• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

A bigger 350cc tank will give you more benefits because your scuba will get down in pressure after every fill .

So if your scuba will be at say 210bar and your reg is set at 130bar you will still get the same or more than with the origianal tube filled at 300 bar.

Also if you are using a handpump it will be much easyer pumping upto say 210bar than pumping to a pressure higher than that .

Not so much the amount of strokes but the force you will have to overcome at such high pressure.

Then it will give you a serieus workout and also will strain your pump much more, shorten your pumps seals life etc.

Dont under estimate these high pressures we are working with.

Do keep in mind that the air bottle that Fransico (edgun) supplies has a bigger diameter and will leave enough room for your hand on the grip because its a little shorter compared to any other 350cc bottles ( as far is i found out there)

As far as pellets go , jsb jumbo still delivers the best results for me. 

For .30 jsb is the only option that works

Greats Ramon (Netherlands)

I’d recommend you get a regulator wrench so you can increase the regulator pressure to give you some more foot pounds of energy. I believe the stock reg pressure is 130bar which gives you 790fps 60 foot pounds of energy(at 75yards 39ft-LBS 51/2” of drop) JSB Exact 44.75gr. 150bar= 814fps and 163= 827fps. I believe if you want to get close to the performance 10-22 you will need go with one of the longer barrels and a smaller nozzles/jets. With my 600 mm barrel and a single .4 nozzle/jet I can shoot 44gr and 50gr pellets and slugs around 1000 ft./s with over 100 foot pounds of energy with a much flatter trajectory. 

683E8126-A715-4C07-87EA-9019B53C590C.1643656443.jpeg

I had contact with Huub from HUMA today and asked him if he going to build a shroud (like the old Huub shroud) for the Leshiy 2. Guess what? He is developing one right now at the moment and he is aspecting soon to release. So keep an eye on his website. I don’t know dimensions or what so ever, I’m curious too.

This is interesting, can you follow up with a little more detail or an example?

When I know more I’ll post it here. 

Just got into the leshiy 2 game and I have done much research, but can't find a definitive answer on the power pucks.

I have a .22 350mm L2 and the puck that is installed right now, looks like a .30cal hole. Should I go to a puck that is closer to bore size?

It all depends on you. The pucks are one way to regulate the air flow. The other way is through the jetting and regulator settings. 

When manipulating the jetting and regulator, it's relatively easy to adjust things in a reliable way. You have finer control, and more control parameters -- specifically, you control the dwell time with the jetting. If you want to change the tune for a new barrel caliber or length, de-gas the gun and adjust the jets and regulator pressure to what you know works. Gas up and you are ready to go.

Changing the pucks is quicker, but it's also more difficult to get the puck diameter exactly right. I suppose once you've found the right puck diameter for your application, you can keep on drilling pucks to exactly that diameter and you'll be fine. But you'll likely have to invest in a high-resolution drill bit set, and buy lots of un-cut pucks. You could also 3d print them -- there's models on thingiverse.com. In principle, you could cut holes in the thingiverse.com models using any 3d modelling software, and print the pucks with whatever diameter opening you like. That would save some time. 

My preference is to keep the puck wide open, and tune by adjusting the regulator and jetting. But that is the more expensive path. If you have multiple calibers and barrel lengths it's probably the most reasonable way to go, in terms of saving time and energy.

Just got into the leshiy 2 game and I have done much research, but can't find a definitive answer on the power pucks.

I have a .22 350mm L2 and the puck that is installed right now, looks like a .30cal hole. Should I go to a puck that is closer to bore size?

Close to bore size = more back pressure on the puck against the mag plate = better seal

Well, I did it! I went ahead and ordered a Leshiy 2 in .30 and some additional parts as well. Got a 450mm barrel coming and some other goodie’s.

I own a FX Dreamline, Maverick, MK2 and an M3 but the Leshiy 2 offers me a semi-automatic. I was on the fence and for sometime stuck on ft/lbs. Yesterday I received an email from Brian of EdGun West speaking on the platform. His honesty and willingness to converse with me was appreciated and got me on the right path…

Well, I did it! I went ahead and ordered a Leshiy 2 in .30 and some additional parts as well. Got a 450mm barrel coming and some other goodie’s.

