer service has been top notch for me. With Covid19 and the state of the world, I think that there are some things beyond control of individuals. Heck, I keep looking at videos for my Yong Heng compressor and the author keeps saying the $230 dollars, its a great deal. I cant really find one that has the autostop(controversial if needed I know) for less than $320 dollars. Keep up the effort Brian.

twohsieh

(beach-gunner posted just seconds before me, I agree)

Well said Beach-gunner. Nobody could have foreseen the times we are living in now and the logistical nightmare it brought about. I also feel that Ed has been transparent about a production timeline if anyone was following his videos. For me, whether the videos were in Russian or with English subtitles, I felt a sense of comfort how things were moving along. If anyone looks back at the introduction of the Leshiy Classic, R5, Lelya 2.0, and R5M, I knew EDgun would deliver. 

Twohsieh,

I've also experienced awesome customer service from Brian at EDgun West. I have never had an email or text unanswered and he will work with you. I recall once when I had a question, he replied at 5:00 a.m. on his way to his other job and I wasn't expecting him to. For "In Stock" items, shipping has always been fast. On another note, Ed himself replies to this forum to include Brian. I'm not trying to suck up to anybody but I like Ed's no nonsense, no beating around the bush approach as a manufacturer and Brian has treated me well. It's a good combination.