• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

That little ceramic ball goes between #10 (sitting on spring inside hole) and #11. A simple trick how can you make it stick to the other piece? lube it with silicon grease and stick it on the hole in #11
Ah thank you so much, you genius! Well either you are a genius or I'm incredibly stupid! I saw the ball appear from one of the holes in part 7, it must of already fallen out of position and landed in one of them as I disrupted the assembly with my clumsy hands, I just assumed it went in one of those holes! - also I appear to have no part 33! And I am running a 22 barrel, is this a potential problem? Best regards and thank you so much for always being so helpful

Ah thank you so much, you genius! Well either you are a genius or I'm incredibly stupid! I saw the ball appear from one of the holes in part 7, it must of already fallen out of position and landed in one of them as I disrupted the assembly with my clumsy hands, I just assumed it went in one of those holes! - also I appear to have no part 33! And I am running a 22 barrel, is this a potential problem? Best regards and thank you so much for always being so helpful
You don't need #33, that's the "dog bone". But if you want to tune your .22 to use minimal air, it would be good to acquire one. You can 3d print them -- just search Leshiy on Thingiverse.com and you'll find the design.

In .25 or larger calibres you don't want to have #33 in your gun.

PS the gun wouldn't fire at all the way I'd put it back together, I'm assuming due to the ceramic ball being out of position...

You don't need #33, that's the "dog bone". But if you want to tune your .22 to use minimal air, it would be good to acquire one. You can 3d print them -- just search Leshiy on Thingiverse.com and you'll find the design.

In .25 or larger calibres you don't want to have #33 in your gun.
Ah ok, no problem, I'm gonna get a 30 barrel soon anyway so I'll prob swerve it for now unless I go back to 22

That little ceramic ball goes between #10 (sitting on spring inside hole) and #11. A simple trick how can you make it stick to the other piece? lube it with silicon grease and stick it on the hole in #11
Lastly
the gun wouldn't fire at all the way I'd put it back together, I'm assuming due to the ceramic ball being out of position... And do you have any tips on removing the pin to release and replace part #22? Its sooo stiff I cannot get it to budge at all

Has anyone ever had trouble trying to tap this pin out to replace the locking pin when switching out to a behemoth set up so the gun will close properly - ive watched a YouTube video and the guy made it look easy, he didn't even need a vice, ive had it in a vice and wacked it with a pin punch and its just not moving, if I tighten it any harder in the vice or hit it any harder it feels like I'll start doing damage, any ideas??? Sooner than later!

View attachment 417404

View attachment 417405
I didn't use a vise. I used a couple of sample blocks of synthetic patio board I picked up from the hardware store and situated the flat part Forward Plug assembly on the edge of the blocks so the assembly could lie flat. I then used a pin punch with a tack hammer with some firm strikes. The blocks are hard enough to provide impulse counter force, but softer than aluminum to protect the assembly. Use a large pin punch to hammer the pin back in till it's nearly flush and use the correct sized punch to tap it flat.

Ok well I managed to get the mechanism with the ceramic ball back together and its working again, couldn't get that pin out yet though, going to take it to a gunsmiths to let them do it! I just dont have the kit to do it, maybe mines particularly stiff compared to some others

On another note while I had it open I fitted my new E.A.R and a pair of 0.8 jets can someone confirm if I'm correct that the e.a.r ships preset to 130 bar? I think I'll probably need to wind it back to 110/115 as I'm going to be running 21 grain pellets in 22 for the time being, does this seem about right? I have not got a chronie yet, its on the list

Ok well I managed to get the mechanism with the ceramic ball back together and its working again, couldn't get that pin out yet though, going to take it to a gunsmiths to let them do it! I just dont have the kit to do it, maybe mines particularly stiff compared to some others

On another note while I had it open I fitted my new E.A.R and a pair of 0.8 jets can someone confirm if I'm correct that the e.a.r ships preset to 130 bar? I think I'll probably need to wind it back to 110/115 as I'm going to be running 21 grain pellets in 22 for the time being, does this seem about right? I have not got a chronie yet, its on the list

Yes, that's a good starting point. But do check your speeds with a chronometer.

