• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

@Supernov8 I have a black magazine holder to try out....with the red I think it looks sharp with the contrast between the red magazine and black holder. I got one of the black magazine holders to try out. See photos below:

2A00EB95-410B-4B68-B259-456C0B686D16.1605364171.jpeg
B2CB30CF-68BA-4FBD-AF15-12B9C05F9A2B.1605364172.jpeg

Warning!!!! I know NOW why the EdGun Leshiy 2 was created....the Air Suppliers cartel!!! 😳😱

The Air Suppliers cartel wants you to become so dependent on your Leshiy 2 that you need a continually increase need for supplied air to get the fix, like drugs, you need more and more to get the same high!!! OMG it is like the Water Bottle cartel that convinced the governments of the world explosives can be in liquid form, so no water past security check points at airport.

One day then the Air Supplier cartel will embargo our air supply and make us pay more and more for us to get our fix. Soon we will be hocking the grandma’s wok for a cylinder of air!!!

And it is all controled by the super overlord Space Alien Cartel!!! 👽

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!!!!

55CC2E61-9ADC-4507-8FE4-A6E5F4D8FA47.1605371400.jpeg

Well, standard holders of the magazine can be fixed to any part of L2, the point is only the siz of the fixing O-ring.

Yes the Edgun holders can be put on the top tube when the bottle is used and be attached where the picatinny rail is in front of the trigger guard. You have to understand that we are not sheep and always dont want to follow what everyone else is doing and like to make our guns our own. I personally dont like the holders that come with the gun and when mounted on the lower tube they are too susceptible to being knocked or hooked on something when carrying in the woods where I hunt. The little lever is not that strong and I just dont want to loose a $70 magazine. I went for a walk in my deer woods today scouting ahead of deer season and carried my Leshiy 2 on my back with a sling. The length of the 350 barrel and Sho Pot forearm is just so nice and i went through some pretty thick brush and pine trees. I wouldnt trust the OEM holders 100% in those conditions. These magnets I have mounted are super strong and the magazines post is such a tight fit that there is no way the magazines are going to be knocked or pulled off when carrying the rifle.

Well, standard holders of the magazine can be fixed to any part of L2, the point is only the siz of the fixing O-ring.

Yes the Edgun holders can be put on the top tube when the bottle is used and be attached where the picatinny rail is in front of the trigger guard. You have to understand that we are not sheep and always dont want to follow what everyone else is doing and like to make our guns our own. I personally dont like the holders that come with the gun and when mounted on the lower tube they are too susceptible to being knocked or hooked on something when carrying in the woods where I hunt. The little lever is not that strong and I just dont want to loose a $70 magazine. I went for a walk in my deer woods today scouting ahead of deer season and carried my Leshiy 2 on my back with a sling. The length of the 350 barrel and Sho Pot forearm is just so nice and i went through some pretty thick brush and pine trees. I wouldnt trust the OEM holders 100% in those conditions. These magnets I have mounted are super strong and the magazines post is such a tight fit that there is no way the magazines are going to be knocked or pulled off when carrying the rifle.

Nice mod on the magazine holder but where are you getting L2 magazines for $70.00?

Good morning all...I am being a tad lazy this morning for everything I have to do, but I was curious how fast Polymags would go Leshiy 2. I expected the Predator Polymags to be fast, but WOW faster than I think they should be going. I don’t know how many L2s in .177 are currently out there in the field so I thought valuable to share what I am doing.

For simplicity sake here are the rifle specs: Edgun Leshiy 2 in .177 / 4.5 mm cal / 350 mm stock configuration. Predator PolyMags .177 8 gr. Starting pressure on gauge 200 bar ending 140ish. Chronograph- FX Pocket Chrony 

I only fired 10 shots, but that is enough to put me in the range of what the Polymags will do, plus I am still waiting for the new probe to hopefully fix the filling issues I am currently having with the L2. One thing, for 10 shots I only had a standard deviation of 1.5 FPS, so from a shot to shot the L2 likes the poly mags.

HOWEVER, the PolyMags are leaving the barrel at an average speed. 1003 FPS, which I think is a bit fast for those little guys, and energy is around 18 FPE. The Polymags have a bit more bark than I want as they break the sound barrier exiting the barrel, and you do notice it, and this is around home use, playing around. Or is it me thinking 1000 plus FPS is a bit fast for a PolyMag?

Also, I did try some Sniper Magnums but though quieter, had a standard deviation of 15 FPS, but reached 24 FPE.

Disclaimer: The above is just me playing around and I have about 10 different types of pellets and I am just seeing what each one does. I will post more data as I get more formal in my testing.

