• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Were these all 3D printed ones? Which one has the smallest diameter?

making a small diameter one is easy (I made a special edition for wcjake423), but it require 3 hands, one to hold the gun, one to hold the speedloader base from rotating, one to turn the upper disc to release the pellet

a speedloader disc indexing on the mag indexing arm makes it a 2 hand operation

This brings up a question I hadn't thought of. Do the speed loaders increase in diameter with caliber?

I had assumed they do not since the L2 indexing mechanism is made for all calibers?
None of mine seemed to differ in any way that depended on Caliber. Some of the .25 ones were larger than my .30 one from Sub-12 Airgunners.

Just curious, but what is the plenum and air tube arrangement on the L2 with the 2-7 Hawke?

Its the first edition as came from factory (non-EAR version), shoulder to scope is 298 mm, I get full bell vision with the Hawke so perfect for me

L2 LOP 298mm.JPG

I mocked up a 2-7x32 Vantage on my L2 and there is no way I could use it with 17mm overhang. I would need much more than that.

I like it to fold without the scope adding to the folded length

This brings up a question I hadn't thought of. Do the speed loaders increase in diameter with caliber?

My design use same OD for all calibers

I had assumed they do not since the L2 indexing mechanism is made for all calibers?

AFAIK my design is the only one in the world, maybe the universe, that indexes on the magazine indexing arm with a simple one-handed plug and turn and play operation :)

My design use same OD for all calibers

AFAIK my design is the only one in the world, maybe the universe, that indexes on the magazine indexing arm with a simple one-handed plug and turn and play operation :)

That sounds good. Not to get too much into my health issues, but one of many side effects of my vestibular issue is that it makes me sort of clumsy which is my main reason for interest in a speed loader.

Sorry to ask a question that I'm sure is answered in the 3D print thread, but do you loaders have the magnet for removing the magazine cover? I'm trying to take as many hands out of the operation as possible.

Sorry to ask a question that I'm sure is answered in the 3D print thread, but do you loaders have the magnet for removing the magazine cover? I'm trying to take as many hands out of the operation as possible.

No they do not but I can easily make an indent for a magnet you can glue on to the top disc, just state the OD of magnet used

I prefer to use the oversized magnet plate, easy to peel of, I reload like this:
1. fold the gun and hold with left hand around the tube
2. peel of mag plate with right hand
3. place the mag plate between left hands indexing finger and thumb (I have normal size hands and can easily reach around the tube and hold the plate between the 2 fingers at the same time)
4. right hand mount speed loader, turn to drop pellets
5. right hand remove speed loader, grabs mag plate from left hand and relocate on the mag
It may look slow in writing but it ain't

No they do not but I can easily make an indent for a magnet you can glue on to the top disc, just state the OD of magnet used

I prefer to use the oversized magnet plate, easy to peel of, I reload like this:
1. fold the gun and hold with left hand around the tube
2. peel of mag plate with right hand
3. place the mag plate between left hands indexing finger and thumb (I have normal size hands and can easily reach around the tube and hold the plate between the 2 fingers at the same time)
4. right hand mount speed loader, turn to drop pellets
5. right hand remove speed loader, grabs mag plate from left hand and relocate on the mag
It may look slow in writing but it ain't

I'm not worried about speed but rather fumbling around. I'm not sure what the oversized magnet plate is but I'll assume that's what I have since my L2 is new and I don't have any trouble removing the plate. The rest of it sounds fine to me.

If I get time later I'll head over to the 3d print thread and do some more reading. As it sounds now I'd much rather have the one handed operation and use taller rings and a cheek riser to deal with any clearance issues.

Its the first edition as came from factory (non-EAR version), shoulder to scope is 298 mm, I get full bell vision with the Hawke so perfect for me

View attachment 292231

I like it to fold without the scope adding to the folded length

From the back of my magazine to the same spot on the stock is basically the same length. Amazed you can get the scope that far forward.

I have had the same problem with my Leshiy Classics for years. Even before developing my vision issues so I can't blame it on that.

As much as I'd prefer a shorter LOP I'm not sure it's worth it. I still have less than a thousand pellets through this Leshiy2. Getting the grip sorted is my first priority before dealing with any other ergonomic issues.

Strangely enough, that's exactly why I love my L2... And I have hands that are significantly larger than average. Love the delicate feel of the entire thing - delicate, but SOLID.

I like it enough I'm now puchasing a Leshiy Classic to go with it. :)

Aaaand.. I just got to go shoot the L1 for first time... Yep... These are fantastic. Super stoked about it. And also VERY thankful it has a 3D printed larger grip, the stock one is tiny!

Reactions: sb327
ok Leshiy 2 owners, this remarkable gun has been out almost 2 years question: what ammo, barrel lengths, and FPS has your gun chosen?
i am running a 350mm .22, with a cut down valkyrie cf hand guard and huma mod 40 (so i can run short or long).
mostly shooting 18.13gr jsb or fx pellets @790fps
also shoot h&n baracuda 18s and air arms 16gr diabolo field with decent results.

NP8oki2.jpg

Reactions: Ginuwine1969
I feel like the hornet kit will outdo the behemoth in the sound department. Also with the option of adding or removing sections. Just doesn’t have the tri lug system.
I’ve looked at Gina’s version of the quick disconnect system, and it doesn’t seem very sturdy. I feel like if I took it in the woods and knocked it on something, it would come undone.

Reactions: BlackTitanium
ok Leshiy 2 owners, this remarkable gun has been out almost 2 years question: what ammo, barrel lengths, and FPS has your gun chosen?
Ammo : .
15.89 JSB or Hades 950fps
18.13. JSB and HN 18gr barracudas 900fps
.219 20.2gr NSA 880fps
My gun likes a variety of ammo out of the 450mm barrel.

Despite my reservations gun has been super reliable.

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
I have several barrels for my Leshiy 2 but I'm still using the original 35cm .22 barrel. It seems pretty happy with a large array of ammo. But mostly I do close-range pesting with this gun, so I'm firing Crosman Premiers, hollow-point, round domed and "gold tipped", together with a random assortment of odds and ends.

Like jmmartinez, I haven't had any problems with this gun. It only does unexpected things when my brain is completely disengaged -- like failing to cycle when the reg pressure gets too low. I suppose I should say "unexpected for me" when I'm being clueless.