EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe… I switched my L2 back to its original 250 mil barrel few days ago. And it is so fun. For some reason it loves the 18g Hades and the Nelson 20.2 slugs.
For the past year or so I had the 450 mm on- absolutely loved it. JSB 18.1 or NSA 20.2 @ 910fps.
Anyway, when I configured back to the short version, I lowered the FPS to 645 for fun. It’s a dang backyard laserbeam-
High power, low power, different pellets, it shouldn’t freaking matter with this platform. I own two of them and this is my experience.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Better remove the dog collar, it restrict the air flow. Do you have a gauge on your plenum? Maybe your E.A.R is causing the problem??
I'll have a look at removing the dog collar, the dog bone is definitely not installed, I dont think there's an issue with the EAR as it was all working perfect and consistent before I swapped barrels

I'll have a look at removing the dog collar, the dog bone is definitely not installed, I dont think there's an issue with the EAR as it was all working perfect and consistent before I swapped barrels
Okay, but you turned the reg up. I had the same problem with my .25. I took it back and got an other barrel. That solved the problem.

Last edited:
I rarely remove the magazine when shooting my leshiy2, instead I use the magnet to remove the plate from the magazine and reload while still on the gun. to me its just as easy as swapping mags without damaging anything.
I usually do the same. Unless I need a quick reload for some reason!!! like a mass of iguanas.

After speaking with edgun west, and a more thorough inspection in the suppressor, I think I have some clipping going on, I plan to drill the 7.62 behemoth out to 9mm and hope this might fix the inaccuracy issues then I will replace the wheel and fingers crossed it might be all ok - he also didn't think the collar being left in will make any difference.....

Reactions: tnbndr
After speaking with edgun west, and a more thorough inspection in the suppressor, I think I have some clipping going on, I plan to drill the 7.62 behemoth out to 9mm and hope this might fix the inaccuracy issues then I will replace the wheel and fingers crossed it might be all ok - he also didn't think the collar being left in will make any difference.....

If that's the case, then another solution would be to adjust your regulator setting, as from what you said earlier you got less clipping when shooting out the barrel, i.e. no magazine. So the small amount of fps loss from shooting out the magazine puts you on the threshold of clipping.

Drilling the behemoth doesn't sound like the correct fix to me.
Check the mating surfaces.