EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I was playing with jets and .22 barrel lengths over some 2-3K pellets shooting rings, because with rings at longer distances you can read the artifacts.
Started with original 350mm Alpha barrel (1:17 twist rate), I didn't liked the high Reg and wasted air. Swap it to 500mm custom barrel (1:17.5), lower Reg and higher number jets, I didn't like the POI, the pellets were still tumbling. Currently using the FX A-liner with 1:27 twist rate, 2x0.8 jets and 92 bar on REPR, the 18gr (.22) promising @ 50 meters, average POI is smaller then 1" and pretty consistent over multiple groups.
I still have some 1K in 16 and 1K of 18 grainers, not long way to go, and the goal is to get back to 25 gr MRD's soon.
Also what I figure we don't have some pure Dwell (timing) by definition of an ordinary PCP, the white teflon "valve" bushing travels on oring, so there is some undefined/uncontrolled friction between parts. But to simplify, the Leshiy2 is not really an ordinary PCP by many means, and I am not expecting to achieve a 1" MOA group consistently @ 75 or 100 meters/yards. 50 M is OK'ish for the money ;)

Last edited:
Has anyone tried out the new behemoth QD tri lug silencer? How is it compared to the Mod40/50 or to donnyfl kit?
Don’t believe this is out yet for the average person; have only seen them with their testers and no-one else. There is a 1 to 3 month in stock showing on the Spain Edgun website. I like their customer service and quick delivery of products. I live in MA and if I order on a Monday I will typically have the item by Friday…

Don’t believe this is out yet for the average person; have only seen them with their testers and no-one else. There is a 1 to 3 month in stock showing on the Spain Edgun website. I like their customer service and quick delivery of products. I live in MA and if I order on a Monday I will typically have the item by Friday…
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure cause I usually order from edgunwest and it only shows out of stock but that's great to know.

Reactions: ram2jeep
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure cause I usually order from edgunwest and it only shows out of stock but that's great to know.
I walked into EGW last Saturday and picked up Leshiy 2 off the shelf. Brian was very helpful. He did say the Behmoth was on back order 6 week.

Last edited:
I have this AT clone bipod for couple years, and I am so glad I have not paid more then $50CAD for it. I just hated bipods from day one, how it holds the CoG. For my Impact BR I built a one-piece rest, and with Leshiy2 I was using a heavy tripods, I built couple of them for BR and 22LR silouettes.
So this AcuTac clone sits there in my locker for ages, I decided rebuilding it DIY into over-the-barrel bipod from bits and pieces I have hanging around in my garage. And I kind of like it now how it is holding the gun in plumb.

20220816_210742.jpg

20220817_180354.jpg

20220819_191820.jpg

OK went to the range and did some testing at 50 Yards and various Reg settings, pellets and slugs. Having the reg at 160 shots great but poopty shot out two mags at best with factory jets. Surprisingly at the range I found kings and Neilson slugs shot really good with the reg set at 100 BAR, and I get like 5/6 mags. The slugs while shooting great at the range when I got it back to the house opened up quite a bit little disappointed at that. Here are the groups 5 shots in each circle. Groups are measured in inches, and if I had what appeared to be a flyer I have two measurements with and without. The number in the middle circle is the Reg setting.

IMG_1407.jpeg

I asked this question in a wrong place, I expect the Leshiy2 owners will know better :)

A while back I bought an extra CF tank for my Leshiy2 upgrade , and I have that valve piece as spare part. The seller told me back then that the CF bottle came down from he's Maveric.
I remember reading that there were some confusion what air bottles (valves) can fit what FX guns.
It is my time to replace the Impact MK2 bottle connector (A23) the thread pitch worn out on both male and female.I want to order parts from my local FX Dealer, but I don't need extra parts again if I can reuse what I have in my drawers.
Anybody can chime in?

But what’s your question? Is it can you reuse the bottle valve from the Maverick on your MK2? The short answer is yes but if you have a stripped bottle connector I would order that before trying to install the new bottle valve.
The new bottle valve’s are backwards compatible while the older ones are not. Ex. If you purchased a MK2 and wanted to use the bottle on a new M3 it won’t work but switch it around and it will, M3 bottle will work on MK2.
I stripped my bottle connector on the MK2 so I definitely understand. My bottle valve was messed up as well. Ordered both part’s new and zero issues since then.

Reactions: bigHUN
But what’s your question? Is it can you reuse the bottle valve from the Maverick on your MK2? The short answer is yes ....
Yes, I want to order the bottle adapter only (for MK2) since I already have one bottle valve (from a Maverick bottle) in my box. I don't want to order both parts because (unnecessary expense and) I will end up with spare part again (and I have already some boxes of these OEM parts).
I take your "YES" as a starting point. THX.

Reactions: ram2jeep
.......... I stripped my bottle connector on the MK2 so I definitely understand. My bottle valve was messed up as well. Ordered both part’s new and zero issues since then.
How did you lock the bottle connector?
I see FX was using some yellow/beige colour something for the thread adapter, also two colour (beige+brown) inside airtank valve. I assume some sort of glue that hardens during time and that is not a thread locker?

We had to make a slight design change, I didn't like the durability of the felt, and the internal roller hole size pulled some felt through. Redesigning is not that easy. Some shapes made the silencer have accuracy issues. Myself, Python Cowboy, and Tim Reynolds from the Leshiy channel are torture testing the Behemoth with the new baffle, which is performing well. So we are a little behind schedule, but I would rather have it done right. Thanks for your patience