Those with a 350cc, how many shots per fill can the 30 cal do?

Currently have a 250mm .22.

Also, to do the caliber change I just need a barrel and the magazine right?
I have the 350 barrel in 22 and I get a little under 3 times the shot count I had with the original stock one, I'm also planning to grab a 30 barrel so I'd be interested to hear the answer to your question also

Also I bought the hornet mod maybe 2 years ago or around the time it first came out for the L2. Was severely disappointed. What I thought would be a great improvement of maybe 15-20db quieter end up being something like 5-6db quieter, from what I remember testing on a DBmeter on my iphone.

Its funny how I go on the site and see the hornet mod50 is sold out. Anyone else disappointed in it? Maybe its because I saw a recent video of DonnyFl's Yokozuna and how that improved FX's beast of an air rifle. I know, not the same power as an L2, but still. That DB improvement was insane, despite not showing any numbers, just video of how much quieter it got.

Hey all, quick question, Has anybody with the behemoth silencer / muzzle break trilug quick connect set up found any issues with the attachment coming loose from the trilug a little too easily?

Look up a thread titled Huma vs Behemoth. @dorcula mentioned something about that.

i can't seem to copy the link on my phone at the moment.

Those with a 350cc, how many shots per fill can the 30 cal do?

Currently have a 250mm .22.

Also, to do the caliber change I just need a barrel and the magazine right?
With the stock stock? If so, I can do 3 cassettes before the reg drops. Mind you, I'm using hefty 61 grain NSA slugs at about 145PSI with 0.6mm jet, never chronode (soon to be remedied). AFAIK, this setup is untuned and likely inefficient.

View attachment 415900

I got a metal replacement for part #3, if I switch it out with the plastic one should I change lubricant to graphite powder? Also wondering what people use as a lubricant for the primary hinge that connects the two halves of the Leshiy 2. Does something like frog lube seem okay or is a more heavy duty grease ideal? And if so, recommendations please?

Thank you!
For Airguns, you should only use Silicone grease and oils. Do not use any petroleum based lubricants!

Hello all, and haply new year! I'm a bit of a novice, need a little more advice, I'm shooting 21.14gr barracuda match pellets in 22 out of my L2 at about 880 fps I'm currently waiting for a holosun red dot to go with a 3x Bushnell magnifier ive got ( I bought this model as I heard it has very good eye relief, I'm awaiting delivery of the red dot, as a temporary solution I bought a cheap pair of flip up iron sights off Amazon which appear to have no elevation adjustment and its shooting way to the right so have had to wind the windage adjustment way off centre - the gun seems to be grouping fairly ok but just quite low since I can't adjust elevation on the front sight, I'm only shooting at 20 yards or so, is it normal to have to just aim above your target when this close with iron sights? And Will I be able to zero the red dot and magnifier for 20 yards? Or will I have to zero for more like 50 and just aim high on closer range targets?

Hello all, and haply new year! I'm a bit of a novice, need a little more advice, I'm shooting 21.14gr barracuda match pellets in 22 out of my L2 at about 880 fps I'm currently waiting for a holosun red dot to go with a 3x Bushnell magnifier ive got ( I bought this model as I heard it has very good eye relief, I'm awaiting delivery of the red dot, as a temporary solution I bought a cheap pair of flip up iron sights off Amazon which appear to have no elevation adjustment and its shooting way to the right so have had to wind the windage adjustment way off centre - the gun seems to be grouping fairly ok but just quite low since I can't adjust elevation on the front sight, I'm only shooting at 20 yards or so, is it normal to have to just aim above your target when this close with iron sights? And Will I be able to zero the red dot and magnifier for 20 yards? Or will I have to zero for more like 50 and just aim high on closer range targets?

I've never used picatinny mounted open sites but can they be shimmed?

Sounds odd since the L2 rail has 30 MOA built in. If anything you should be having the opposite problem.

I hope you post back with how the magnifier works for you. I thought about trying either the Bushnell or the Riton behind my PA 1x prism but sounded like it was going to be tough to get them to work together.

The PA magnifier either had to little eye relief or was too short to work on the L2. Or maybe both.