EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

What is the difference in ordering from Edgun.shop versus Edgunleshiy.shop?

They're both part of Wolfiek group in Spain, correct? Looks like $200 for free shipping from the former and $500 for free shipping from the latter?

Yes, hubenairguns.shop too. There are some Black Friday deals going on there right now as well!
No idea why there are two different storefronts for the Edgun stuff though. I normally buy from edgun.shop.

Reactions: Scouty
Yes, hubenairguns.shop too. There are some Black Friday deals going on there right now as well!
No idea why there are two different storefronts for the Edgun stuff though. I normally buy from edgun.shop.

Thanks. Also see that Edgun.shop lists prices in US dollars while the other does not. At least that I could find.

First post here, just bought an L2, its got the standard reg and walther barrel in 350, 22 cal, ive ordered the E.a.r reg the behemoth shroud and moderator, 350 bottle, some jets etc, I also plan on getting the 30 cal Alfa barrel and mags for it at some point, I'm new to this gun but have a few concerns, I dont no for certain what jets are installed on it, nor what reg pressure is, i wasnt gonna mess with it much until the new parts arrive, currently but however low or high the power is set, it seems to be using air VERY quickly and sometimes its hard to dump a mag, first two three shots easy then its almost like the gun has to catch up and you'll hear a few whistle/ hiss kinda sounds as it kinda finds itself then you carry on shooting - kinda hard to explain, another thing I'm quite concerned with which isn't so much an issue with the gun, is I noticed some moisture drips and bubbling on the fill port and probe last time I filled it up, maybe my compressor is a bit cheap and nasty, or maybe the cold humid weather caused some moisture to be pulled in through the system, possibly the continuous use of the compressor so many times in a row due to going through air so quick with the tiny stock tank drew in more moisture than normal use would? But what should I do? Depressurize and strip, dry it out? And what sort of jet combination would you guys recommend for 20-25 grain 22 slugs for efficient air use but plenty of power and accuracy, was thinking 2 x 0.8? I pretty much pulled that out the hat though!

Sorry lots of questions!

First post here, just bought an L2, its got the standard reg and walther barrel in 350, 22 cal, ive ordered the E.a.r reg the behemoth shroud and moderator, 350 bottle, some jets etc, I also plan on getting the 30 cal Alfa barrel and mags for it at some point, I'm new to this gun but have a few concerns, I dont no for certain what jets are installed on it, nor what reg pressure is, i wasnt gonna mess with it much until the new parts arrive, currently but however low or high the power is set, it seems to be using air VERY quickly and sometimes its hard to dump a mag, first two three shots easy then its almost like the gun has to catch up and you'll hear a few whistle/ hiss kinda sounds as it kinda finds itself then you carry on shooting - kinda hard to explain, another thing I'm quite concerned with which isn't so much an issue with the gun, is I noticed some moisture drips and bubbling on the fill port and probe last time I filled it up, maybe my compressor is a bit cheap and nasty, or maybe the cold humid weather caused some moisture to be pulled in through the system, possibly the continuous use of the compressor so many times in a row due to going through air so quick with the tiny stock tank drew in more moisture than normal use would? But what should I do? Depressurize and strip, dry it out? And what sort of jet combination would you guys recommend for 20-25 grain 22 slugs for efficient air use but plenty of power and accuracy, was thinking 2 x 0.8? I pretty much pulled that out the hat though!

Sorry lots of questions!

You'll want to find a way to get dry air into that gun. A moisture separator and an SCBA bottle is probably the way to go -- while it's possible to fill your gun from a pump + moisture separator, it's inefficient, since you have to re-pressurize the moisture separator every time, before you fill your gun.

I do not know what's going on with your rapid power loss. Did you buy the gun new, or used? If new we have a pretty good idea of what your reg and jets are set to, assuming you're in north america. We could guesstimate your current jets with a good close-up photo, straight through the jets.

Your rapid power loss could be something like a o-ring leak, or it could just be your gun dumping too much air. Have you measured your projectile speed i.e. put the gun through a chronometer? If you bought the gun used I'd maybe get the reg tester, so you can get a sense for the pressures in your plenum.

