• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Traxx Sorry for all my assumptions. I would be pissed. I will assume your capable of replacing an o-ring so there must be a certain way of doing it with out cutting it. Should be in the instructions or the video, right? Sorry , not to mention you have a new and improved model with features you don’t fully understand and when you ask what’s this,? How do I do that? You get , when I got time I’ll make a video about it. And weeks go by and turn into months. Meanwhile people get anxious and impatient and start taking things apart to figure how it works and hear we go again. Sorry for my rant, it’s just a pet peeve of mine. I hate getting any product that doesn’t have instructions on how to put it together or operate it. 

Hold on with the panic about he new regulator or other theory of the consipacy about it. Don't listen the speculation about it from the people who has no idea about how it works and how it is adjusted. 

Wait for the official informationi from me and video explanation about it.

I saw this coming. Ed, what happened to your avatar/profile pic?

Traxx, you degas'd the gun, does it even say that in the instructions? I don't get it, why do people try to do poop that isnt called for?

When I got my gun I just added more air and now put in over 500 rounds.

Yes I degassed the gun, maybe if you would read the step by step you would understand. I don’t know why folks comment on poop they don’t understand. 

Traxx, you degas'd the gun, does it even say that in the instructions? I don't get it, why do people try to do poop that isnt called for?

When I got my gun I just added more air and now put in over 500 rounds.

Yes I degassed the gun, maybe if you would read the step by step you would understand. I don’t know why folks comment on poop they don’t understand.

You got a new gun that doesnt work or something, sounds like the issue is you.

Edit: They test every single L2 that goes out to a customer. LOL 

Really?

leshiy2 leaking.1628536280.JPG

I just received my second Leshiy 2 on Friday. I put it together, cleaned the barrel, put on a scope, and have been having a blast with my new thermal rig. I didn’t even bother to chrono the gun. 
04B39C31-F21B-4A3E-AA02-672A017604FC.1628467701.jpeg

I don’t understand why anyone would take a brand new gun apart without first getting a baseline of what it does out of the box. Then when they’re in over their head, claim the gun is an expensive paperweight. Sad

How you liking the Hornet? I was disappointed with only a 5db improvement, but prefer the looks vs stock. I honestly thought it would quiet it down by at least 10db or more. But thats what I get for not waiting, I've asked the question on how quiet it is and only got "its quieter response" with no exact data. Oh well, I like the looks and keeping it.

Really?

leshiy2 leaking.1628536280.JPG

Brian says he tests them before sending them out. Did you fix yours on your own? I had trouble with mine leaking air from the release port, then watched the video on loosening it up and then retighten and it's now working as intended.

I just received my second Leshiy 2 on Friday. I put it together, cleaned the barrel, put on a scope, and have been having a blast with my new thermal rig. I didn’t even bother to chrono the gun. 
04B39C31-F21B-4A3E-AA02-672A017604FC.1628467701.jpeg

I don’t understand why anyone would take a brand new gun apart without first getting a baseline of what it does out of the box. Then when they’re in over their head, claim the gun is an expensive paperweight. Sad

How you liking the Hornet? I was disappointed with only a 5db improvement, but prefer the looks vs stock. I honestly thought it would quiet it down by at least 10db or more. But thats what I get for not waiting, I've asked the question on how quiet it is and only got "its quieter response" with no exact data. Oh well, I like the looks and keeping it.

B6822A20-A8E7-443C-9198-266C1EFCEE3E.1628544413.png

A 5 dB decrease is significant since the loudness decreases exponentially, not linearly. 
The gun is pretty tame when fired in the open. It becomes much louder when shot near buildings or walls where the sound is amplified.

Brian says he tests them before sending them out. Did you fix yours on your own? I had trouble with mine leaking air from the release port, then watched the video on loosening it up and then retighten and it's now working as intended.

Yes I'm sure Brian is testing before sending to his costumers but I got this one from a local supplier in Denmark, came without pressure

Yes I did check the fill valve, it's not from there, I'll send it back

Towie, mine is leaking in the same spot. Very slowly.

Mine goes from 300 to 0 Bar in 24 hours, not leaking from fill adapter when mounted so I guess its from the channel between the lower and upper tube

edit: if the leak is from fill valve, howto fix video from Brian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMIa7-DUqOM

Reactions: lunchbox