• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Not sure there is a sub-topic thread for accessories of L2. If so, my apologies for posting my query here. 

Can anyone suggest a good hard case for a folded L2 w/ 300ml bottle fitted and 12" X 2" scope attached? My measurements suggest something like 22" L x 12" W x 6" H or in that ballpark. 

I originally ordered a Plano 36" case ( https://www.opticsplanet.com/plano-molding-tactical-series-long-gun-case.html)  to store it fully extended, but returned it soon after, since it was not heavy-duty and the clamps came off easily while pressing down to latch. Also given how easy it is to flip the safety catch accidentally, it would not be safe to store it w/ mag, fully extended and ready to fire. 

Plano used to make cases with aluminum shell, but cannot find them anymore. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

I got a good case at harbor freight it was less than $100 and comparable to pelican. Ive worked at a large shipping company and have seen all kinds of hard shell cases come through. Many knockoff and some are worse than others and ive seen a fair amount of all brands that have be broken or crushed even. In the crushing situation I’d say the owner of the contents will be glad he bought that brand, but for most all other situations it’s usually a ridge that gets snapped off flush or a snap lock latch gets broken clean off. Most Hard cases are worth the money. 

Not sure there is a sub-topic thread for accessories of L2. If so, my apologies for posting my query here. 

Can anyone suggest a good hard case for a folded L2 w/ 300ml bottle fitted and 12" X 2" scope attached? My measurements suggest something like 22" L x 12" W x 6" H or in that ballpark. 

I originally ordered a Plano 36" case ( https://www.opticsplanet.com/plano-molding-tactical-series-long-gun-case.html)  to store it fully extended, but returned it soon after, since it was not heavy-duty and the clamps came off easily while pressing down to latch. Also given how easy it is to flip the safety catch accidentally, it would not be safe to store it w/ mag, fully extended and ready to fire. 

Plano used to make cases with aluminum shell, but cannot find them anymore. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

I got a good case at harbor freight it was less than $100 and comparable to pelican. Ive worked at a large shipping company and have seen all kinds of hard shell cases come through. Many knockoff and some are worse than others and ive seen a fair amount of all brands that have be broken or crushed even. In the crushing situation I’d say the owner of the contents will be glad he bought that brand, but for most all other situations it’s usually a ridge that gets snapped off flush or a snap lock latch gets broken clean off. Most Hard cases are worth the money.

The Harbor Freight hard cases are excellent, and tremendous value for sure. I have three of them in different sizes. My only problem is that they don’t have something in the 36~40 X 14~16 inch range. The big case is also quite heavy, but tough as nails. 

I see that the listings for the Leshiy 2 models on Edgun West now show a 1 lb trigger pull specification. I have one of the earlier ones, and the trigger pull is a lot more than that. Does anyone know what it would take to do an adjustment to get it to the 1 to 1.5 lb range?

Great question. I just received my L2 the first week of July. It’s definitely NOT a 1lb trigger pull. And yes, I would LOVE a 1lb trigger pull!

I see that the listings for the Leshiy 2 models on Edgun West now show a 1 lb trigger pull specification. I have one of the earlier ones, and the trigger pull is a lot more than that. Does anyone know what it would take to do an adjustment to get it to the 1 to 1.5 lb range?

i would like to know this also..

I’m definitely interested in knowing!

I was curious on the Edgun Leshiy YouTube channel where he is blasting squirrels and other pests, how is he related to the company? I do enjoy watching it too, lol/

I’m pretty sure he is a long time fan of the EdGun product line having had his channel for a number of years and he shot the original Leshiy popping pest vermin on a daily basis. I’d you can find them his early videos would end with bikini clad hard bodies washing his car. You Tube listened to the few that complained and he had to lose the bubbly bits covering their and that’s the way the videos used to end. He knows Brian also. 

I was curious on the Edgun Leshiy YouTube channel where he is blasting squirrels and other pests, how is he related to the company? I do enjoy watching it too, lol/

I’m pretty sure he is a long time fan of the EdGun product line having had his channel for a number of years and he shot the original Leshiy popping pest vermin on a daily basis. I’d you can find them his early videos would end with bikini clad hard bodies washing his car. You Tube listened to the few that complained and he had to lose the bubbly bits covering their and that’s the way the videos used to end. He knows Brian also.

I can’t figure out where he lives, it’s crazy with the amount of animals there. It looks like a crowded suburb type place, I don’t know why but I keep thinking it’s outside Philly. I assume he’s a member here hopefully?

i would like to know this also..

My guess is the trigger activates a servo valve that's fed from the regular, if so the trigger pull may be lighter with lower reg setting

Anyone compared a low reg. sub 12 fpe with a high reg. FAC trigger?

The dude is only associated with edgun through his extensive advertising for Ed. Dude also reps for other items he gives away on the YouTube. You do not want to upset him with a comment about his edgun leshiy webpage, he will unleash a torrent of f**k you f**k you for complaining, then he locks me out of the account. This lock also locked me out of Brian edgun west webpage, stopping me from ordering any items for my 2 leshiy 2.

brian worked it out and all is good, except I am done with the squirrelly dude squirrel shootin. I can only watch a few hundred head shots before it is boring. Dude Tim Reynolds acts like he owns the edgun label.I also covered the leshiy2 logo, preferring edgun leshiy doggy logo. Will never do business with edgun leshiy squirrel dude, ever.

I can’t figure out where he lives, it’s crazy with the amount of animals there. It looks like a crowded suburb type place, I don’t know why but I keep thinking it’s outside Philly. I assume he’s a member here hopefully?

California I believe. 

The dude is only associated with edgun through his extensive advertising for Ed. Dude also reps for other items he gives away on the YouTube. You do not want to upset him with a comment about his edgun leshiy webpage, he will unleash a torrent of f**k you f**k you for complaining, then he locks me out of the account. This lock also locked me out of Brian edgun west webpage, stopping me from ordering any items for my 2 leshiy 2.

brian worked it out and all is good, except I am done with the squirrelly dude squirrel shootin. I can only watch a few hundred head shots before it is boring. Dude Tim Reynolds acts like he owns the edgun label.I also covered the leshiy2 logo, preferring edgun leshiy doggy logo. Will never do business with edgun leshiy squirrel dude, ever.

lol that is funny