• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

A few days late posting a picture, but my Barra scope just arrived today so I thought I'd mount it up to test it out.

Leshiy 2 - 1.1601930435.jpeg

omark04 - that muzzle break kit looks sweet. I have a Tishina setup on order, but I hope the muzzle break become available separately as it would be fun to mount when going to the range.

Well guys I took one for the team!!! Hahaha I just got my Leshiy 2. And never even had time to shot it but!!! I sent Photos measurements then I took the grip off my leshiy 2 and sent it to Steven Brown so he can use it as a prototype to make future custom laminate grips that everyone knows so well the best made by Mr. brown so very soon he will make what you need. 

Just a heads up for anyone putting Picatinny rail's on the side of your hand guards there isn't enough clearance when you install the moderator kit it scratches the tube inside the handguard

Thank you for this. I would most certainly have boggered mine up. That's a shame as it was 70% of the reason I got the kit. I wanted a 2ndary red dot mounted...