EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

It’s a backpack/truck gun and it should be marketed that way. At this point in time they’re overpriced and overhyped by some.

Isn't that like saying FX airguns are grandpa's backyard range airguns? I think most airguns are over-hyped except maybe springers and the Crosman 1322. So saying something is overhyped is like saying the Pacific Ocean is large.

Edgun - Leshiy and th L2 - became a cult, or a fashion like riding a Vespa :)
Yes, it is not cheap, and to learn the tunes is not easy at least, and people think adding more $$$$ on it will unleash finally the secret and magic. Ah no, not gonna have it that way, only way to learn it you must tinker, as you would tinker with Impacts for example.
So, what about shooting 50 meters groups a MOA - the Baracuda 21gr with 970 and the ES=4.7 SD=1.6 ???

2 quick questions for you seasoned L2 users. At which point do you guys stop shooting and refill? I've always been a bit confused about the details. Does it depend on your reg pressure? Does going off the regulator have any consequences? My reg pressure is set to 160 bar, and so I usually stop and refill when the bottle pressure gets close to 160. I get about 6 mags out of it before having to refill.

Which ties into my next question. I know the max pressure is 300 bar, but do you guys actually fill it close to that? I tend to fill mine up to about 280-290 bar max just to be sure. Is that too much (or too little)?

2 quick questions for you seasoned L2 users. At which point do you guys stop shooting and refill? I've always been a bit confused about the details. Does it depend on your reg pressure? Does going off the regulator have any consequences? My reg pressure is set to 160 bar, and so I usually stop and refill when the bottle pressure gets close to 160. I get about 6 mags out of it before having to refill.

Which ties into my next question. I know the max pressure is 300 bar, but do you guys actually fill it close to that? I tend to fill mine up to about 280-290 bar max just to be sure. Is that too much (or too little)?
Common sense/Mathematically, once you’ve gone below the set regulator pressure, your pellet velocity/point of impact will begin to drop.

It doesn’t mechanically hurt anything to continue shooting, below the regulator setting, but your accuracy will drop off significantly. If you just like the sound of your gun going pew, pew, pew, then carry on. 😁 If you’re aiming at a target, then it is pointless to continue shooting below the set regulator pressure.

Just to save a little stress on my portable direct fill compressor I just fill to about 270-280.

Last edited:
Gotcha! That's what I wanted to know, thank you :D. I wasn't sure if going off reg would hurt the gun in any way. I will still keep the fill pressure above the reg pressure most of the time regardless, since I like to shoot consistently, but at least I don't have to get anxious about dipping below that 160 bar on my final mag.

The reason I was a bit anxious about it is because I also own an SK-19, and with that one it is NOT recommended to go off the reg, nor do they advise you to adjust the reg. In fact, the owner's manual basically reads: Don't touch anything! Just leave it be!

Gotcha! That's what I wanted to know, thank you :D. I wasn't sure if going off reg would hurt the gun in any way. I will still keep the fill pressure above the reg pressure most of the time regardless, since I like to shoot consistently, but at least I don't have to get anxious about dipping below that 160 bar on my final mag.

The reason I was a bit anxious about it is because I also own an SK-19, and with that one it is NOT recommended to go off the reg, nor do they advise you to adjust the reg. In fact, the owner's manual basically reads: Don't touch anything! Just leave it be!
The regulator specs are 60-240 bar. Below 60 bar it will start to have issues with cycling the magazine.

I typically shoot near my tank so only fill the L2 to 250 BAR. If I’m more remote I fill it to 300 BAR. I also typically store the L2 with the tank pressure down near the regulator pressure and ready for a quick fill prior to the next use. Not sure if it is needed but my logic is to extend reliability and durability of the L2.

Reactions: madeintheuk
Anyone replace the stock repr with the Huma? i replaced mine and set the huma to 130bar and it seems slow to get back on pressure when you fire and you can hear it filling like an FX gun. Is that normal? seems like that would make some accuracy issues if you don't wait long enough on a follow up shot or rapid shots.

Reactions: Starlingslayer.22
Anyone replace the stock repr with the Huma? i replaced mine and set the huma to 130bar and it seems slow to get back on pressure when you fire and you can hear it filling like an FX gun. Is that normal? seems like that would make some accuracy issues if you don't wait long enough on a follow up shot or rapid shots.
Yes I've found this also, but I also experienced reg creep + & - with the stock EAR regulator, which I don't with the Huma. For me it's more important to know the reg returns exactly to the same BAR I set it to each time, especially when hunting, I very rarely rattle off more than one or two shots in succession.

Yes I've found this also, but I also experienced reg creep + & - with the stock EAR regulator, which I don't with the Huma. For me it's more important to know the reg returns exactly to the same BAR I set it to each time, especially when hunting, I very rarely rattle off more than one or two shots in succession.
I'm glad I didn't install it wrong then. i didnt seem to have that issue with the stock, i wonder if you had a bunk set of washers. I wish they would have said that its slower, i would have left it alone.

stock reg here, you can hear it fill up quite fast and these are 50yards out. accurate enough for me.

I'm glad I didn't install it wrong then. i didnt seem to have that issue with the stock, i wonder if you had a bunk set of washers. I wish they would have said that its slower, i would have left it

stock reg here, you can hear it fill up quite fast and these are 50yards out. accurate enough for me.
I experienced the same as well, with the stock E.A.R., if I didn’t shoot for a week, it would continuously creep about 1 bar a day.

With the new Huma Air Raptor Regulator, when my L2 is not shot for a week or two, the regulator does not creep, holds to the set pressure.
I also noticed that the Raptor is slightly slower on refill too, but not slow enough to affect a follow up shot when needed.

The ability to rapid fire is fun to do, but is not at all useful for live targets. Even a double tap is extremely difficult to accomplish, because a live target’s point of aim/impact will change significantly after the 1st pellet/slug strikes!

Reactions: DrSeagram
I'm glad I didn't install it wrong then. i didnt seem to have that issue with the stock, i wonder if you had a bunk set of washers. I wish they would have said that its slower, i would have left it alone.

Congratulations on your L2. What caliber, pellets used, regulator settings, barrel? Thank you for the information