• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I don't get your math. Several l of the groups were at 3/8" which should give under MOA, Not 2 to 3 inches. Hello!

\and don't forget that slugs tend to go to sleepy as the range increases. In other words, can usually shoot tighter groups at 80-100 yards than 4050 yards. Odd, but is is how slugs work. ;<)

Here is an example. My FX barreled Raptor, .223 slug sized to .2184, 930+ fps, med power. 
DSC02635.1608468557.JPG
 this group with Brownell's liner.

Following are FX barrel. 
DSC02662.1608468672.JPG
DSC02656.1608468731.JPG
Last pic, 1 shot to settle the reg, then 10 on target. . :<)

Knife

Okay my math is off a bit and I did worse case, but for some of the slugs at 100 yards I could easily see 2 inch groups. Some of the slugs at 50 yards were inchish, but some types were smaller. But the inchish would be 2 inchish at a 100 yards. And you are right some would be smaller.

Personally, I don’t consider my Leshiy 2 as a slug gun and won’t use it as such, but I will try some slugs in it. If i get good results I will admit it, but I won’t buy a 600 mm barrel for it to shoot slugs, my 350 will have to do.

One question, someone has got any problem with the 350cc carbon fiber bottle, at the time to folded ithe L2? Or any other problem? Thinking to order one. Many thanks

Assuming you are asking if the 350cc bottle interferes with folding the L2? The answer is no - with a caveat. When you attach the bottle, and before you fill it, close the L2 as this will set the bottle at a point where the gun will still fold. The stock will be very slightly canted, but nothing significant.

@rubben23 I have the 300 bottle and I can get the rifle to close/lock, but I have to “slam the door” a little harder to get it to lock, figuratively speaking and I think the 350 cc might be a bit worse.

I grabbed my L2 out of the safe and folded it to let you see the 300 cc bottle allows for JUST enough clearance so you can fully close the rifle and it locks.

891B30D2-965F-4C5E-934E-89CF28A467A0.1608588142.jpeg
6CFEA5FC-0C8D-49EE-8EE0-171F75A4E478.1608588144.jpeg

@Blackpaw - see my reply. Empty air, set bottle position while closed, refill - problem solved.

Yes, this is the answer . . .

With the L2 empty of air, it just takes rotating the bottle a couple of degrees for it to clear the trigger guard (and also the monopod in my case) and properly lock. Initially, I was concerned that not fully screwing in the threads might result in a leak but we're literally talking about a very minor adjustment. Once pressurized, it stays put and no leaks.

June 30th
Order 276 for the Leshiy 2 250mm

Order 279 for the 350mm Kit

This Covid crap has everything messed up. Poor Brian must be going out of his mind with the number of emails he’s getting about order status. It’s a waiting game gents and we all need patience. I have faith in Ed and Brian to deliver. There’s a lot that’s not in their control.