EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Someone who wants to shoot from a 500mm .177 in a barn, to killing a coyote at 100 yards with a slug. I beta tested Ed's EDMU, that was a small gamble, a semi auto which if not reliable affects the operation of the gun is another matter. I guess Ed did listen to his customers about the EDMU and quit trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear and went back to the WIKA analog gauge, but I like to know who he was listening to when he went semi automatic. Maybe the sub 12 fpe users in other parts of the world.

Neat! 

The mag fed semi-auto action solves my #1 gripe about the Leshiy when night hunting, which is fumbling around in the dark to load another pellet and often letting a critter escape in the process when I have to take my eye away from the target area.

However, one of my favorite features of the current Leshiy I don’t see on the Leshiy 2… and that’s the easily accessible hammer spring tension adjuster. It’s really nice to dial the power up for outdoor hunting or target shooting, and then dial it way down for inside-the-barn shooting at a lower power using only an allen wrench and not having to disassemble anything… and the new moderator design on the Leshiy 2 blocks where the previous hammer spring tension adjuster is on the current Leshiy.

Is the HST easily adjustable on the Leshiy 2?

Also, is there going to be a minimum regulator pressure and/or muzzle energy required to cycle the semi-auto action... Or is the mag indexing done mechanically via linkage or a spring, and not pneumatically indexed?

Following this one closely…

Also, is there going to be a minimum regulator pressure and/or muzzle energy required to cycle the semi-auto action... Or is the mag indexing done mechanically via linkage or a spring, and not pneumatically indexed?

I would think the indexing is done pneumatically as mechanically would require a very long trigger pull - here's a screenshot from a Russian video that shows the linking of mag and indexing - trigger and valve, I'll bet there is a lot of info there if you understand the language 

1583483507_6654815465e620a73c636c9.67565297.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO71b-E36ac

I would think the indexing is done pneumatically as mechanically would require a very long trigger pull - here's a screenshot from a Russian video that shows the linking of mag and indexing - trigger and valve, I'll bet there is a lot of info there if you understand the language 

I figured it was pneumatic, otherwise the trigger pull would be very long and heavy... Unless the mag indexing is done via a wound up clock spring and indexing pin, but that doesn't appear to be the case, because then the trigger would still have to reset the hammer on every shot.

So that still leaves my question of is there a minimum regulator pressure or muzzle energy required to reliably cycle the action. Guess we'll have to wait for Ed to chime in.

Since Ed does sell a lot of guns to England, I would hope the action can cycle reliably at 10-12 ft-lb... Because I normally dial my current leshiy down to about 11 ft-lb for shooting inside buildings and barns.

Still very interested, but a lot of questions...

So that still leaves my question of is there a minimum regulator pressure or muzzle energy required to reliably cycle the action. Guess we'll have to wait for Ed to chime in.

Since Ed does sell a lot of guns to England, I would hope the action can cycle reliably at 10-12 ft-lb... Because I normally dial my current leshiy down to about 11 ft-lb for shooting inside buildings and barns.

Still very interested, but a lot of questions...

What I get from this video is that the unit with the regulator and valve etc. is caliber specific but I could be wrong 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA0d3szCy_Q