• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

thanks sergy

yes i have noted this and it was the main reason i ve tried to contact him...but apparently he didn t care about a french users .

it s so sad to see a reaction like this from a reseller.

i can understand he s a busy man , but a nicer reply from him will take only 2mn..

I’ve had good luck with Francisco in Spain. Being so close, have you reached out to him?

i ve tried to contact brian many times to know all spring dimensions...

he certifies me that all the dimensions are on the pdf wich is not true...i pointed out to him and since then no news(for example spring 1,2,3)

very strange reaction from him!!

I think if you scan this forum and a few of the other popular forums you'll see there are more than jus a few of us pretty disappointed in Edgun West / Brian. We really need another source for the L2 and it's accessories. He's honestly the only reason I haven't spent more money on my L2 at this point, he's hurting the brand.

L2 with less then 2000 shots indexing problem 

No problem to replace them. You can apply to your representative or directly to me.

Thank you ed

my representative live in other world he has no warranty on pcp thats what they told me 🤔 

How can apply to you direclty 

Thank you again

Write me in feedback from www.edgun.ru

I will be contacting you as well Ed, thanks!

he certifies me that all the dimensions are on the pdf wich is not true...i pointed out to him and since then no news(for example spring 1,2,3)

I think if you scan this forum and a few of the other popular forums you'll see there are more than jus a few of us pretty disappointed in Edgun West / Brian. We really need another source for the L2 and it's accessories. He's honestly the only reason I haven't spent more money on my L2 at this point, he's hurting the brand.

The guys that are mad... let me sum them up. Like you, they bought from another dealer. They all then get butthurt when Brian only supports his own customers. Got an issue, go to where you bought it. Another dealer offering terrible post sale service isn't Brian's responsibility. Some of you guys are unreal

The guys that are mad... let me sum them up. Like you, they bought from another dealer. They all then get butthurt when Brian only supports his own customers. Got an issue, go to where you bought it. Another dealer offering terrible post sale service isn't Brian's responsibility. Some of you guys are unreal

Here is my experience with Brian.

1. Bought the L2 from his website. I had one issue when I first got it. I sent an e-mail to him, and got a response with a solution within a few hours. A+. Won't get better than that.

2. E-mailed him a few days later about a product question (Huma mode 40 plus the rail). No reply. Ever.

3. Ordered the Huma and the hand guard from him after I have found the answer here. It did not ship for 5 days. I have emailed him about it. No reply. But it did ship the next day.

So... Is this above good? Bad? I have also emailed dDonnyFL about their silencers. Never got a reply. Small shops probably don't have the time to reply to everyone. I get that. Is that good for their business? Probably not.

You are unreal. I purchased my brand new L2 and some accessories directly from Edgun West / Brian. He does not support his own customers. That's the issue.

And as a community he should support the brand, not just the customers he personally profited from. (But it sounds like maybe that would be a good place for him to start). 

Reactions: Glem.Chally
.... he should support the brand, not just the customers he personally profited from....

You need to see it out of box, Pls. You should try doing a "one man company".

I am in a similar engineering consulting business for over 15 years self employed, almost a hundred emails and Teams chat a day is my norm and from that volume maybe 10% have some actual value to my work, but if I miss one - no bueno, if I get drifted away - no bueno.

I had some designs in a past, the interest from many Forums was greater then I could afford with my time. I realized I would need a secretary to keep a track about emails, who said what and why and where and how many times, and things like that. I offered that business to my son's and I even offered a $$ compensation for theirs time...they didn't toke it !!!

Finally I just gave up placing the product on the table...because I realized these emailing+working+multitasking is no bueno. I send couple parts out to my friends and that was it.

I think Edgun West / Brian is doing a great job, the work developing a pretty detailed website is impressive.

.... he should support the brand, not just the customers he personally profited from....

You need to see it out of box, Pls. You should try doing a "one man company".

I am in a similar engineering consulting business for over 15 years self employed, almost a hundred emails and Teams chat a day is my norm and from that volume maybe 10% have some actual value to my work, but if I miss one - no bueno, if I get drifted away - no bueno.

I had some designs in a past, the interest from many Forums was greater then I could afford with my time. I realized I would need a secretary to keep a track about emails, who said what and why and where and how many times, and things like that. I offered that business to my son's and I even offered a $$ compensation for theirs time...they didn't toke it !!!

Finally I just gave up placing the product on the table...because I realized these emailing+working+multitasking is no bueno. I send couple parts out to my friends and that was it.

I think Edgun West / Brian is doing a great job, the work developing a pretty detailed website is impressive.

As someone doing Consulting for the Biotech and Pharma industries since I retired a few years ago, I can only agree with what you say here bigHUN. I am lucky enough to have more demand than I want, or that I can handle, and successful enough to turn down business, but doing a one man shop is not easy. You quickly realize that to cover every thing and everyone you need infrastructure and staff and before you know it you are running quite an enterprise, at a real cost to your time and personal life.

From my perspective Brian is doing about as well as any of the other, bigger, shops that I deal with. He certainly spent a fair bit of time on email and on the phone with me when I had questions over the July 4th weekend!

You are unreal. I purchased my brand new L2 and some accessories directly from Edgun West / Brian. He does not support his own customers. That's the issue.

And as a community he should support the brand, not just the customers he personally profited from. (But it sounds like maybe that would be a good place for him to start).

I'm not saying whatever was lost in communication between you and Brian didn't happen but I have to say otherwise. I've dealt with Brian on multiple occasions via text and email and have never had any of my questions go unanswered. I sometimes wonder if the guy even sleeps because I'm in a totally different time zone and he still answers. I've also had some problems with orders I've received but it gets resolved. I think most would say they've received excellent customer service from him. That's why I will continue to order from him. He was recently in Russia with Ed and I emailed him. I got a response in under 2 hours. With how busy he is, I'm impressed. I'm not trying to kiss ass or suck up but just telling it like it is.

Honestly, by dealings with Brian haven’t been entirely stellar, but not what I would say terrible. His emails are short and sweet. But he does email back in a timely manner. He seems to care more about the larger purchases, yes, but don’t all companies? In the end, every company is out to turn a profit. I’ve had better dealings with Francisco at EDgun Spain, but I’m the end, Brian had a cheaper price on the Leshiy 2, and I didn’t have to worry about anything being stuck in customs. When my leshiy shipped, it took 3 days to get to me on the east coast from California with usps shipping. If I could complain about 1 thing, it’s the parts I’m still waiting for an invoice on for my leshiy classic that have been on order for over 2 months. Other than that, his service so far has been on par with any other airgun company I’ve dealt with recently.