Deepbass

Did you shoot any 18 grain on the chronograph again. You said earlier you got 945 FPS out of the box. I am right around 900 FPS with 18 grain H&N Sniper Magnums. I will shoot some 25 Jumbo Monsters tomorrow and compare with your readings. I have a question I Hope Brian can answer . What is the purpose of the bleed screw on the tester? Why not just use the bleed screw on the valve block. You still need to bleed the whole system to disassemble and get to the regulator and make an adjustment , reassemble and recharge to see what the gauge reads. Or am I missing something? If I’m right the bleed screw on the tester can just be sealed as the little steel ball isn’t doing the job. 

Deepbass

Did you shoot any 18 grain on the chronograph again. You said earlier you got 945 FPS out of the box. I am right around 900 FPS with 18 grain H&N Sniper Magnums. I will shoot some 25 Jumbo Monsters tomorrow and compare with your readings. I have a question I Hope Brian can answer . What is the purpose of the bleed screw on the tester? Why not just use the bleed screw on the valve block. You still need to bleed the whole system to disassemble and get to the regulator and make an adjustment , reassemble and recharge to see what the gauge reads. Or am I missing something? If I’m right the bleed screw on the tester can just be sealed as the little steel ball isn’t doing the job.

No, LM, I didn't get a chance. As someone eloquently put it in the 'how often do you shoot thread' 2 of the 3W's didn't allow the time. I literally shot out the bilco doors before a storm system blew threw. I'm off from Wed through after Thanksgiving, though, so I can do some more then and post again.

I was also wondering why the bleed screw was on the tester. When I say it's impossible to tighten my knob any further, I ain't joking. It's bottom out on the bottom side of the knob...I was wondering the same thing, but I thought maybe it was to keep wear and tear down on the valve screw and also to make it easier (haha..yeah, a wee bit off the mark with that knob), quicker and tool-less. But you're right, until Brian gets me a fix I could just seal it up if I have something with the right threads, I guess. 🙄 I'm sure I don't....🙄

I've been trying to test some slugs out of the .25/450mm barrel. It took a little backorder time to get the H&N .25 Grizzlies. Right now I have FX Hybrid .25, H&N Grizzly and some Griffin slugs. I'd like to try the JSB as well when they come to the states. 

Current reg is 140bar. It's pushing the .25 FX 34gr pellets at 895fps for a touch over 60fpe. And this feels like effortless power with the hamerless setup. I have a 350cc tank installed and I am using 3.5-3.7 bar per shot. This setup is very accurate.

FX Hybrid slugs are chronoing at 955 fps for ~52.5 fpe and showing some promise.

H&N Grizzlies are chronoing at 905 fps for ~56 fpe but initial accuracy results are inconsistent.

@ctsshooter, Thanks for the info, .25 with a 450mm is the set up I also plan on using, nice to know 140 bar is what I will need to set the regulator it to get to 900 ft./s With the 34 grain JSB’s. Which of the griffin slugs are you using? With my Vulcan and Cricket .25 that have CZ barrels the FX hybrids and AVS slugs Perform terribly. But the rat sniper 31 grain and Griffin TC-LDC-HP slugs 25 grain group good.

If you were to seal off the valve screw I would think just a drop of super glue on top of the little ball check That isn’t sealing, then insert and tighten the screw would do it. How about it Brian ?
ctshooter ‘ how are the different 25 slugs fitting in your magazine? 895 FPS with 34 grn pellets isn’t bad At 140 bar but your 450 barrel helps with another 50 +- FPS over the 350. I’m interested what I’ll get in my .22 350 with the reg at 140 and 150 bar and what ever tuning tricks we will have with the heavy ammo. I don’t really care which shoots best, pellet or slugs or shot count as this gun is a dedicated hunting gun for out to 60 yards with this trigger. I’m regulated to .22 here in PA for hunting small game or I would have the .25. I got the 30 450 barrel kit to play with because I never had a 30 airgun. I’m a fan of big heavy lead bullets for big game. Most of my PB guns I hunt with are 43 to 60 caliber. 

I’m regulated to .22 here in PA for hunting small game or I would have the .25.

Same deal here. And I'm in a special regulations area so even fur-bearers are limited to .22 unless I leave the county. I'd love to get more .25's, but am sticking with one for that reason. The three W's keep me close to home these days...

I see you're in Carlisle. I'm over in Newtown (Bucks) now, but was in Lancaster for a good 10 years. Seems all the AG'ers here are N. or W. of me a good bit.