EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Guys, when Ed is ready he will do a full kick butt overview, I have not asked for one dime of money from anyone. I have had offers to take full payment today and every day since this came out. I have not accepted one red cent. I won't until Ed explains the gun. Yes, I could explain it but this is Ed's baby, it is his right to come on here and address all issues and questions (like he always does). No need for emotions, after Ed shows you the gun then you can decide if it is right for you. We are not selling insulin, you'll be able to make an informed decision.

Thanks Brian for the explanation that shouldn't be necessary......."Me" Thinks we need to show a little PATIENCE......✌️

Cheers,Scott

Ed: Here’s the Leshiy 2

AGN:

1583805401_10423569325e66f3d9171e81.08059520.jpeg

Guys, when Ed is ready he will do a full kick butt overview, I have not asked for one dime of money from anyone. I have had offers to take full payment today and every day since this came out. I have not accepted one red cent. I won't until Ed explains the gun. Yes, I could explain it but this is Ed's baby, it is his right to come on here and address all issues and questions (like he always does). No need for emotions, after Ed shows you the gun then you can decide if it is right for you. We are not selling insulin, you'll be able to make an informed decision.

I agree. It’s Ed’s business and he can run it however he sees fit.

Please pay attention that is just only the DRAFT of the Manual both in the description and the conditions of the delvery. Don't consider it as final one.

Thanks Ed! Many of us really appreciate the time, effort and funds you have invested in this project!

No matter how the specs turn out in the end I'm sure you can find something grumble about cmatera. 😁

I like that " We are not selling insulin". Funny, but exactly, relax guys.. I thought I was an impatient person, but I see I am not so bad after all,LOL. It is not like we don't have other gun to shoot now. Happy Shootin