I own a FX Dreamline, Maverick, MK2 and an M3 but the Leshiy 2 offers me a semi-automatic. I was on the fence and for sometime stuck on ft/lbs. Yesterday I received an email from Brian of EdGun West speaking on the platform. His honesty and willingness to converse with me was appreciated and got me on the right path…

Sounds great.

I will jump on that bandwaggon too. I want the most silent set-up in .177cal possible. I want mousefart silence and no more than 25 ft/ibs. I am in corrospondance with Edgun, Spain.

Reactions: gabrielmoreira
I’ve since yesterday a Leshiy 2 long in .177. I ordered a silencer from Huma that fits inside the Valkyrie handguard. It’s the 30/4 version. Out of the box it did 292 m/s (958 ft/s) with 10.65 gr. Very very loud. I tuned the gun down to 18 joules (13.4 ft/lbs) and shoot 10.65 gr H&N 232 m/s (761 ft/s) I think it’s still loud. Definitely no mouse fart.I’m curious how you going to quite the gun down. 

I’ve since yesterday a Leshiy 2 long in .177. I ordered a silencer from Huma that fits inside the Valkyrie handguard. It’s the 30/4 version. Out of the box it did 292 m/s (958 ft/s) with 10.65 gr. Very very loud. I tuned the gun down to 18 joules (13.4 ft/lbs) and shoot 10.65 gr H&N 232 m/s (761 ft/s) I think it’s still loud. Definitely no mouse fart.I’m curious how you going to quite the gun down.

I have a Daystate Revere that does aprox 18 ft/ibs in .177cal. That is almost mousefart silent using a Nielsen Sonic. Perhaps if I get Leishy 2 with 350mm barrel I’ll get a silencersystem a la Donny FL or Huma made for a 450mm barrel to absorb the sound. I have always wondered why airgunsilencers doesn’t use baffles like on firearms. Sound is sound regardless of where if comes from and form. Many years ago I made silencers for my .22LRs where I used soundreduction fiber like what the carindustry uses. I glued the fiber on the baffles opposit fireringside. It reduced the noise that more it was the firingpin and the automatic reloading that gave away most noise.

I already ordered the 350mm shroud kit from Donnyfl and I have multiple Ronin’s and a Fatboy2 to try on the standard 250mm Leshiy setup. I watched the Donnyfl videos on adding their setup and it dropped the decimals about 20 if I’m not mistaken. 
I purchased the 450mm Shopot kit from EdGun West which comes with a silencer so I will have a few setups to try and see which one will work best for my needs. 

air comes out around the magazine, so for the shooter with his ear right next to that it will be loud.

i did some testing and found that even with the gun doing 80db from 5' away, it will be 95db at the shooter's ear.

you can use a puck with a smaller hole, and this will help. i think some folks are putting something on the magazines to reduce the space where the air can escape.

Question about ceracoat on the mag.............

I have 3 mags for .22 and tomorrow one new mag in .25 arriving from my local dealer.

I am tinkering giving out one .22 mag to a friend of mine and on the CNC to enlarge the holes to the .25 cal. So I can have 2+2 mags in .22 and .25 calibres, this way looks cheaper at a first look.

But this will remove the ceracoat inside the holes exposing the bare aluminum in the walls. I am just wondering how long the aluminum can survive before wearing out resulting inaccuracy? Yes it can wear but more or less is a Q.

air comes out around the magazine, so for the shooter with his ear right next to that it will be loud.

i did some testing and found that even with the gun doing 80db from 5' away, it will be 95db at the shooter's ear.

you can use a puck with a smaller hole, and this will help. i think some folks are putting something on the magazines to reduce the space where the air can escape.

The noise is indeed coming from the magazine area. I wrapped a towel around it and that was a big improvement. I’ll try a smaller puck. The one that’s in it now is 7mm I’ve to order them. 

That’s means less air so have to crank the reg a bit up? 

by the way this is my beauty 

2F832220-7A6D-449B-905E-0841814467C3.1643960901.jpeg
8423421E-AF2C-47B8-925E-D986130928C9.1643960901.jpeg
7D2D5F9E-16D4-4862-9088-B8EFE6628D20.1643960901.jpeg

Reactions: tnbndr