EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I like it! Where'd you source the brake and mag holder from?
The brake is from the edgun leshiy shop in spain. Its the trilug version so can be attached and removed with a quarter turn, just like the bohemoth. The mag holder actually for a the AGT Vixen. I 3D printed extra parts with a small disc magnet inside so I can attach L2 mags to the side of it :)

The brake is from the edgun leshiy shop in spain. Its the trilug version so can be attached and removed with a quarter turn, just like the bohemoth. The mag holder actually for a the AGT Vixen. I 3D printed extra parts with a small disc magnet inside so I can attach L2 mags to the side of it :)

Sweet. I like that Trilug brake.

I like making my PCP's louder, one of my neighbors pissed me off a couple years ago so unless I don't wanna use ears, I always shoot in the back w/o moderators.

Last edited:
What would cause a loss of power and inconsistent velocities in a L2? My .22 was a tack driver shooting 18gr JSB Heavies at 875fps with very little variation. I've just noticed the accuracy went down, with more fliers. Chronoed the gun and surely enough, velocities now vary wildly between 790 and 840 fps on one mag from the same exact tin of pellets it was originally tuned on. Cleaned the barrel, checked mags, replaced the puck, no effect. Any advice before I tear down the gun and inspect the valve and the reg? This is a non-REPR so no plenum gauge.

Hmm. This is a franken-Leshiy. The forward plug with the valve is relatively new, ~1K rounds or so. Probably 5-6K on the reg.
yeah, that seems low for a need of rebuild. Then again, if it’s frankensteined, one of the orings could have been deformed or nicked going together at some point, and just took a little time to completely fail.

Somewhere last summer I had a similar...somehow in the airpath a very small micro chip was travelling and stuck the Reg piston. Luckily when I started searching for a troublemaker I toke my L2 into bits and pieces and inspect every part with a high magnification jewellery loup this how I find it, I washed every piece of the L2 with 99% IPA and blew dry with air, replaced all OEM orings and relubed. That was a fresh start.

Jack makes a nice shroud; purchased 2 from him but he wasn’t able to assist me with the 600mm shroud so I adapted one of my FX shrouds and it fits perfectly. I use the FX shroud with the carbon fiber hand guard and the Huma Mod50; sound is backyard friendly.
I can’t wait to see how the Behemoth does in comparison to my adaptation. I really liked that the behemoth came with multiple length shrouds. So for someone that has multiple barrel lengths you can purchase one behemoth and multiple shrouds and be set.
View attachment 308767
Are you able to fold and lock your rifle with this bottle and saber tactical picatinny to picatinny rail? I tried with 470cc bottle from edgun spain and that rail. couldnt make it

Are you able to fold and lock your rifle with this bottle and saber tactical picatinny to picatinny rail? I tried with 470cc bottle from edgun spain and that rail. couldnt make it
Did you install the 16mm pin lock?

“A 16mm pin lock is needed if your idea is to install this bottle on the Leshiy 2 and have it locked while folded. If you already have a Behemoth or a carbon fiber handguard, then you most likely already have the 16mm pin. If you don't care about locking it while folded, or plan on using the 470CC bottle with a pEaZy, then you won't need it.”

4dfbc998-63f8-4b0e-8071-cebd3df3d17c-jpeg.310188

Last edited:
Reactions: ram2jeep
Did you install the 16mm pin lock?

“A 16mm pin lock is needed if your idea is to install this bottle on the Leshiy 2 and have it locked while folded. If you already have a Behemoth or a carbon fiber handguard, then you most likely already have the 16mm pin. If you don't care about locking it while folded, or plan on using the 470CC bottle with a pEaZy, then you won't need it.”

4dfbc998-63f8-4b0e-8071-cebd3df3d17c-jpeg.310188
Yes I did. I also had to add 2 spacers on the other side of the latch. Rifle would lock without Saber Tactical rail with 470cc bottle installed. But with that arca rail I have no luck locking it folded. Arca rail on the way