Another thing you could do is fill your tank up, and list the pressures you see at the back of your gun, as you fire off your magazine, i.e. 9 measurements starting with "full gun, full magazine" to "empty magazine" and all the 7 measurements inbetween. That could give us an idea of what's going on, as well.

First, remember, the shorter barrels definitely look cool - but very inefficient, just in every caliber. In order to get some higher projectile speeds you need to bump up the Reg and that will make it a real air hog. You need to decide how to live with that.
20-25 grain projectile... you will probably need 2x0.5 jets or bigger, like you said 2x0.8.
For my fall/winter setup I have a .22x500 barrel currently on L2, 2x0.8 jets, speed 835fps with 16gn Hades.... and very close to eighty shots, or could be more I didn't count it just seeing the tin is emptying.

Thank you all for your help, I'll try and get some pics later, I'll try to degas it later and strip the air bottle etc for a wipe / clean down incase of moisture, While I'm doing that I'll try get to the reg and jets and get some pictures to see if any of you can tell what jets are installed and what reg pressure I'm at, to answer a few questions, no I stupidly don't have a chronograph but i intend to order one asap, I haven't used air weapons much except a cheap heavy old PCP I had but never tested its power or settings etc it was just used for plinking and the odd rat! - but this leshiy 2 I wanna use for vermin control mostly, eventually being able to stick the 30 cal on it and hunt some bigger stuff, I'll order a chronograph soon, the suggestion of getting the reg tester, would I need this even though I'll have the externally adjustable regulator arriving any day ? I'll check all the orings I can find later when I open it up and give everything some silicone grease etc and try to get some pics to upload ! Again thank you all!

Thank you all for your help, I'll try and get some pics later, I'll try to degas it later and strip the air bottle etc for a wipe / clean down incase of moisture, While I'm doing that I'll try get to the reg and jets and get some pictures to see if any of you can tell what jets are installed and what reg pressure I'm at, to answer a few questions, no I stupidly don't have a chronograph but i intend to order one asap, I haven't used air weapons much except a cheap heavy old PCP I had but never tested its power or settings etc it was just used for plinking and the odd rat! - but this leshiy 2 I wanna use for vermin control mostly, eventually being able to stick the 30 cal on it and hunt some bigger stuff, I'll order a chronograph soon, the suggestion of getting the reg tester, would I need this even though I'll have the externally adjustable regulator arriving any day ? I'll check all the orings I can find later when I open it up and give everything some silicone grease etc and try to get some pics to upload ! Again thank you all!
You can install a little pressure gauge on your EAR unit. You ?might? need to order a pressure gauge for it, I don't recall. Should look into it.

If you want to use your old regulator, you should do something to check its setting. One thing you could do is, once you have it completely degassed and removed you could adjust it to its limit, and see how many twists you were away from either its upper or lower limit. You do want to be careful because I think you can go too far on these and they'll "lock". I think this happens if you have the regulator too low, but other users would know the details.

Started winterizing my guns, refilled all tanks to medium 200 bars, these will stay in a locker usually until April. Unless El Niño surprises me;)

20231206_232441.jpg

Reactions: Reeg and Bernie7
Thank you @bigHUN!

Anyone have a recommendation for power jet selection/raptor reg settings (250mm Alfa) for shooting .177 jsb green wadcutters, and also for .177 jsb beast 16.2gr and what type of speeds/shot count per x tank size? I ordered the dog bone and collar so I’ll make sure to have it in (originally purchased as a .30).

Considering making a site where people can post results for different combos. Don’t know when I’ll find the time though : /

Anyone have a recommendation for ....
I don;t think there is a shortcut for what you asking. Way too many variables to consider unless if you have a friend sitting just around a corner from your house and have spent a truckload of $ for a working solution.
You best get yourself a radar, a set of jets, a lot of air and one tin of each pellets you can get to your hands.
Start documenting in a spreadsheet like this ;)

spreadsheet.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Bernie7
I don;t think there is a shortcut for what you asking. Way too many variables to consider unless if you have a friend sitting just around a corner from your house and have spent a truckload of $ for a working solution.
You best get yourself a radar, a set of jets, a lot of air and one tin of each pellets you can get to your hands.
Start documenting in a spreadsheet like this ;)

View attachment 413903
Figured it was worth throwing it out there, maybe someone goes, ‘oh I got a perfect setup for my L2 in .177’