• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Do not trust the inscriptions on the nozzles! I have written 0.2 and 0.2, I measured 0.5 and 0.2

Ah, thanks for the heads-up! That is slightly disconcerting though lol.

Yes ProkAM, you’re right I forgot we discussed engravings not matching the nozzle sizes earlier in the thread. See @ctshooters post on April 19th.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-2/page/120/

Ah, thanks for linking that. I'd forgotten about those posts from when I read the whole thread a couple weeks ago. Soothes the mind :)

Followed the instructions posted earlier for adjusting the spacing screw underneath the valve pushrod that the trigger engages.

Mine was about 2.5 full turns further in than it needed to be. Fixing that cut the air usage from about 10 bar per shot to about 5, and quieted it down a decent but not massive amount. Seems to be indexing fine still, too.

Should I give it a little more overhead? I'm about an eighth of a turn off of "doesn't open the valve" now.

Hi fellas, new on the forum but I've been following this leshiy thread for months now, been a great read with lots of great insight and have learnt so much from this alone.

But I'm stuck at the moment, I'm currently running the .25 barrel with reg set at 130 bar with a .4 and .5 jet (edgun Spain jets) 

Im wanting to switch it to the new .177 250m barrel but not sure what jets to use, Im thinking reg set at around 100, but not sure if I should leave the current jets or put a different size in?

Any info / advice on what any .177 leshiy 2 owners are running would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou once again and happy shootin.

Hi fellas, new on the forum but I've been following this leshiy thread for months now, been a great read with lots of great insight and have learnt so much from this alone.

But I'm stuck at the moment, I'm currently running the .25 barrel with reg set at 130 bar with a .4 and .5 jet (edgun Spain jets) 

Im wanting to switch it to the new .177 250m barrel but not sure what jets to use, Im thinking reg set at around 100, but not sure if I should leave the current jets or put a different size in?

Any info / advice on what any .177 leshiy 2 owners are running would be greatly appreciated.

Im curious about this as well.

How did you land on .4/.5 for the .25/250 and what is your performance like?

Im curious about this as well.

How did you land on .4/.5 for the .25/250 and what is your performance like?

My Leshiy 2 .177 350mm setup is reg 80bar two 1.2 jets. This setup shoots polymags 8gr at 824fps, baracuda hunters extreme 9.57gr at 800fps, hades 10.34 at 789fps, barracuda hunter 10.49 at 782fps. My LW 350mm barrel hates the hades, they will not group at all, I tested them from 1000-740fps. I found the polymag and both baracudas to be very accurate.

Just received my Leshiy 2 this week. It is as beautiful and well-built as all the hype suggested. The problem that I am having is accuracy. I'm positive this isn't a failure of the design, but mine just won't be consistent. I'm talking 6-inch differences from a bench at 10 yards! 

Brian has been very responsive and is a great guy, but he can't help until I can get it on a chrony which can't happen until Sunday.

I've cleaned the barrel, tried several different pellets, have been very mindful of not dwelling on the trigger, and checked to make sure the barrel is properly seated. It indexes fine and doesn't blow air if you linger on the trigger.. It has 2x .2 jets (according to the stamp) on .22 caliber, with a 250mm barrel and the mod 50 huma moderator. 

I have not changed jets or touched the reg, it shot this way out of the box. I'm sure Brian will be able to help once I can get him some Chrony numbers but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience and could point me in a productive direction. I'm supposed to leave on a hunting trip next week and REALLY wanted to take it with me. Attached is a typical group I'm getting from a bench at 10 yards. Something is definitely wrong, I'vthroughe never had a problem shooting 1 inch groups and through the same hole from this bench at this range with any other gun.

Bad barrel/Choke? Bad regulator? Operator error?

12in-target.1626374125.jpg

A couple of thoughts ( chronograph is important ) but check these as well

1) Loose scope ? 

2) Remove moderator and try shooting a group.. I know, it will be Loud as hell, but it will eliminate " clipping " ( Be sure and remove the entire moderator ) 

If those check out then the chronograph numbers should tell the story once you get them..

Yeah I've tried with no moderator, unfortunately the story is the same.

Have you tried to manually push the pellets in to the breach? I think this would rule out magazine alignment issues.

Good thought! There is no damage on the moderator that I could see, I unscrewed all the pieces and examined each. The scope is tight, works on other guns, and I have had the same result with another scope, and with no scope.

Before I try something like pushing a pellet in the breach, installing the mag, and firing the gun, I would like to check on something. Can someone with a .22 cal barrel please measure the inner diameter of the barrel breach? I could only find outer diameter specs online. I know my mags are .22 but I need to confirm that my barrel isn't somehow the wrong caliber. It has an alpha precision label on the side, but no caliber marking. I'd also like to check with Brian first before I try to fire the gun in a way it wasn't designed. Since this is supposed to fire from the mag, I don't want to accidentally make the problem worse, or clip the moderator. Many thanks to everyone who has chimed in.

Hi.. I accidentally pulled the trigger without any magazine loaded, when I was putting my Leishy 2 away. Realized there was no mag only later.

Will this cause any damage due to the sudden blast of air into the open chamber? Not sure where to look for any damage, to be honest.

Thank you,

-Krish

No damage was done other than the possibility that you might have lost your red power puck...check to see if it's still there and replace it with one of your spares if it's gone. Most of us have accidentally fired the L2 without the mag installed at one time or another so you're fine.

I have been testing my L2, .25cal / 350mm barrel for the past few days. My reg set at 165bar, blocked off one of the jet. My gun come with two .02mm jets. Since slugs take little longer to leave the barrel and the valve have to stay open to accommodate the slugs. By blocking off one of the jet my gun seem to groups better. Here some pictures of my results.

I will be do a lots more testing with slugs and mess around with reg & jets setting. Hopefully I'm getting better groupings 
85AFB2A6-3DD3-4DDA-B243-0E5A370D989B.1626408425.jpeg
391DF11D-772B-48F6-A457-08B4F7A2A65D.1626408426.jpeg
656A6CFB-72CE-4007-A441-2FE1CAF2751C.1626408552.jpeg
9A3D7B36-C1C0-441D-9EB7-10E4957466A5.1626408552.jpeg
D5C76E11-906C-45A4-85E3-41B10E57DD23.1626408553.jpeg
B906F22A-7106-4985-91BA-44A84226AB12.1626408553.jpeg
9BD25B3C-0DA3-42A6-B554-478C314CBF15.1626408553.jpeg

I have been testing my L2, .25cal / 350mm barrel for the past few days. My reg set at 165bar, blocked off one of the jet. My gun come with two .02mm jets. Since slugs take little longer to leave the barrel and the valve have to stay open to accommodate the slugs. By blocking off one of the jet my gun seem to groups better. Here some pictures of my results.

I will be do a lots more testing with slugs and mess around with reg & jets setting. Hopefully I'm getting better groupings 

You might want to try the JSB knockouts 33.49 grain Slugs. I had good results with them and they fit in the L2 magazine better most other slugs.