EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Still a lot of questions I have as well. For example, how does the muzzle brake version time itself? Are there any washers or shims?

No problemo, turn the barrel :)

I see. Maybe I have to stop thinking in AR15 terms with the index pin, barrel extension and crush washers. I had to rewatch the previous video Ed put out to get a grasp on it. For some reason, I thought there was an indexing pin in the breech area where the barrel mates to.

Touche!

https://youtu.be/HP-iT15u3Hc

I have been looking for info about how long the Leshiy 2 will be when folded with various Valkyrie kits installed.

In this video the L2 with 350mm barrel and standard long moderator in measured to a little under 770mm and approximately 455mm when folded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJmfRxr-U8I&list=WL&index=8&t=137s

I have the Shopot 350mm kit on order (823mm long) and according to my calculations I'll need a backpack or case that measures at least 508mm (20inches). 

Been waiting patiently since early March but dang these past couple of weeks has been hard! Fingers crossed that it arrives this month. 

I wonder who’s going to get their batch first. Can’t wait to see pics and videos.

I would think we have a gentleman agreement not to unpack before we all have received our package no? 

1f602.svg

Lol. I don't think that's gonna happen. I always have a knife in my pocket eagerly awaiting to open a package. 

All these accessories are cool and all, but the one thing I’m not seeing anywhere is more info on that carbon bottle! It’s the one thing that’s featured in many a Leshiy2 video, but not on pre-sale or discussed! IMHO - That’s the accessory that finishes the Leshiy2’s killer-cuatro-combo of Portability, Repeatability, Power, and Shot count! I wonder if it’s a china-made bottle, and everything’s messed up with chinese carbon these days, hence they are pushing all the barrel-end accessories first, while that bottle is left on the back burner...

Total stock volume is 152cm3

leshiy 2 tank volume.1599742689.JPG

the two tanks from the video is "колбу 0,2 л и 0,5 л." = flask 0.2 and 0.5 ltr. = 200cm3 and 500cm3

Edit: in comparison, Leshiy Classic's useable tank volume is 50cm3 (with the standard EDgun regulator)

Thanks Towle,

I think I going to order the 350 bottle, hopefully it will not impair getting a good grip on the gun like the 500cm3 bottle does in the video.

I have bought the 350cc bottle because its only 20mm longer than the other bottle, same diameter but 50 CC more of capacity than with 250 bares are more shoots.

I have bought the bottle to fit to my FX Dreamline Compact until I received the Leshiy. Obviously to fit this bottle to FX Dreamline o Impact you will need the FX bottle adapter fitted to the bottle.