EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Bro where can I find the under rail like the one in the picture?
Vulcan AGT 260mm Extender Rail for Uragan King
IMG_0787.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: VINTCV
Hello folks,
I'm a newbie in this forum and the Leshiy 2 (.25/350mm) coming next week will be my first airgun in my life.
I purchase my Leshiy 2 from Russia and I have a few common questions after sifting through this forum.
1) Is the HUMA Raptor regulator worth it or I should just use the REPR (not the latest regulator) for a while before changing it?
2) Is the HUMA metal trigger/frame worth changing or does it make a much difference? or leave it for later.
3) Any recomendations / heads up / advise / to do or not to do would be very much appreciated and

Would be interesting to know what type of barrels are they using and the differences from Europe and US set up as I don't read much of the Leshiy 2 that was purchased in Russia, mostly are from Spain and EdgunWest in the US

Thank you in advance

PS. I have also ordered a SEKHMET gauge, which is the most useful place for this gauge in this gun? The tank at the back or the regulator side?
I was thinking first install it on the regulator side for tuning purposes and then after I'm done tuning it, I'll put it onto the back at the tank and move the analog gauge from the tank to the regulator side. Am I wrong or this should be what I should be doing?

Reactions: tnbndr
anyone seen this before?
Yes, there were several endless threads in a past, some people were sittin on the subject for a quiet while addressing any kind of "very important voice" really painful to digest, and some with visible political agenda behind the scenes.
From my engineering perspective I cannot advise you deep diving for a learning lessons, you shall just either take it or leave it.

Reactions: ChRiSiS and VINTCV
PS. I have also ordered a SEKHMET gauge, which is the most useful place for this gauge in this gun? The tank at the back or the regulator side?
I was thinking first install it on the regulator side for tuning purposes and then after I'm done tuning it, I'll put it onto the back at the tank and move the analog gauge from the tank to the regulator side. Am I wrong or this should be what I should be doing?

The most useful place for the Sekhmet Digital Gauge will be on your regulator for tuning.
You will want the precision of the digital gauge to monitor your regulator setting, and to monitor regulator for creeping or leaks.

Once you've found your tuning, for the regulator, you can choose to keep it mounted, or move it to your butt.
I prefer having my Sekhmet gauges mounted on both the regulator and the butt.

Regulator Mounted (Regulator Mode):
Monitor set regulator pressure
Monitor regulator creep
Monitor regulator leaks
Regulator Tuning on the fly

Butt Mounted (Pro Mode):
Monitor tank capacity
Monitor, average shot consumption, last shot consumption, shots left.
Monitor tank leaks

IMG_0318.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: VINTCV
No numbers on the side
Found it, thank you
No thanks, these jets are the standard size for .25
I read that the guns from EDgunwest were 0.4 jets and Spain ( has a different configuration and was mentioned in their site that the .25 came with only 1 jet and a plug) has these in .25 but mine came from Russia so I was curious were there anything different, I have yet to open up the rest until i need some maintenance later.

...usually the jets that come stock on the Leshiy 2 are mis-labelled, or not labelled at all...The only jets that are properly labelled come with the jet kits.
I assume when they made the jets and which size didn't passed the QC, either the engraving or the drilling didn't match, we call these "misslabeled"
Why to throw away if still working? And btw people will start swapping them around very soon, anyway ;)