EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Yeah, the first group of people receiving L2 will be 'lucky' beta testers.

You've made my day, discovering that! :) Being engeneer and working in the industry for many years, having read a lot, including the history of the technic development I can say that ANY new device, even being tested with huge budgets (like space industry or aircraft industry) are not able to be tested completely the way like the end users can. That is the law.

Those who are living in the "elf's world" can, for sure think that they are worthy only 100 % tested products. The reallity makes them crazy and nervours, as it is quite different from what they imagine in their minds.The snowflakes generation? Right word for that kind of thinking? :)

ANY new product is to be tested with the first batch, generation, and that is NORMAL from the point of view of the technic development. That is called "progress" and the progress is ALWAYS paid by those who goes first. The others just use the benefit of the risk of the first, they are more safe, but their life is much more boring... 

Yeah, the first group of people receiving L2 will be 'lucky' beta testers.

You've made my day, discovering that! :) Being engeneer and working in the industry for many years, having read a lot, including the history of the technic development I can say that ANY new device, even being tested with huge budgets (like space industry or aircraft industry) are not able to be tested completely the way like the end users can. That is the law.

Those who are living in the "elf's world" can, for sure think that they are worthy only 100 % tested products. The reallity makes them crazy and nervours, as it is quite different from what they imagine in their minds.The snowflakes generation? Right word for that kind of thinking? :)

ANY new product is to be tested with the first batch, generation, and that is NORMAL from the point of view of the technic development. That is called "progress" and the progress is ALWAYS paid by those who goes first. The others just use the benefit of the risk of the first, they are more safe, but their life is much more boring... 

Perfection is unreachable. In math terms the level of perfection is described as an asymptotic function. However, one should pursue perfection in a process called continuous improvement. Point for you that you react according to what the first customers, "beta testers", are going to find. I know that you have your testers but I think it is a good idea to send a couple of guns abroad and collect some feedback from some non-russian minds. One more point for you that you interact directly with your customers, unlike e.g. Fredrik.

Perfection is unreachable. In math terms the level of perfection is described as an asymptotic function. However, one should pursue perfection in a process called continuous improvement. Point for you that you react according to what the first customers, "beta testers", are going to find. I know that you have your testers but I think it is a good idea to send a couple of guns abroad and collect some feedback from some non-russian minds. One more point for you that you interact directly with your customers, unlike e.g. Fredrik.

Based on my experience the testers don't work as they are supossoed to do. I tried, in fact that is just wasting time. They don't know anyting about the technology we are have access to, about the machines which we use and so on, thus almost all their requirements are difficult to meet with our facility plus to that quite often they require completely contradictory things, trying to pursuade us that is the only thing we shold do :) 

So, it is not the way to make the device which will be welcomed by everybody, always there will be some people who would not like it. So, I decided that we made about 20 test Leshiy 2 some of them, by the way are out of Russia already, including USA, and tested them a lot, making changes we consider necesary. So there are 105 different changes we did to the those L2. I hope the most people will like it, at least there are nobody who has chance to use it and could stay indifferent to it.

Ed,

I have 350mm .25 on order and expect delivery sometime in August or September...very excited to try your new invention Edgun Leshiy 2! Personally I think you are a very unique person...inventor, scientist and good businessman. That is a rare combination...explains the complexity of your inventions and ability to remain profitable. I believe you also are a good judge of character in others, as dealing with your USA distributor (Brian at Edgunwest has been a great pleasure for me!). Thank you for your contribution to my new TOY which is on the way!!

Blessings,

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Stormy,

As for me there is only 1 God. For you? Also I don’t understand your reference.

Don't take the bait, I agree with what you wrote

1592664226_4084185985eee20a27ca5b8.42207397.JPG

1592664245_11933806565eee20b5c65840.20509205.JPG

1592664257_13700253355eee20c13a0ad7.68582304.JPG

1592664271_6906276405eee20cf4abb34.12668267.JPG

1592664284_11115063395eee20dc4c5a93.53348502.JPG