• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I'm new to all this, been watching every Edgun video and reading every post I can find.

Please forgive me if this is common knowledge...

1. Where all (in the U.S.) can I purchase upgrades/accessories for my Leshiy 2? (Is EdgunWest my only option?)

2. Where / who (again, in the U.S.) is the best (helpful / knowledgeable) source for Edgun questions and tech help?

Thanks!

EDgun West is the U.S. distributor. Reach out to Brian and he'll take care of you. Great customer service and he'll help you with any tech questions. If you've been watching videos from EDgun West, that's Brian.

I'm new to all this, been watching every Edgun video and reading every post I can find.

Please forgive me if this is common knowledge...

1. Where all (in the U.S.) can I purchase upgrades/accessories for my Leshiy 2? (Is EdgunWest my only option?)

2. Where / who (again, in the U.S.) is the best (helpful / knowledgeable) source for Edgun questions and tech help?

Thanks!

EDgun West is the U.S. distributor. Reach out to Brian and he'll take care of you. Great customer service and he'll help you with any tech questions. If you've been watching videos from EDgun West, that's Brian.

There is some very useful information in the prior pages w/ everyone going through a learning curve. I usually grab the url by clicking on address bar (https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-2/page/136/?referrer=1) and edit it in place so that I can jump (136 to 50, then 70 and so on) to look for topics of interest. I read in one of the pages, that you can order overseas with super quick shipping (krale?).

New video on Ed showing how the magazines are assembled. He also mentions new retaining back plates so a magnet doesn't need to be used to remove it.

https://youtu.be/dNdKU6heDGg

Glad I went through the archives. After seeing this msg, I went back and checked in my shipment box and found 2 more back plates, within the ziplock. Apparently mine came with 4, and I used the ones that need the magnet on both mags. On testing, the other two are the newer ones which can be peeled off using fingernail. 

-Krish

Glad I went through the archives. After seeing this msg, I went back and checked in my shipment box and found 2 more back plates, within the ziplock. Apparently mine came with 4, and I used the ones that need the magnet on both mags. On testing, the other two are the newer ones which can be peeled off using fingernail. 

-Krish

Mine came with those bigger plates the 6th of January already (video is from 6th of April) and I was wandering how come you guys would need a magnet to peel those of, but as Ed notes, changes and updates to the design may come over time without notice 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAxATsAu9jI

I ordered a L2 in .22 with 350 barrel. In the future if I order other cal barrel ie .25 I would assume I need to change the mags as well to .25 cal. Is this correct? Because only watching the online picture of the red mag I can see shiny steel inserts in the holes....

Yes, the magazines are caliber specific so you'll need the appropriate mag for your specific barrel.

Does anyone know the standard settings from the factory for different calibers?

ex.

.22=130 reg 2x jets combining to 1.2?

With the factory jet markings not being reliable I'd love to know what the baseline is for each

Mine came with 2x .2mm jets but they don't look like they are the same size so I'm guessing at least one of them has been drilled out.

Does anyone know the standard settings from the factory for different calibers?

ex.

.22=130 reg 2x jets combining to 1.2?

With the factory jet markings not being reliable I'd love to know what the baseline is for each

Mine came with 2x .2mm jets but they don't look like they are the same size so I'm guessing at least one of them has been drilled out.

For everyone wondering what size their jets really are, the only way to determine that is to use a pin gauge. I purchased a set awhile back because the jets that came with my L2 weren't marked. The gauges aren't cheap but might be worth it to some. I posted them awhile back but it's somewhere buried in this massive thread. 

20210215_190102.1626816377.jpg

20210215_190128.1626816501.jpg

20210215_190204.1626816656.jpg

I ordered a L2 in .22 with 350 barrel. In the future if I order other cal barrel ie .25 I would assume I need to change the mags as well to .25 cal. Is this correct? Because only watching the online picture of the red mag I can see shiny steel inserts in the holes....

Yes, the magazines are caliber specific so you'll need the appropriate mag for your specific barrel.

Barrel and a mag in same cal, anything else for the L2? Maybe worth to invest into Power Jet kit?

If you have or plan to get multiple barrels...

I don't know yet, I ordered a .22 L2 with a 350 barrel because I have a .25 Impact MK2 with 700 barrel.

I assumed when I placed the order that the L2 not really built for long ranges (regardless of a cal or barrel length) but may be perfect for faster timed games at shorter ranges.

Not sure at the moment because shipping tmd may take a lill longer so I have plenty of time to speculate and consume the info.

I can't be the 1st to ask this, but I haven't seen it discussed or even mentioned here...

Can I run an external tank on my Leshiy 2? We use to do this a lot in paintball growing up using a "slinky" hose and we could carry a larger tank on our belt. 

But if this worked with the L2 I could get a LOT more shots w/o messing with refills constantly. Any thoughts or experience w/ this yet?

I can't be the 1st to ask this, but I haven't seen it discussed or even mentioned here...

Can I run an external tank on my Leshiy 2? We use to do this a lot in paintball growing up using a "slinky" hose and we could carry a larger tank on our belt. 

But if this worked with the L2 I could get a LOT more shots w/o messing with refills constantly. Any thoughts or experience w/ this yet?

Ed got you cover. 

Sean @ctshooter was using one setup on an earlier post to testing/tuning attached to a bigger tank.

Ed got this setup with an air tank in a backpack.

https://youtu.be/3hx2H3sQzDs

Peskadot, what were the sizes of your stock jets and what caliber did you purchase?

I ordered the .25/250mm. The factory jets were not marked or engraved. After receiving mine, I asked Brian what size power jets should my configuration come with and he told me 0.40mm and 0.50mm. I just measured them with my pin gauge and he was correct except the 0.50mm jet was actually 0.48mm but close enough lol. I've changed my configuration to a .30/350mm setup with 2ea. 0.20mm power jets and set the reg to 155 bar currently getting 840 fps with 44.75gr JSBs'. I haven't made any other changes since due to work.

20210721_235853.1626878544.jpg

20210721_235841.1626878676.jpg

I actually measured the complete set of power jets that I got from EDgun West with my pin gauge and they are all on point with the exception of 2 sizes. The 1.10mm was actually 1.08mm and the 0.30mm was actually 0.28mm. A one hundredth of a millimeter off is pretty close to me. At least I have confidence knowing that the engravings on the power jets actually match. 

Thanks that is super helpful. So the kit from EGwest is reliable in its marking, just not necessarily the jets that come stock?

You are saying stock settings should be

.25cal 250 mm .4 & .5 jets. The reg I've heard is set at 130 from the factory

And you are getting good results with

.30 cal 350mm .2 .2 jets with reg at 155 which should be just short of a 1/2 turn CCW from the stock reg?

I've got the reg set at 1/2 turn CCW from stock, with .8 .8 jets on .22 cal 250mm. That gets me around 800 fps with 21.14 grain .22 cal pellets and 3 mags or 24 shots before I fall of the reg. If I put on the larger air tank I get 8 mags or 64 shots before I fall off the reg.