• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

1589985542_7695408685ec54106b01494.44956067.png

Its been stated .30 caliber @ 108 fpe with the 350mm barrel. That would mean 44.75 JSB's would have to shoot in the vicinity of 1045 fps and the 50 JSB's 985 fps. I would imagine shoot count to suffer drastically and the ability to shoot accurately diminished greatly. 

Remember there is no hammer, therefore much easier to achieve higher velocities. Would be encouraging to hear and see more prior to production release.

Cheers

Rford,

I too noticed those inconsistencies with regards to meters/yards. In talking with Brian he mentioned the ability to shoot at over 100 fpe, don't remember exact figure, non the less very impressive for 350mm barrel. Because it can doesn't mean it will perform well at that speed/energy especially in such a small light platform, as to my thinking anyways.

I'm in for the .25 /long, my thinking is this platform will best serve this caliber for my needs. Interesting times ahead, looking forward to the first wave of delivery.

Cheers

Well, at least we have a review in English and it has been the most informative to date. I'm also interested in the final production gun and what has been changed. The things that he mentioned I had questions about such as the scope rail having built in MOA or 5° slant. Gregor also mentioned it and prior to his review, I also wondered about the latch/side folding release lever getting in the way of a scope mount if it was to be mounted further back. I think changes would need to be made to the latch for clearance especially if a one piece cantilever style scope mount such as LaRue, ADM and others will be used. In his video, I noticed the longer moderator on the side for the 350mm barrel. I'll be looking out for his next review and hopefully he can post up the numbers for the 350mm in .30cal.

Thank you for responding Ed and thanks for the illustration. I was referring to this style of one piece scope mount like the LaRue SPR LT104. If I'm not mistaken, I think you have one of these scope mounts that you use for testing accuracy with your airguns but I might be wrong. 

1590482559_2878774795eccd67f093bc8.84479533.jpg

I was wondering if I was to move it further back to get the proper eye relief if the lever for the stock would have enough clearance depicted in your pic below...

1590482631_20806633395eccd6c7a3d1f6.63736472.jpg

I have the same scope mount so I'll see if it will clear when I get my L2. I'll then shop for a scope and mount later after seeing how things fit. I guess that's the only way for now.