EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I have an EAR regulator for the Leshiy 2, but I only use it for tuning purposes. Once I figure out the settings I like I migrate back to the standard regulator. So I haven't had the time to notice creep.
For clarification, are you just removing the pressure gauge, from the EAR, or are you actually replacing the EAR with (migrating back to…) the Standard regulator?

IMG_1254.jpeg

Externally Adjustable Regulator Tuning:

Standard Air Regulator Tuning:

Last edited:
For clarification, are you just removing the pressure gauge, from the EAR, or are you actually replacing the EAR with (migrating back to…) the Standard regulator?

It's as BigHun suggests, I migrate back to the standard regulator.

I think the EAR is great for quickly finding what works, but once I've found what works I prefer the "no fuss" standard regulator.

I have the EAR and two standard regulators on hand, set to the various standard tunings I use.

It's as BigHun suggests, I migrate back to the standard regulator.

I think the EAR is great for quickly finding what works, but once I've found what works I prefer the "no fuss" standard regulator.

I have the EAR and two standard regulators on hand, set to the various standard tunings I use.
Understood!

I much prefer the EAR (Huma-Air Raptor), for the ability to monitor both the regulated and the tank pressures.
My L2 is used for backyard pest control. I have not found a need for faster regulator speed.

What use case qualifies the need for speed?

Reactions: SHOMER
Understood!

I much prefer the EAR (Huma-Air Raptor), for the ability to monitor both the regulated and the tank pressures.
My L2 is used for backyard pest control. I have not found a need for faster regulator speed.

I need the cycling speed from the E.A.R. The Raptor alows rapid fire - but the fps drop is too big - so ill get to many flyers. 8 shots with 1/2-2 seconds between shots makes the Raptor drop 10-20bar. The E.A.R drops 4-5bar. I have tried several times to install the E.A.R - new o-rings, ball, plastic bottom and so on. It always creeps :( So I´ve made a "claim" to get a new E.A.R regulator. It started to creep 1 week after purchase.

Reactions: BlackTitanium
Understood!

I'm also a "pesting only" Leshiy 2 owner. After getting my Leshiy 2 I came into easy access of a 2nd standard regulator, and so I bought the EAR so that I could use my two standard regulators as "save game" options. So it wasn't so much for follow-up shot speed, more for calibre-switch speed.

In my 3 years pesting with the Leshiy 2 I think I've only really used a rapid follow-up shot once, maybe twice. Probably killed 20+ raccoons in that time.

Last edited:
I bought the REPR (EAR) Reg, because I wanted to learn tuning the Leshiy2 without much degassing (as the old Reg would need).
Also I wanted to make a good Target gun from that L2.
After a good year of playing with many tuning scenarios, and when I gained my confidence with jets, I could finally remov that stupid gauge that sticks out on wrong side !!! and now I am shooting the L2 with the radar only.
And finally I am very happy with results, I am shooting paper rings only, and with that AR style trigger I am getting consistent sub MOA @ 50 meters.

If you looking for a fast Reg refresh time, the old Reg would be the best option. Not sure what this latest revision can do, but honestly it look impressive that you can remove it from both side... what is a good use for it this way? we about to discover....

Reactions: BlackTitanium
And finally I am very happy with results, I am shooting paper rings only, and with that AR style trigger I am getting consistent sub MOA @ 50 meters.

If you looking for a fast Reg refresh time, the old Reg would be the best option. Not sure what this latest revision can do, but honestly it look impressive that you can remove it from both side... what is a good use for it this way? we about to discover....

On my .177 - I´m struggling to shoot without flyers even though I let the huma reg settle and gets the consistency in FPS.. Only pellet/slug that do well is the H&N barracuda match. Can you recommend any mods that can assist to eliminate flyers? And are there anything else I should look into that will do good for the L2?

No secret souce.....Couple thousand shots (into paper rings) and a bit of tinkering will put you on the right perspective. And you will need a lot of air for degassing.
I have had it for 1 1/2 year. Been shooting around 5000 pellets through it to paper targets. Tried all possible setups with jets and pressure - still got flyers. Maybe it is as it is - im used to no flyers with my other rifles

Reactions: tnbndr