EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

@Leatherman - I will probably shoot more pellets than slugs, but this whole slug game still has me intrigued enough to play around with them. 

I did get a .30/350mm barrel, but I'll probably sell it as I can get just as much fpe with a higher fps out of .25. And the .25s are half the cost of the .30s. 

I did test the .22/350mm barrel at the 140bar setting prior to swapping in the .25/450. With JSB .22 25 grain I was getting a touch over 40fpe. 

Hold the phone on this though:

If you were to seal off the valve screw I would think just a drop of super glue on top of the little ball check That isn’t sealing, then insert and tighten the screw would do it. How about it Brian ?

What do you need crazy glue for exactly? This sounds like something not good. 

@ctshooter - Under the air release knob on the reg tester is a drain hole. There is a ball bearing that is supposed to fill the hole and the knob is shaped like a plunger to hold it/push it/seal off the hole. Either the hole wasn't tapped deep enough or the knob isn't long enough on mine, so it's not pushing/holding/sealing the ball bearing into the hole. Therefore the reg test leaks and won't pressurize. I can't use it. LM is suggesting to just seal the hole with glue since you can drain the air from the tube with the normal drain plug on the valve assembly. I assume that would work. But for the cost of the tester, eh, I'd rather it work and not have to jury-rig it up myself.

@ctshooter - Under the air release knob on the reg tester is a drain hole. There is a ball bearing that is supposed to fill the hole and the knob is shaped like a plunger to hold it/push it/seal off the hole. Either the hole wasn't tapped deep enough or the knob isn't long enough on mine, so it's not pushing/holding/sealing the ball bearing into the hole. Therefore the reg test leaks and won't pressurize. I can't use it. LM is suggesting to just seal the hole with glue since you can drain the air from the tube with the normal drain plug on the valve assembly. I assume that would work. But for the cost of the tester, eh, I'd rather it work and not have to jury-rig it up myself.

Ahh - right. Same issue here. I just cranked the knob down tight with some vice grips and it seals fine now. I mostly just use the bleed valve grub screw on the gun to empty the air. It's a little slower than the air release on the reg tester, but easier to manage. 

Ahh - right. Same issue here. I just cranked the knob down tight with some vice grips and it seals fine now. I mostly just use the bleed valve grub screw on the gun to empty the air. It's a little slower than the air release on the reg tester, but easier to manage.

Yeah, no luck here. Fortunately I wised up just before scratching my air tube and took it off for the final crank down with channel locks. And I do mean just....

@mtnghost did you say are having no problem shooting 25 cal pellets out of 177/22 350 mm barrel shroud? No clipping.

No clipping.

So I got this today..

63828B5E-5CDA-4498-B84A-18F9EB8BAAC0.1605570255.jpeg

350cc.. Didn't realize that there was going to be an interference issue with the trigger guard when folding it closed! I started thinking, why not make a little spacer / bushing with dual-sided grooves for o-rings to seal it?

Then, someone today told me that some dealers already thought this through and came up with spacers. Do any of you have one? If so, is it threaded or does it just slip over the threads on the bottle receiver?

I’m still confused. You say the neck is too short but it is the opposite end of the bottle that appears to be hitting the trigger guard the way your posting the pictures. Lengthening the neck will only compound the problem. The bottle needs to be shorter to allow it to clear the trigger guard. Others have installed the 350cc bottle and can still close the stock completely. I have measured my top tube from where it joins the butt to the valve assembly block and it measures 9 1/8” . The 350 bottle should measure 7 1/2” long by 2 1/2” diameter, which when folded does overlap the trigger guard by 2” but when folded it is offset as is the stock OEM bottom air tube. So is it the diameter of the carbon fiber bottle that is your issue? I plan to get the 350 bottle and it doesn’t bother me that it would not still fold as i don’t carry it folded when hunting. If I want to pack it I can just take the gun apart or put the original tube back on it. Again how are others able to fold their stocks. We need more people to chime in on this that have the 350cc bottle. 

I’m still confused. You say the neck is too short but it is the opposite end of the bottle that appears to be hitting the trigger guard the way your posting the pictures. Lengthening the neck will only compound the problem. The bottle needs to be shorter to allow it to clear the trigger guard. Others have installed the 350cc bottle and can still close the stock completely. I have measured my top tube from where it joins the butt to the valve assembly block and it measures 9 1/8” . The 350 bottle should measure 7 1/2” long by 2 1/2” diameter, which when folded does overlap the trigger guard by 2” but when folded it is offset as is the stock OEM bottom air tube. So is it the diameter of the carbon fiber bottle that is your issue? I plan to get the 350 bottle and it doesn’t bother me that it would not still fold as i don’t carry it folded when hunting. If I want to pack it I can just take the gun apart or put the original tube back on it. Again how are others able to fold their stocks. We need more people to chime in on this that have the 350cc bottle.

Yeah, I had a brief moment of derpness (busy day today). The trigger guard does interfere with the 350cc bottle, but I fixed the problem by slightly unscrewing the stock via the plenum tube threads (going into the hinged valve body).

It cants the buttstock slightly counterclockwise 2-3 degrees, but it allows me to fully close it and lock it down. I prefer the slight CCW canting anyways (which is how I have had my single shot Leshiy setup for over a year now).

B875D231-16CD-473B-B9F3-14474946DCEF.1605592676.jpeg