EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

while we are waiting for somebody with a 3D printer to start making a cover for the working parts of the Leshiy 2 when it is folded for transport, i kluged together a workable solution from an old neoprene scope cover and a bendable gear tie. stretches on, pops off when you close the leshiy.

don't laugh!!!! at least it has an "L" on it. bloody custom, mate!

I could make a 3D model for that but it would look silly, out of place and not sit as tight as your brilliant solution, I guess the neoprene scope cover that came with the Ledal Stalker should do the job 

Very convenient thing
1f917.svg
, I have one extra,does anyone need it?
1f609.svg
Questions in the personal account...
FB_IMG_1628582334795.1628582375.jpg

I’d like one of those I need one of those 

Edit: They test every single L2 that goes out to a customer. LOL Brian says he tests them before sending them out. Did you fix yours on your own? I had trouble with mine leaking air from the release port, then watched the video on loosening it up and then retighten and it's now working as intended.

What video are you referring to? Mine has a slow leak in the same spot that I have been living with.

so fwiw, one guy's opinion and ears, the huma-air mod40 moderator is quite a bit softer sounding than the stock leshiy 2 moderator. no apparent shift in poi.

specifically, this is the leshiy 2 long, 350mm barrel, .22 slinging 18.13gr jsb pellets at the factory tune (i am assuming ~940fps)

i have heard others advise they didn't see much difference, so i wanted to note that this is just my experience with my example. to be honest, so much air came out from around the oem shroud that i wasn't even sure i had installed it correctly, and although egw told me this was "normal", i am still not certain these gaps don't vary and thus the amount of sound coming from it may be different too.

how much quieter? hard to say, but oem wasn't much quieter than the heavy duty staple gun i use at the shooting ranges, and now it is quiet enough that i am not concerned. i will try to borrow a decibel meter to do some sort of comparison, just for giggles since i understand these sorts of tests are less than accurate. so far i have only shot it will the full stack and no empty sections, but i may experiment with different configurations.

unfortunately, i cannot compare it to a DonnyFL or any other silencer or rifles, so i cannot say if it is better or worse than anything else out there.

edgun pic time...i really like that the leshiy 2 is adaptable fill several roles with a quick configuration change. this is why i like good quality qd mounts.

manyhatsofleshiy_now_quieterCapture.1628603697.JPG

Edit: They test every single L2 that goes out to a customer. LOL Brian says he tests them before sending them out. Did you fix yours on your own? I had trouble with mine leaking air from the release port, then watched the video on loosening it up and then retighten and it's now working as intended.

What video are you referring to? Mine has a slow leak in the same spot that I have been living with.

i had a slow leak in the release screw as well. cracked it open and closed it again. solved.

https://youtu.be/pPCNjtK98qE

i wonder how much of the import tariffs factor into the cost, especially since it's Russian, not sure if there's added penalties

No penalties, we are normal civilized people and never mix the policy and money, exactly like US did in the past :) Unfortunately now the idiocraty rules the common sence in the mind of the polititins... As our president Putin always say we are open to all the normal people, who is willing to deal with us based on the equality.

So the R.E.P.R mystery is revealed!

Has anyone found out anything about the "new forward plug"?

I think the externally adjustable reg on the R.E.P.R. is worth the money esp. since it goes up to 280 BAR! With the "New forward plug" the video shows a few new plastic parts that go in the valve. Does anybody know what it does? This just looks like the same valve with some added pieces.

nfp.1628629745.jpg

https://www.edgun.shop/collections/spare-parts-leshiy/products/forward-plug-leshiy-2-lsa242200