EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

While some of you have guns coming in the mail I got an e-mail notification about another delay today.

Apparently LW did not succeed in producing barrels in time. ETA is now pushed to end of October.

Kind of regret that I did not pre-order with Brian or Francisco.
1f612.svg

I think you were ordered from Joost, right? That is not his fault, more over, having ordered from Brian or Francisco you could get in the same situation. I was ready to send the guns to Joost next week already, but having hear the information that there will not be barrels in Estonia to assemble the guns I decided to use the assembled guns for my Russian customers. Sorry for delay, I will do my best to make it as shorter, as possible.

My 250mm .177 was waiting for me when I got home! I ran two magazines through it and I will absolutely agree and say it sounds like an air nailer 😆. No chance for accuracy testing, but I'll try to sneak another round of test shots and see what the chronograph says. It's so small with all the changes and only a slight increase in weight.
16014196895423784953362963372613.1601419731.jpg

Mark

Edit: One mag of JSB Monsters @ 807-812fps and a mag of Crosman HP @ 940-934fps and then I fell off the regulator.

Oh the torture here on the East Coast. I got the shipping notification from Brian and initial tracking said arrival on 10/2. It updated today to 10/5 on the FedEx website. If that's not just the cruelest thing to have happen................. and just after I find the H&N .22 Sniper Magnum's come to life with a clean and lube.

You wanna talk about torture? I'm still waiting for the email from Brian to pay the remaining half of the deposit. With my luck, I'll probably get mine in November. 

😓

Oh the torture here on the East Coast. I got the shipping notification from Brian and initial tracking said arrival on 10/2. It updated today to 10/5 on the FedEx website. If that's not just the cruelest thing to have happen................. and just after I find the H&N .22 Sniper Magnum's come to life with a clean and lube.

You wanna talk about torture? I'm still waiting for the email from Brian to pay the remaining half of the deposit. With my luck, I'll probably get mine in November. 

1f613.svg

Good things come to those who wait😊

😓

Ok, forget torture, how about absolute terror when you see the following on the tracking of your Leshiy 2:

l2ship.1601425770.jpg

Stop whining all you Leshiy babies! Nobody cares about your delivery date woes... Most of us won't see an email or tracking number for weeks if not months! What's a few more days... sheesh! Those who didn't pre-order may not get to fondle a Lesh2 until 2021! Do us all a favor - in the next few days, once your ammo is spent, upload vids/pix/reviews! Even up-close shots will keep us all happy in the interim!

Stop whining all you Leshiy babies! Nobody cares about your delivery date woes... Most of us won't see an email or tracking number for weeks if not months! What's a few more days... sheesh! Those who didn't pre-order may not get to fondle a Lesh2 until 2021! Do us all a favor - in the next few days, once your ammo is spent, upload vids/pix/reviews! Even up-close shots will keep us all happy in the interim!

🍻

Guys that get their Leshiy 2 in the next few weeks please let us live vicariously through you by posting reviews and videos. I mean I want to go through the reviews and see all calibers all velocities accuracy and in all the different possible configurations. I’m still deciding on which Valkyrie config to get so please help me and many others make decisions by posting the data and stats. It’s the closest many of us will be for weeks or months maybe. 

cheers everyone

My 250mm .177 was waiting for me when I got home! I ran two magazines through it and I will absolutely agree and say it sounds like an air nailer 😆. No chance for accuracy testing, but I'll try to sneak another round of test shots and see what the chronograph says. It's so small with all the changes and ...

Congrats and thank you for taking the time to take and post a picture! - yes its very small compared to what it can do

leshiy vs leshiy 2.1601444696.png

I also chose the 250mm version for the smallness factor, BTW your Leshiy Classic looks like it had a good run (wear marks on tube) and I bet more to come, I love this thing