EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Just wonder why does any cal. over .177 make any sence.. A .177 has a frontal area of 15,9 m2..A .30 has 0,381 x0,381 x3,14 is 45,6 mm2.. A .177 has 47 j .Thats 47 x 456 div. 159 is ..134,8 J In .30.. Same J Per. MM2
I can tell you reasons I like other calibers. What I shoot most is .25. I like it because it hits harder. It drops prey better than .22. It carries energy down range better (for pellets that is, I understand that a heavy .22 slug would do the same or better). I also have a couple .22 I like them because they are cheaper to plink and target practice than the .25 and they kill paper just as good as a .25. There is another reason I like .25 better then .22 and one of the main reasons I will never own .177. This reason is going to sound picky, but here it goes… when I have a tin of pellets and I am trying to pick up individual pellets it is much easier to finger .25 than .22, and don’t even want to mess with .177. I don’t see a reason to go smaller that .22 for me.

Reactions: dorcula
Just wonder why does any cal. over .177 make any sence.. A .177 has a frontal area of 15,9 m2..A .30 has 0,381 x0,381 x3,14 is 45,6 mm2.. A .177 has 47 j .Thats 47 x 456 div. 159 is ..134,8 J In .30.. Same J Per. MM2

Why would you compare just one feature of a projectile to make a decision of what to hunt with, especially if that feature isn't "how effective of a hunting tool is it?"

J’adore. Avoir un .177 350 mm. Changé en 450 mm .22.. À 16 j avec le .177. J’ai eu 24 j avec le .22.... À pleine puissance avec le .177 I Got 32 j. MAIS. seulement 38 j avec le .22..Pas 48 j.... À la page xx, il y avait un gars avec .25. 63 FPE. 450 mm et 0,2 + 0,5 jets.. 0.228 zone selon votre graphique.. Je pense qu’avec une réduction à 0,22, le calcul serait .. 25 est 3 175 x 3 175 x 3,14 .. est de 14244 cmm.. Un .22 serait 10686 cmm.. 0,228 x 14244 ,div. 10686 est 0,304 .. Soit 0,2 +0,6 jets.
Pour avoir les puissances annoncé par le constructeur et voir même bien plus, il faut également augmenter le régulateur, doucement par incrémentation de 45° sans inverse des aiguilles d’une montre.

Pour avoir les puissances annoncé par le constructeur et voir même bien plus, il faut également augmenter le régulateur, doucement par incrémentation de 45° sans inverse des aiguilles d’une montre.

Srange france. .Anyways-

Very nice, good idea so I tried it also.... but after 2 passes I figured out I have a 'plastic' mag.
You could try this. I use these on my stainless pistol gun barrels color the caliber. If your engraving is deep enuff it should stay and wipe off a smooth surface.

So the thing that I love about the L2 is that it fits into a normal backpack! But also the problem is that I run out of air SO FAST. What buddy bottle tanks/sizes have y'all found to be the best fit so that I can carry more air with me in a backpack along with the L2?

I've never had that problem. For me the L2 is a hunting rifle. For me, one magazine is often far more than I really need. More often than not, it's 1 or 2 shots, and I'm done.

That said, when I go to the range I tether it to a bottle so that my son can fire off 200 rounds. I've got a small bottle that I carry around in a backpack, and a big bottle that I'll leave on the shooting table.

The size of the bottle you'll want to use will depend a lot on how you shoot. Calibre, regulator pressure and number of rounds will answer your question, for the most part. If it's a close call you'd need to know your jetting, i.e. exactly how much air you lose per shot.

So the thing that I love about the L2 is that it fits into a normal backpack! But also the problem is that I run out of air SO FAST. What buddy bottle tanks/sizes have y'all found to be the best fit so that I can carry more air with me in a backpack along with the L2?
https://www.edgunleshiy.shop/collec...ucts/peazy-fill-system?variant=42533055693026

This is a very nice solution. Even if you find a cheaper bottle somewhere near you, the peazy is a very nice!

If you don't have the bottle version of the L2, that's a very nice option as well.
new 470cc bottle

This question may have been covered. A lot of pages to go back through.

I’m curious why the slug mags do not fit the barrel. According to the specs put out on the wolfiek page,

Lothar walther .2216 groove (5.63mm)
.215 bore (5.47mm)

Alpha .2208 groove (5.61mm)
.2138 bore (5.43mm)

I confirmed (slugged) with my own barrels.

16twist on both.

These are typical rimfire barrels. Not a problem really for me because I have used quite a few and I make my own molds for my builds. Except the mags need opening. Or single load with adapted barrel.

I wonder why slug mags are not designed for optimum slug size for barrel. For 22 anyway.

Dave

357BB313-02D8-4C62-BEAF-115E39092E5B.jpeg

The slug magazine is a great addition, but it feels a bit iffy. It shoots FX Hybrid slugs perfectly. They fit nice and snug, not too loose or too tight. But Zan slugs require a lot of force to get them seated all the way. More force than I'm comfortable with honestly.

I did one test shot with a single Zan loaded into the mag and it did fire and cycle properly with the Reg set to 150 bar. But it still feels like Im setting myself up for an jam at some point. That's how tight they are seated. Maybe Im just being paranoid, but still. The official Edgun webshop specifically sells Knockout slugs and Zan slugs, so I assumed that these were the recommended slugs for the L2. But now I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackTitanium