• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPylANgf_M

Anyone know what the magnification is for Raven prismatic scope? Is it the same as the Starlker 6X?

2x -- basically meant to replace a red dot.

Thanks,

2x it’s not gonna work for me, I need more magnification. I wish someone would ship the 5x Immersive Optics Scopes to the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPylANgf_M

Anyone know what the magnification is for Raven prismatic scope? Is it the same as the Starlker 6X?

2x -- basically meant to replace a red dot.

Thanks,

2x it’s not gonna work for me, I need more magnification. I wish someone would ship the 5x Immersive Optics Scopes to the United States.

Dedal Stalker is 6x, and there's the SWAT series -- 10x and 12x IIRC.

Here's something interesting I discovered this morning. Doing some tuning with .30 and I'm finding that a single nozzle setup acts a lot different than a double nozzle setup - even considering total circumference - kinda weird.

Here's the two scenarios and speeds:

0.2mm / 0.4mm = 0.157 nozzle area - fps = 770

Blocked Nozzle / 0.5mm = 0.196 nozzle area - fps = 850

Clearly reducing nozzle size with either two nozzles or one nozzle will increase dwell - but mixing and matching single and dual nozzle setups may cause some confusion.

Also - coolest tuning addition for the Leshiy 2 to save a lot of air:

Leshiy 2 Tuner - 1.1624121130.jpeg

Here's something interesting I discovered this morning. Doing some tuning with .30 and I'm finding that a single nozzle setup acts a lot different than a double nozzle setup - even considering total circumference - kinda weird.

Here's the two scenarios and speeds:

0.2mm / 0.4mm = 0.157 nozzle area - fps = 770

Blocked Nozzle / 0.5mm = 0.196 nozzle area - fps = 850

Clearly reducing nozzle size with either two nozzles or one nozzle will increase dwell - but mixing and matching single and dual nozzle setups may cause some confusion.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. You think it has something to do with one vs two check valves? Air behind the valve overcoming one ball check vs two??

I first used my Hill Mk5 hand pump to fill the L2 when I got it. Worked well. Got a compressor though once I upgraded to the 350cc bottle.

Just for the heck of it, I just went and topped off the bottle with the pump: going from 180bar to 300 bar took 175 pumps. Took short breaks every 50 pumps. A nice workout, but nothing to dramatic. The pump wasn't getting too hot either.