• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I’m in the first wave of pre order with edgun west I can’t wait more longer plus I pre-order the Valkyrie Muzzle break kit with 450mm barrel 

hurry up Ed......:)

Now all depends on the shipping company. I have packed everything (first 100 guns for Brian) and we are waiting the shipping company to agree to make the delivery :) It is very close already, keep patience :)

With the best regards

Ed

Ed - this is the best news I've heard yet in 2020!

I’m in the first wave of pre order with edgun west I can’t wait more longer plus I pre-order the Valkyrie Muzzle break kit with 450mm barrel 

Now all depends on the shipping company. I have packed everything (first 100 guns for Brian) and we are waiting the shipping company to agree to make the delivery :) It is very close already, keep patience :)

With the best regards

Ed

Ed - this is the best news I've heard yet in 2020!

Yes, but it's a very low bar since 2020 has been the sh*ttiest year EVER. Can't wait to get mine from Brian hopefully soon!

With the best regards

Ed

What about the L2s going to Joost, if you don’t mind me asking?

I placed an order for the Leshiy 2 Long with EDgun West about 5 weeks ago. Anyone have any estimates on when the Long versions will be headed to Edgun West?

I also placed an order for the 350 two months ago. Chomping at the bit here!

No one here likely knows. I'd email Brian and find out where you are on the pre-order wait list and approx when he thinks that shipment would arrive. IIRC there was a first 100 pre-order and then a 2nd 100 pre-order. I'm not sure how pre-orders work after that. 

Yes, an adventure it has been for sure. You guys all made the adventure part happen in my eyes. With your updates and videos, Brian along with Ed's videos and The Edgun Leshiy YouTube channel, I have felt like I was kept up to date on the processes involved. I mean Ed's videos....... come on.... what company owner takes this kind of time to shoot video and keep the customer so informed? And, it is not just the videos, but also the level of sincerity which they are made...Just awesome. No complaints from me on the whole deal. You all are doing great imho. Thank you.

JT 

Yes, an adventure it has been for sure. You guys all made the adventure part happen in my eyes. With your updates and videos, Brian along with Ed's videos and The Edgun Leshiy YouTube channel, I have felt like I was kept up to date on the processes involved. I mean Ed's videos....... come on.... what company owner takes this kind of time to shoot video and keep the customer so informed? And, it is not just the videos, but also the level of sincerity which they are made...Just awesome. No complaints from me on the whole deal. You all are doing great imho. Thank you.

JT

Thanks a lot for valuing it! :)

JT

Same here I agree with JT! Applause !

For once, no longer have to commission custom machined adapters to run thermal weapon sights and clip ons with day optics (Halo LR, LWTS-LR, S&B PM II Ultra Short, Elcan) and MAWL lasers together, as I was forced to with the Lelya 2.0s, considering such short rail space.

Placed a pre order in May for the L2 350mm .25, bought the Tishina 200mm LDC 350mm kit upon release.

We shall see as first adopters, how this levels out, but have full faith in Ed, Brian to have smoothed the kinks out, and to take care of any gremlin that may show up.

Have very strong feelings this L2 will take over from the Lelya 2.0s for my NV/Thermal hog hunts.

Thank you Brian, Ed, Valkyrie AG for bringing such a cool item to market, and making reality of what I believe to be the "airdream" of every one of us of as teenagers!

Hi Ed, 

JT

Thanks a lot for valuing it! :)

Hi Ed, 

Have you shipped the Leshiy 2 to Francisco, in Spain?. I'm waiting for this months ago!!! 

I have the Leshiy 1, that I won't sell, and Lelya, and both of them wait the new member of family hands opened!!!

regards and thanks for your work. 

Not to derail your infringe on this thread, but is edgun west receiving any R5M, .25 cal., long with this shipment ? Figured this may be the best place to ask, sense Ed and Brian have both posted to this thread, sorry.

Ed is putting them together for me , I hope to have them soon, not sure if they will make this shipment or not

Brian