EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I spoke with Brian at EdGunWest yesterday. (Really interesting guy BTW - I mean, the chap is a fireman - in Califerno of all places! He basically started up Edgunwest all on his own, from a hobby that has grown into a thriving business. Talk about American dream here. Anyway, cool guy if you ever get to chat with him. The kind of guy you could easily have a beer with and nerd-out on all things airgun...)

So there's good news and bad news...

Good news, is Brian said he's got at least 100 Leshiy2s in his possession. Looks like he'll be shipping them soon, like in days (not weeks!). Apparently there's some assembly on Brian's end (he just doesn't get finished Leshiy2s all packed-and-ready from Russia). So he's got a hundred of em all being built-up, packed and ready to go.

Bad news, is that if you're like me - meaning your order is not one of the first 100, but part of the second batch of 100, Brian says not to expect a Leshiy2 until NOVEMBER!!! Bummers. Well, at least us second-waivers get to see what the first 100 have to say about it hopefully very soon. That is... If they're not putting 1000s of rounds down range having all the fun.

I see a pellet shortage coming soon...

I spoke with Brian at EdGunWest yesterday. (Really interesting guy BTW - I mean, the chap is a fireman - in Califerno of all places! He basically started up Edgunwest all on his own, from a hobby that has grown into a thriving business. Talk about American dream here. Anyway, cool guy if you ever get to chat with him. The kind of guy you could easily have a beer with and nerd-out on all things airgun...)

So there's good news and bad news...

Good news, is Brian said he's got at least 100 Leshiy2s in his possession. Looks like he'll be shipping them soon, like in days (not weeks!). Apparently there's some assembly on Brian's end (he just doesn't get finished Leshiy2s all packed-and-ready from Russia). So he's got a hundred of em all being built-up, packed and ready to go.

Bad news, is that if you're like me - meaning your order is not one of the first 100, but part of the second batch of 100, Brian says not to expect a Leshiy2 until NOVEMBER!!! Bummers. Well, at least us second-waivers get to see what the first 100 have to say about it hopefully very soon. That is... If they're not putting 1000s of rounds down range having all the fun.

I see a pellet shortage coming soon...

After the first 100 preorders sold, I remember Brian had 8 more Leshiy 2s' that were put aside and I believe I was part of that 8 orders. Hopefully. 

🙏🏼

Next week looks like Someone is going to get the golden ticket 🎫 I wonder who will be 1st am guessing anyone in CA, or closer state's because of faster mail delivery's am in the East so I will probably be last but at least am getting one sent out. Can't wait to see the 1st photos we should have some kind of giveaway for the 1st person who post a pic that would be cool 😎 

Next week looks like Someone is going to get the golden ticket
1f3ab.svg
I wonder who will be 1st am guessing anyone in CA, or closer state's because of faster mail delivery's am in the East so I will probably be last but at least am getting one sent out. Can't wait to see the 1st photos we should have some kind of giveaway for the 1st person who post a pic that would be cool
1f60e.svg

John, I'm scheduled to get mine on Wednesday...time to reschedule all my calls for that day (and maybe Thursday too)!

@macipod I don't get your comparison of an iPad? iPads and iPhones they don't hold pressure? But carbon fiber bottles do hold pressure and a lot of it if you feel comfortable with your life in the hands of a none dot be my Guest. But as for me I will what for a DOT. America tested bottle. I buy all over the world and China Europe Japan etc. i have no problem with where something comes from when it's not a life or death decision but in this case extreme high pressure is to dangerous to trust my face or life with so I will wait for Bryan of Edgun west or a DOT rated bottle. In the meantime I can put on my 300cc Fx bottle on and feel safe. Enjoy 

@macipod I don't get your comparison of an iPad? iPads and iPhones they don't hold pressure? But carbon fiber bottles do hold pressure and a lot of it if you feel comfortable with your life in the hands of a none dot be my Guest. But as for me I will what for a DOT. America tested bottle. I buy all over the world and China Europe Japan etc. i have no problem with where something comes from when it's not a life or death decision but in this case extreme high pressure is to dangerous to trust my face or life with so I will wait for Bryan of Edgun west or a DOT rated bottle. In the meantime I can put on my 300cc Fx bottle on and feel safe. Enjoy

LOL - your FX bottle - made in CHINA?