EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

my edgun leshiy sometimes working fine some times no! when i play with saftly key i can fire if i not play with it i cannot fire... why?

I think the bolt for the grip, if you put it in too deep, it can touch some of the safety mechanism. Try backing the bolt off, and maybe using a washer to keep it backed-off and tight. 

Mixer, I had the same issue. Check the ceramic ball and the plunger it seats in. The valve stem is misaligned and the the trigger plate is not engaging it. Sometimes put the safety on and off would eventually line things up for one shot!

you talk about this small ball?

what i should do with this?

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-06 at 5.08.54 PM.1638803600.1642020980.jpeg

my edgun leshiy sometimes working fine some times no! when i play with saftly key i can fire if i not play with it i cannot fire... why?

I think the bolt for the grip, if you put it in too deep, it can touch some of the safety mechanism. Try backing the bolt off, and maybe using a washer to keep it backed-off and tight. 

can you send photo from bolt for the grip?

i didnt understand what you said

Mixer, I had the same issue. Check the ceramic ball and the plunger it seats in. The valve stem is misaligned and the the trigger plate is not engaging it. Sometimes put the safety on and off would eventually line things up for one shot!

you talk about this small ball?

what i should do with this?

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-06 at 5.08.54 PM.1638803600.1642020980.jpeg

check to see if that ball is broken. i thought it was plastic? this was where my L2 failed with similar results (sometimes fired sometimes did not). Edgun West posted a link to these that you can replace the ball with:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MCTD4J6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Reactions: touaxiong
In case anyone was wondering if a Leshiy 2 can lock folded with a CYKE-POD bipod attached to the lower rail, the answer is no. At least, not without some tweaking.

It's close. Maybe with the longer retaining pin that comes with things like the carbon fiber handguard, it might lock closed. The obstruction is the picatinny mount on the CYKE-POD, it bumps up against both the upper and lower Leshiy reservoir. It comes with the knob on the left-side, so you have to take the CYKE-POD apart and reassemble, to get the knob on the right side. Once you've done that the Leshiy gets close to closing. If the knob is on the left-side, it's nowhere near close to closing.

If you add a short picatinny extender to the lower picatinny rail, you can get the Leshiy 2 to lock folded with the CYKE-POD attached, but you need to rotate the airtank about 15 degrees. In this configuration only the barricade stop of the CYKE-POD bumps into the lower reservoir of the Leshiy, so the small rotation of the airtank does the job. 

The CYKE-POD is a good lightweight match for the Leshiy. Until today the only bipod I had experience with was the ACCU-TAC. CYKE-POD is considerably smaller.

One downside, mounted to the lower rail, the barricade stop on the CYKE-POD is almost useless. The CYKE-POD is maybe a better match, mounted to an ARCA rail, on the bottom of the big carbon-fibre handguard. 

I'll give the longer retaining pin a try in a few days. But I'll probably be happy rotating the airtank a little. I pretty much always have a picatinny extender on the lower rail. 

For a slightly cheaper option, mostly for hunting and field use though, not really a bench bipod, the Spartan works very well, and no issues with locking etc.

Not a cheap option by any means, but I'm very pleased with mine so far. I got the "hunter" version with the extendable legs.

I was considering that option, but I couldn't find anyone that had any to sell. Given that MDT is effectively down the street from me, I thought I'd support the local company.

I haven't seen this asked or addressed on here so hopefully this isn't a repeat post, but here's my latest question:

I was shooting my L2 this past week at about 50 yards. Several shots in a row literally went in the same hole. Then a random pellet would be about 5" off, then another one or two in the original hole, then another 1 or 2 would go WAY off target. What am I missing? Why such inconsistent shots??

.30 cal. pellets with the factory setup.

(If it matters, I had to remount my scope prior to this. When I put it back on I was pleasantly surprised to find it was still zeroed in on the same spot as my laser site. But even though they were still perfectly lined up my pellets were several inches off target. Prior to removing the scope and putting it back on all 3 (pellet impact / cross hairs / laser) were perfectly together. I hated to re-site my scope because it almost seemed like it was the pellets that were off, not both my laser and my scope. Im baffled.)

Any ideas?

I haven't seen this asked or addressed on here so hopefully this isn't a repeat post, but here's my latest question:

I was shooting my L2 this past week at about 50 yards. Several shots in a row literally went in the same hole. Then a random pellet would be about 5" off, then another one or two in the original hole, then another 1 or 2 would go WAY off target. What am I missing? Why such inconsistent shots??

(If it matters, I had to remount my scope prior to this. When I put it back on I was pleasantly surprised to find it was still zeroed in on the same spot as my laser site. But even though they were still perfectly lined up my pellets were several inches off target. Prior to removing the scope and putting it back on all 3 (pellet impact / cross hairs / laser) were perfectly together. I hated to re-site my scope because it almost seemed like it was the pellets that were off, not both my laser and my scope. Im baffled.)

Any ideas?

I don't know, but my suspicion is inconsistent seating of the pellets in the magazine. I think I've heard of this kind of behaviour when the pellets aren't quite snugged in as well as possible. Some air gets by them early (if they're not snug) so they leave your barrel at slightly lower velocity. You could get closer to confirming this if you use a chronometer to see if your off-target pellets have lower velocities.

Any ideas?

L2 accuracy is not the best as far as repeatability is concerned. Many variables there.
It is best to have a chrony to check if there are velocity inconsistencies.

Things to check
Scope secure
Moderator clipping
Pellet quality
Barrel secure / spacing to the magazine to be concentric / barrel indexing
Magazine indexing, Magazine roller (I polished the barrel lead-in as it was shaving .177 pellets)
Could mark the magazine 1 - 8 to see if there is a specific pattern in the inaccuracy. Magazine backplate also could stuff you around.