EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Only 8 shots. I adjusted the Raptor regulator so that I can get a full magazine repeatedly. I'm considering the bottle for sure. After the holidays so my wallet gets time to rest :)
8 shots...hopefully you're not having to hand pump every refill...but even then, it wouldn't take long to hand pump that factory tube.

BTW, what it the overall length as currently configured b/c this is probably the configuration I will ultimately end up with on my 0.25 L2.

8 shots...hopefully you're not having to hand pump every refill...but even then, it wouldn't take long to hand pump that factory tube.

BTW, what it the overall length as currently configured b/c this is probably the configuration I will ultimately end up with on my 0.25 L2.
OEM
1671651867840.png

Behemoth
1671651908569.png

Reactions: yenniedn
Are you sure the Reg creeps? Possible, but I don't think that is the issue, but a #5 and #15 relation. The ceramic ball didn't created a seat yet.

REPR Reg creep.JPG

There is an instruction buried in this thread probably about a half year ago, I will try to describe the process to you:
- degass the gun;
- remove the Reg washer stack from the Reg (make a note how the washers are oriented), also the piston and the cap;
- fillup the airtank;
- leave it sitting like that for overnight/day -> this will pressure the ceramic ball #15 to make a concave pocket into the plastic #5
- put back the washers into Reg and test it.

I was even more anal with this surgery. I made a ball end on a 2mm pin (I guess the ball is 2mm but you can measure) and I lapped that shape into the plastic plug hole). 5-6 K shots since and never creeped 3-4-5 psi only but that could be a temperature as well = when you make a shot the airpath cools down.

Good for what purpose? It will work at 130 bar. Depending on your barrel length, jetting and calibre you'll get varying performance.
What delooper says is accurate. It'll work down to 60 bar. Question is what you need power wise. You're basically at the point where either lower the reg (you have to take a few shots to bleed off the HP air in the plenum after) and then just eyeball the power you're making or get a chrono to tune more specifically.

What delooper says is accurate. It'll work down to 60 bar. Question is what you need power wise. You're basically at the point where either lower the reg (you have to take a few shots to bleed off the HP air in the plenum after) and then just eyeball the power you're making or get a chrono to tune more specifically.

Continuing my reply to armored007,

My "pesting" .22 is set around 110-120 bar, and works perfectly fine for the critters I hunt: squirrel, raccoon. This is usually with a 350mm barrel.

Continuing my reply to armored007,

My "pesting" .22 is set around 110-120 bar, and works perfectly fine for the critters I hunt: squirrel, raccoon. This is usually with a 350mm barrel.
Yeah - it's all about how far you want to jump into tuning it. My .22 600mm barrel with shoot JSB18 @ 800 fps @ 55 bar. It'll also shoot JSB25 Redesign at 1000fps @ 160 bar. All depends on what you want to do with it.

I’[ve been looking hard at getting one of these. I really want the semi auto Feature and like the folding ability. When the dedals are back in stock I’m going to order.

You might be waiting a long time. Dedals are manufactured in Russia, and I'm pretty sure this kind of hardware is part of the embargo/sanctions.

I’[ve been looking hard at getting one of these. I really want the semi auto Feature and like the folding ability. When the dedals are back in stock I’m going to order.
I have a dedal stalker x6 , it has seen more pesting action than any of my other scopes.
Similar alternative would be Primary Arms 5x36 Prism. I actually just ordered one in fde color to put it on my golden fde Leshiy Classic. I went with acss aurora reticle. I tried several PA optics before and only had positive experience,
pretty confident it will be a case with this one too.

Edit: yeah i missed it has a fixed parralax at 100

Last edited:
I have a dedal stalker x6 , it has seen more pesting action than any of my other scopes.
$275 shipped and similar alternative would be Primary Arms 5x36 Prism. I actually just ordered one in fde color to put it on my golden fde Leshiy Classic. I went with acss aurora reticle. I tried several PA optics before and only had positive experience,
pretty confident it will be a case with this one too.
One thing that the Stalker 6x has and all other prismatic scopes don't is parallax adjustment... PA makes amazing optics for the price though.

Reactions: Romy
One thing that the Stalker 6x has and all other prismatic scopes don't is parallax adjustment... PA makes amazing optics for the price though.
Immersive Optics have parallax adjustment down to 6 yards.

They're great-- couple threads on here with lots of info. It vaguely seems like they're having issues so might be worth grabbing one while they're in stock if you want one.

I'd like a Stalker, but not because it looks strictly better for airgun use than an Immersive.

Reactions: Romy
Immersive Optics have parallax adjustment down to 6 yards.

They're great-- couple threads on here with lots of info. It vaguely seems like they're having issues so might be worth grabbing one while they're in stock if you want one.

I'd like a Stalker, but not because it looks strictly better for airgun use than an Immersive.
Interesting. Never heard of those. Supershort eye relief though.

Yeah. The 5x24 and 5x30 eye relief is more forgiving but the rest are effectively zero.

The positive feature of the zero-eye-relief scopes is the field of view is panoramic. Better than IMAX.

The negative is you can only use them for guns that have zero recoil. And you might need some exotic mounting hardware to avoid weird posture, getting your eye that far forward.

Reactions: theLBC and bigHUN