EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Has anybody tried fx hybrid slugs in the L2 - I have standard 30 mags and I just watched a video showing an expansion comparison of several pellets and slugs, the fx hybrids were the most impressive even against hades they mushroomed into practically a flat disc atleast twice the original calibre size, I think they are exactly .300 in size so maybe a little loose in standard mag, but maybe they'd sit in once the magnets on and the mags in the gun? I am on a quest for exploding vermin! 😂

Has anybody tried fx hybrid slugs in the L2 - I have standard 30 mags and I just watched a video showing an expansion comparison of several pellets and slugs, the fx hybrids were the most impressive even against hades they mushroomed into practically a flat disc atleast twice the original calibre size, I think they are exactly .300 in size so maybe a little loose in standard mag, but maybe they'd sit in once the magnets on and the mags in the gun? I am on a quest for exploding vermin! 😂

I think so. If you read back in this thread or do a creative search you should find what you are looking for.

Ok so I have just swapped from a 22 standard walther barrel with 0.7 jets to a 30 alpha precision barrel with 0.2 jets, I wound the EAR a little and am averaging 810-820 fps with hades pellets, I was careful with slotting the barrel in etc, however I have an issue the brand new standard mag is not indexing - I get one shot and then the next shot is just air since the mag hasn't rotated, it did index a few times at first but now its not at all? Any ideas? I already established that my forward plug is missing the dog bone price, it may still contain the collar, but dont fancy opening it up if unnecessary, does anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening?

Ok so I have just swapped from a 22 standard walther barrel with 0.7 jets to a 30 alpha precision barrel with 0.2 jets, I wound the EAR a little and am averaging 810-820 fps with hades pellets, I was careful with slotting the barrel in etc, however I have an issue the brand new standard mag is not indexing - I get one shot and then the next shot is just air since the mag hasn't rotated, it did index a few times at first but now its not at all? Any ideas? I already established that my forward plug is missing the dog bone price, it may still contain the collar, but dont fancy opening it up if unnecessary, does anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening?

If you are sure it's not barrel friction then the next most likely culprit is that because you modified your air pressure and jets (timing) you might not have enough energy in the system to get the magazine to rotate. There is a little screw that adjusts the tension on the magazine. If you look at the parts diagram it becomes clear which part needs adjustment.

If you are sure it's not barrel friction then the next most likely culprit is that because you modified your air pressure and jets (timing) you might not have enough energy in the system to get the magazine to rotate. There is a little screw that adjusts the tension on the magazine. If you look at the parts diagram it becomes clear which part needs adjustment.
Thank you for your response I just watched edgun Wests indexing video where he goes through everything to check, before even getting to the retention spring adjustment, I have found that the wheel (part 3 in the diagram) is in quite a state, several flat spots and generally worn out, not sure how ive done that or why indexing only just became an issue, but looks like I need to replace this asap as apparently it can over or under cycle and actually cauce the pellet to hit the back of the barrel and with high pressure I am guessing some serious damage could happen

Screenshot_20240411-173219.png

Thank you for your response I just watched edgun Wests indexing video where he goes through everything to check, before even getting to the retention spring adjustment, I have found that the wheel (part 3 in the diagram) is in quite a state, several flat spots and generally worn out, not sure how ive done that or why indexing only just became an issue, but looks like I need to replace this asap as apparently it can over or under cycle and actually cauce the pellet to hit the back of the barrel and with high pressure I am guessing some serious damage could happen

View attachment 454468
Pic not great but flat spots all around it

Screenshot_20240411-173848.png

View attachment 74000View attachment 74005View attachment 74014View attachment 74023

View attachment 74030View attachment 74036View attachment 74043

秘密已经泄露了。😊

我被告知生产将于六月开始,我们可能会在夏末看到第一支枪。

毫无疑问,我会拥有其中之一!

View attachment 74000View attachment 74005View attachment 74014View attachment 74023

View attachment 74030View attachment 74036View attachment 74043

The cat is out of the bag. 😊

I have been told that production will start in June and that we might see the first guns towards the end of summer.

I’m going to have one of these, no doubt!
Hello,Do you continue to sell "Edgun Leshiy 2 Aluminum Trigger Lower Group - Huma Air"?

No way in hell I am going to spend between $2750 and $3000 for an airgun....If you can, then you either have a lot more $$$$$$$ than I do or simply don't understand the value of a dollar. In other words, you have more $ than sense. ...
Valid point in your comment to limit the budget per gun, but honestly how many airguns and pb you own for a total value of $?
I got one .25 in 2020 and one more .22 in 2022 and I am not reach enough to buy cheap things - that is a german expression btw...

What a person chooses to spend their money on is their business. I've heard idiots say that I spent too much on airguns, but they own ATVs, Toy haulers, high-end cars, etc... I don't tell them that they're idiots - their expenses are their prerogatives. In the same vein, those of us who buy premium airguns are simply moving our money to those areas we value. I drive pedestrian vehicles (my truck has 312,000 miles on it) and my car is nothing fancy. I own no ATVs, toy-haulers, boats, jet-skis, snowmobiles, nor anything of the like. Makes airguns seem cheap...

It's not more dollars than sense, it's prioritizing what matters to us. Contemplate that, as you sit in front of your 99" television, or go for a drive in your Beemer...

GsT

I think that kind of wear comes from roughly removing and inserting the magazine. You can be a little more delicate, carefully angling the magazine to avoid that problem. Or use your other hand and pull that little arm out of the way.

You are contributing nothing of value to the thread.
That is your opinion and this IS a forum.

My opinion is just as valid as yours. Just because you may disagree with me doesn't make my opinion less valid nor less contributing to the thread.

I posit that what I have said, my opinion, is just as valid as your opinion and the replies to my first comment have only proven my opinion, including your reply.

This is an open forum of opinions, not a dictatorial venue. Or is it?

All my best!

Kerry

I think that kind of wear comes from roughly removing and inserting the magazine. You can be a little more delicate, carefully angling the magazine to avoid that problem. Or use your other hand and pull that little arm out of the way.
Apparently its easily done by inserting barrels too, the O-ring on the standard barrel has a gap and the alpha barrel has a flat edge in one area, these are to be able to slide it past the wheel without scuffing it, so I likely did some damage changing barrels, I've actually ordered a full spare parts kit so I can replace everything that gets more wear and tear - I need to up my game with leshiy care!

Reactions: tnbndr
That is your opinion and this IS a forum.

My opinion is just as valid as yours. Just because you may disagree with me doesn't make my opinion less valid nor less contributing to the thread.

I posit that what I have said, my opinion, is just as valid as your opinion and the replies to my first comment have only proven my opinion, including your reply.

This is an open forum of opinions, not a dictatorial venue. Or is it?

All my best!

Kerry

You’re off topic, bro. This thread is focused on L2.

Ok so ive just fitted the alpha precision barrel in 30 cal (it was the only available 30 cal barrel I could get my hands on) I have an indexing issue and have worked out I need to replace the little wheel that rides against the mag, however the gun still fires for single shots if you just rotate the mag manually while I wait for my parts, I just tried to zero in my wraith mini scope, same way I always do, gun in a vice so it can't move shoot a pellet to the centre of a bit of wood, mark the hole with a pen, and zero scope to that hole, always worked perfect on my 22 barrel, at only 20 yards, my group of about 5 shots was 4 inches!!!! 🤣 I realise the alpha barrel was. Geared towards slugs, I was shooting hades 30 cal 44.75 grain, surely it should not be this inaccurate? Or do I really need to only be shooting slugs? Please help!

2024-04-12-16-57-06-059.jpg

Ok so ive just fitted the alpha precision barrel in 30 cal (it was the only available 30 cal barrel I could get my hands on) I have an indexing issue and have worked out I need to replace the little wheel that rides against the mag, however the gun still fires for single shots if you just rotate the mag manually while I wait for my parts, I just tried to zero in my wraith mini scope, same way I always do, gun in a vice so it can't move shoot a pellet to the centre of a bit of wood, mark the hole with a pen, and zero scope to that hole, always worked perfect on my 22 barrel, at only 20 yards, my group of about 5 shots was 4 inches!!!! 🤣 I realise the alpha barrel was. Geared towards slugs, I was shooting hades 30 cal 44.75 grain, surely it should not be this inaccurate? Or do I really need to only be shooting slugs? Please help!

Did you maybe forget to put the backing plate on your magazine?

Roughly what speeds are your projectiles at?