EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

) I am getting air venting between the joint where the shroud and the receiver meet. Normal? Or to I need to align the shroud to get a better seal between the shroud and receiver? I know the air pressure needs to go some where, but I just thought it weird I felt a puff of air on my hand when I held the gun in that area while shooting it.

Yes, that is how it was designer, the part of air should be thrown away to the backside, in order to reduce the volume of air going out from the front.

There's a calculator for that...

SmartSelect_20201202-155144_Chrome.1606888419.jpg

Speed loader for the Leshiy 2:

https://youtu.be/Gj7X0ehhPA4

A "cheap" alternative for the expensive magazines!

But putting the pellets in backwards is a royal pain, as you gotta do them one by one.

But that trouble could be easily solved: If they'd change the design to have BOTH ends with a rotating cover, you can then simply drop the pellets in nose first on one side (just cup the magazine with your thumb and index finger, and then sprinkle some pellets on the loader and with a little swirl all the holes will be filled in the correct orientation, the overflow of pellets is easily dropped back in the tin). Then use the other end to transfer them to the Leshiy mag.

Put some arrows on the side or TOP and BOTTOM on the covers to get the orientation right when utilising them and Bob's your uncle.

Thanks for the reference on MOA. It turns out I was led astray by various optics owners manuals (from Weaver, Burris, Aimpoint) that define MOA as 1” at 100 yards. My math was based on that definition, and would be correct if that definition were correct, but with some googling, I now find that that definition (widely quoted and used in optics manuals) is, in fact, factually incorrect, as it is merely an approximation (though none of the optics owners manuals I have mention this). 1 MOA is actually 1.047197581” at 100 yards, not 1”. The 100-yard elevation delta (vertical component) of 0.5 degree is indeed 31.4”, but I stand corrected that this is actually 30 MOA, not 31.4 MOA.

So I guess the lesson I learned here is not to trust everything I read in optics owners manuals, or as someone once said, trust but verify.

There are different "MOA" and Mil formats used in different scopes; most of the higher end scopes use "true" MOA or true Mil. Some "MOA" scopes are actually calibrated for inches per hundred yards instead of true MOA, For mil scopes, some scopes use NATO mils, which use 6400 "mils" for 360 degrees, while true mils are 6283.x (or actually 2 pi x 1000). The end math is all the same, but the variations are said to make it "easier" to do the math in your head for quick estimates. There are other variations, too, but those are the most common.

Hi,

First post, which I had hoped to be about receiving my new L2, which was due for delivery now. I have found the posts here really helpful, and I am really looking forward to getting my rifle.

Sadly I had an email last week saying:

Unfortunately we must report new delays in the production and shipment of the newest batch of Edgun Leshiy2.

Eduard has assured us that our order is the first that will be assembled and shipped when he has all the parts.

But: He does not have the parts at this moment and the prognosis is not good. Therefore we can not give a reliable delivery time.

Which really sucks to say the least. I am surprised that no one else has commented. But it would make the wait more bearable if @edgun could give a little more detail about which parts are causing problems, and the nature of the problem?

D

I plan to send guns ordered from Czech, Holland, USA, Saudy Arabia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Lebanon, United Emirates in December. Hopefully, someof them will arrive to my representatives before Christmas.

Ed,

Thank you for the update - that would be really good. New tax rules come in on 1 Jan 2021 where I am and it will be a real pain if I have to wait until the New Year.

Thanks

D

I have the say that now that I've gotten a 0.25/350mm L2 set up how I wanted and have gotten used to the trigger, my groups have improved dramatically. Most of my shooting with the L2 will be between 25-40 yards with 50 yards being the outer limit and within that range, the L2 is more than capable. I understand people trying to do 75yd, 100yd and beyond but I would never expect that out of my L2 and would use my other rifles for those distances.