• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Say hello to 2184 gents, pre-order 276 and 279...

DC14C4E0-2849-469A-BE20-A901B9036CF2.1610082354.jpeg

I have the 250 and 350 both in .30

First impressions are very strong. I own an FX Wildcat MKI .25, FX Crown .30 600mm, FX Impact .25 700mm and an Airforce Texan SS .308. All of these have been modified in one way or another for better efficiency/performance. The quality of these guns are excellent but the Leshiy 2 I feel is just a notch above because the attention to all the finishing detail is carefully scrutinized. I’m not knocking the others, I love them and they get the job done, but there’s something about this Edgun that makes it feel proper. I’ll have more when I get the chance to actually fire it, hopefully this weekend.

Congratulations and welcome to the club. Do you have two (2) Leshiy 2s' or do you have one setup with the 250mm barrel and a spare 350mm barrel? I wonder what speed your .30/250mm is shooting setup from the factory.

Single gun, 2 barrels. I added the 350 kit after the fact, thus the 2 order numbers. Hopefully I have some time this weekend to begin shooting. I’ll chrony the out-of-the-box speeds with each barrel and get some baseline numbers.

Wow! Congrats! How did you get them so fast? I’m only 10 higher than your preorders and haven’t received a final payment notice yet. Did you make the second payment and then they shipped out immediately after?

I got lucky in that respect. Just happened to be doing some late night research on 06-30-20 and came across the Edgun ads. Needless to say, I was intrigued with the design and instantly put down a deposit, so my wait was really not much different than anyone else. Didn’t make the first shipment but I did get in on the second. I admit I was bugging Brian here and there for status (sorry Brian) and the moment my ‘your gun is ready’ notice was received, I paid on the spot. Literally seconds after receiving it 😂. It was at my door a week later.

Oh there is sooo much more to that post🤓

Please tell. Magazine fit? Which ones have those results? You settled on a slug? Which one? What speed for best results? Oh we could go on and on.

Hahahaha - yes there is, but I want to shoot at a distance before I can say if there is a winner. 

Right now the .254s are all out - fit the mag perfectly but all over the place. The .2503s are out as well as the .2513 hollow base. I'm down to the .2513 cup, dish and flat bases. I believe that top middle group (13 yards) is the 30gr .2513 Dish Base I believe at 950 fps - 0.25/450mm barrel, 0.2mm/0.4mm nozzles and 150 bar Reg. Will push them out to 50 yards this weekend. They've been fitting the mag, maybe 1 in 15 will fall through. Not that I'd plan to shoot it a lot, but I'd really like to find that 1 slug my .25/450mm barrel likes. 

Reactions: LetLeadFly
Oh there is sooo much more to that post
1f913.svg

Please tell. Magazine fit? Which ones have those results? You settled on a slug? Which one? What speed for best results? Oh we could go on and on.

Hahahaha - yes there is, but I want to shoot at a distance before I can say if there is a winner. 

Right now the .254s are all out - fit the mag perfectly but all over the place. The .2503s are out as well as the .2513 hollow base. I'm down to the .2513 cup, dish and flat bases. I believe that top middle group (13 yards) is the 30gr .2513 Dish Base I believe at 950 fps - 0.25/450mm barrel, 0.2mm/0.4mm nozzles and 150 bar Reg. Will push them out to 50 yards this weekend. They've been fitting the mag, maybe 1 in 15 will fall through. Not that I'd plan to shoot it a lot, but I'd really like to find that 1 slug my .25/450mm barrel likes.

Definitely following your results. Thanks for sharing👊

My L2 was delivered today. I’m going to run a SWFA 3 x 15 scope on top and was wondering about scope ring height to get proper clearance, does anyone know for sure if I can get by with medium height rings? Going to store tomorrow. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Congrats! Such a great feeling when it finally arrives, isn’t it? Hang on for those of you waiting! Trust me, it’s so worth it!!

So I have the EOTech EXPS2.0 on mine and that’s equal to about a medium height ring. I’d say go with the talls because I could use just a tad more height when shouldering as I’m standing up. It’s doable but you will only be grabbing the tail end of the butt. My experience anyways.

My L2 was delivered today. I’m going to run a SWFA 3 x 15 scope on top and was wondering about scope ring height to get proper clearance, does anyone know for sure if I can get by with medium height rings? Going to store tomorrow. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Congrats! Such a great feeling when it finally arrives, isn’t it? Hang on for those of you waiting! Trust me, it’s so worth it!!

So I have the EOTech EXPS2.0 on mine and that’s equal to about a medium height ring. I’d say go with the talls because I could use just a tad more height when shouldering as I’m standing up. It’s doable but you will only be grabbing the tail end of the butt. My experience anyways.

I’m waiting as fast as I can!!