EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Bleed the air on your L2 then use hex bolt under the top butt stock cover to adjust the tube alignment.

I have a lined the butt stock or my L2 in the past. I’m not sure what you’re saying is going to affect the alignment of the regulator adjuster And pressure gauge plug in the area picture below

053C54F2-D61E-4631-85BE-12FBCDA12F48.1629760518.jpeg

My question how do you A-line the REPR Plenum and Regulator in different positions? I noticed in the videos the gauge port and the regulator adjuster are on different sides and at different angles.

401DD467-29B8-4B68-8FE9-A8B609A61180.1629754128.jpeg

Bleed the air on your L2 then use hex bolt under the top butt stock cover to adjust the tube alignment.

Maybe I’m missing something but it looks to me that the threads attaching it to the valve would control where it’s indexed.

My bad, that’s was for butt stock alignment.

I just hope it’s not just random luck where the reg lines up. Some clarification would be great. 

My question how do you A-line the REPR Plenum and Regulator in different positions? I noticed in the videos the gauge port and the regulator adjuster are on different sides and at different angles.

401DD467-29B8-4B68-8FE9-A8B609A61180.1629754128.jpeg

Maybe I’m missing something but it looks to me that the threads attaching it to the valve would control where it’s indexed.

My bad, that’s was for butt stock alignment.

I just hope it’s not just random luck where the reg lines up. Some clarification would be great.

Although not ideal, the reg plenum and the valve don't have to be screwed in until they touch and bottom out. From where it bottoms out you can unscrew it to line up where you want. When you fill up it will hold tight in that position. It will only feel loose when completely drained of air. The butt stock should also then be adjusted so everything lines up. 

Traxx, Alpha precision has there barrel twist rates posted on their website . I believe it converts to 1:17.7 just like the LW in .25 cal. That should be fine up to 50 grain , as long as they are sized and the speed is where it needs to be.

Interestingly my 22 AP barrel have two twistrates listed on that website...I can pick one or ask Brian?

Traxx, Alpha precision has there barrel twist rates posted on their website . I believe it converts to 1:17.7 just like the LW in .25 cal. That should be fine up to 50 grain , as long as they are sized and the speed is where it needs to be.

Interestingly my 22 AP barrel have two twistrates listed on that website...I can pick one or ask Brian?

.177 cal, .20 cal, .22 cal, .25 cal, .30 cal

1E37F9D9-5846-4859-A4BA-DC7FC7348E5B.1629767776.jpeg

Thanks for that, I don't think I will be able to get that heavy of a .25cal slug in the mag. LOL. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_f8Dvwaa0 Ed

In this video, ED talks about how he doesn’t like to have a gauge opposite of the reg adjustment on the new REPR but instead suggests to place a gauge where the bleed screw goes (see screen shot below).

has anyone tried this yet? What gauge would fit there?

D666646B-80E5-4BE1-A4D6-38FAB9358D94.1629751113.jpeg

I caught that too. Had to check my gun and your right that hole is way too small for any gauge. Maybe he is testing us? I myself would like to have a reg pressure gauge on the gun all the time as all my other guns. Ed said he feels it Is not necessary and looks ugly. I have to agree it wouldn’t be the best spot to have one on the tube and would interfere with the neoprene sock. But if it could be located where the bleed screw is that would look OK and it could double as the way to bleed the air like some other guns do without having to use an Allen wrench. Use an o ring for sealing and it would be a reliable way to kill two birds with one pellet. Don’t know if this is possible but if enough of us request it he might change it in production. Wont help us first gen owners though unless he offers the valve block for retro fit. 

o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_f8Dvwaa0 Ed

In this video, ED talks about how he doesn’t like to have a gauge opposite of the reg adjustment on the new REPR but instead suggests to place a gauge where the bleed screw goes (see screen shot below).

has anyone tried this yet? What gauge would fit there?

D666646B-80E5-4BE1-A4D6-38FAB9358D94.1629751113.jpeg

I caught that too. Had to check my gun and your right that hole is way too small for any gauge. Maybe he is testing us? I myself would like to have a reg pressure gauge on the gun all the time as all my other guns. Ed said he feels it Is not necessary and looks ugly. I have to agree it wouldn’t be the best spot to have one on the tube and would interfere with the neoprene sock. But if it could be located where the bleed screw is that would look OK and it could double as the way to bleed the air like some other guns do without having to use an Allen wrench. Use an o ring for sealing and it would be a reliable way to kill two birds with one pellet. Don’t know if this is possible but if enough of us request it he might change it in production. Wont help us first gen owners though unless he offers the valve block for retro fit. 

o

There the adapter is turned out, under the thread of the bleed screw and the mate part under the thread of the pressure gauge, with a fluoroplast gasket
IMG-20210824-WA0013.1629781200.jpg

"Insert in the front plug?" Any clue as to what this means, if anything pertinent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_uQBs_7hn8

Does anyone know what the function of the front plug insert is for in regards to the .177, .20, and .22 models?

Screenshot_20210817-102034_YouTube.1629159801.jpg

Has nayone found any additional

"Insert in the front plug?" Any clue as to what this means, if anything pertinent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_uQBs_7hn8

Does anyone know what the function of the front plug insert is for in regards to the .177, .20, and .22 models?

Ive been wondering this as well.

Has anyone found anything else out about this two pieces that have been added to 22 cal and below? If it improves efficiency and consistency would be nice to get them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-102034_YouTube.1629159801.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 15
There the adapter is turned out, under the thread of the bleed screw and the mate part under the thread of the pressure gauge, with a fluoroplast gasket
IMG-20210824-WA0013.1629781200.jpg

Thanks for posting, looks like it would work but wouldn't think it would look/work any cleaner imo.

Would be in a much better spot, that's what makes it better from what I see. Although not sure if that place would show regulated pressure.

Rford71, 

thanks for posting that chart. So it appears all barrels have the same twist rates or very close. 1:16 or there abouts . Pretty fast twist IMO but as long as they shoot well. Ed must have gave his own specs to the manufacturers as LW is typically 1:17.7 and by the looks of it so is the AP barrels.

LW makes me barrels with twist 1:16,14 according to my specificatioin. Alfa makes me 1:15,98.

Has anyone found anything else out about this two pieces that have been added to 22 cal and below? If it improves efficiency and consistency would be nice to get them.

it can be installed ONLY in the new plug. If you have the old one, you cannot install them. If you have new plug, they are installed the, if you buy it in .177 or .22 caliber.