EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I'm working with a large US dealer, to make custom ones that will be super trick. They will be DOT and hopefully more streamline

Great news - I just hope you can keep the price point under $200. If not you will have much competition with the Innokin and Acecare bottle available on ebay. Also Best Fittings UK the bottles can be had for $140 USD and under plus shipping. 

what is this problem?

1. The guy, who makes those videos advertize himself as the man who knows how to fix this gun. Moreover, he is so confident in his knowledge about Leshiy 2 that when he was asked at some Russian forum to share his tips he said that "I am not going to reveal it, since I don't want Ed to use it to imporve his gun, as he doesn't know how it works!" Just value the overconfidence to claim that! So, we made the completely new valve, the system, calculated everything etc, etc, etc, but we did it by some occasional way, having not know what we were doing! The is his logic. Wonderful! :)

2. There is a screw on the trigger, in this gun he is just twisted too deep, the only thing he had to do, to release it a little bit. I don't know if he has do it especially to make that video or it just happened :)

I'm working with a large US dealer, to make custom ones that will be super trick. They will be DOT and hopefully more streamline

If it's Ninja, tell them Terry Fong from DMG says hi!

Just a wild guess, I know they've been doing custom bottles for years!

15997925848946863839304941441790.1599792641.jpg
15997926485341544409737297723975.1599792694.jpg

Not one is talking about when the first wave of L2 will hit USA, I did put 1,000$ in pre-order, We deserve to know when the L2 arrive to US....

When I pre-order the L2 they say will arrive on end July, didn't happen they changed for August, didn't happen they changed for September now we are on last two weeks of September and I'm haven't hear this will happen this month, I'm with a little distrust now

Not one is talking about when the first wave of L2 will hit USA, I did put 1,000$ in pre-order, We deserve to know when the L2 arrive to US....

When I pre-order the L2 they say will arrive on end July, didn't happen they changed for August, didn't happen they changed for September now we are on last two weeks of September and I'm haven't hear this will happen this month, I'm with a little distrust now

Fear not, COVID messed EVERYTHING up. Ed showed the boxes packed and ready to ship to the US. If you are in the first 100 you will get it soon. I see no reason to not trust both Ed and Brian.

I did the partial payment preorder as well back in June but with the understanding that it wouldn’t be part of the first batch which have been paid in full. Since everything got pushed back I wouldn’t expect to see anything for another couple months. Probably November or December at the earliest if you haven’t already paid in full. For this gun I’d rather be on a waiting list than waiting for it to be available as an instant purchase. I think it will be awhile before supply catches up with demand. Just gotta be patient.