EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Does the behemoth with reflex solve that or no? Thanks.
muffler port.JPG

That is a muffler port on L2, open to both sides....

We in Canada don't use moderators :)
We make it laud as possible

I have been researching the Edgun Leshiy for a while now. I am going to ask dumb question, but someone has to. I keep reading that you must not pull the trigger on an empty chamber. So, my question is this:
After 8 shots and the magazine is empty is it still possible to pull the trigger a 9th time (empty chamber) or does the last shot, end of the magazine have some kind of stop, block auto safety device?

TIA

I have been researching the Edgun Leshiy for a while now. I am going to ask dumb question, but someone has to. I keep reading that you must not pull the trigger on an empty chamber. So, my question is this:
After 8 shots and the magazine is empty is it still possible to pull the trigger a 9th time (empty chamber) or does the last shot, end of the magazine have some kind of stop, block auto safety device?

TIA

Where are you reading this advice about not pulling the trigger on an empty chamber? Because it's wrong.

Perhaps you are reading a thread about a different gun? I think for some guns, like springer rifles, it's bad to fire without something contributing a decent amount of back-pressure in the barrel. But that's a completely different design compared with the Leshiy or Leshiy 2.

TIA
I do it all the time when I don’t keep track of how many I have shot. It’s not a problem. The only thing I can think is that what you read was don’t fire it without a magazine in the chamber. If you fire without the magazine the puck will get blasted out. That won’t hurt the gun, but I suppose you could shoot your eye out or maybe get hit by an ice sickle.

I do it all the time when I don’t keep track of how many I have shot. It’s not a problem. The only thing I can think is that what you read was don’t fire it without a magazine in the chamber. If you fire without the magazine the puck will get blasted out. That won’t hurt the gun, but I suppose you could shoot your eye out or maybe get hit by an ice sickle.
I'll have to go back and find it. You may be right! It was in this thread but it is so long I don't remember what page I read it on!!!
So no damage dry firing. I thought it was something about it allowing all the air bleeding out???

The L2 just feels cheap to me. That’s why I just sold mine. Not to mention the accuracy isn’t on par.
Well that’s a first for me. I’ve called the leshiy 2 a lot of things, but feel cheap was never one of them!
everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

I'll have to go back and find it. You may be right! It was in this thread but it is so long I don't remember what page I read it on!!!
So no damage dry firing. I thought it was something about it allowing all the air bleeding out???

Don't dry fire it without a mag inserted though: it will shoot out the puck. Dry firing on an empty mag is OK.

Reactions: tnbndr
Looking for cheekweld - the tube covers/wrap ideas.
I finally removed the Reg gauge, I never liked the external gauge position anyway, it didn't fit my gun case well always some weird angles. And I got now comfortable tuning the speeds for the selected pellets and the air consuption concerns are gone with a x600 barrel...
Show me how you did it?

I’m working on a pistol version with parts I got from a member here.

8” barrel, 2100psi, 18.1, 750fps, 1.2x1.4jets

I got lots of test/tuning to play with now, not much data on an 8” barrel for these. Any suggestions for reg/jet combo would be appreciated. ?

I don’t want to waste air so I made the 1.4 to chop the dwell down. I still need to run the reg up to see what I can wring out of the little 8” barrel. I also need to make a longer reservoir, I’m using the one that normally sits behind the reg and I can get a little bit more room under my barrel.

Dave

Yep, even the longer barrels didn’t help much. A certain YouTube personality and sales person promote the gun for long range use. It’s not ethical for long range hunting IMO.
Agreed. Given there are some out there that have done so, but imo due to the trigger being what it is, I think that’s where the long range accuracy suffers. It’s very easy to pull shots if you don’t pull the trigger directly back. I’ve even had issues with this at under 50yds. The trigger takes practice, and those YouTube personalities you speak of have had a significantly longer time practicing that trigger than most of us have.

Reactions: ChRiSiS
It’s a backpack/truck gun and it should be marketed that way. At this point in time they’re overpriced and overhyped by some.
They are for sure overpriced. Since they have been manufactured in the USA. Brian has to make his cut I guess. I won’t buy one new ever again, but my motivations for that are more political than financial. It’s frowned on here if I bring it up!