EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

How many variations of mags are out there? The original orange anodized metal mags, black PFTE coated metal mags, black polymer mags... black polymer slug mags... Are metal mags discontinued now? Hard to keep track of all this stuff.

Where do you hear about polymer magazines? I've only heard of the standard and slug magazines. As far as I know they're all made out of aluminum.

Reactions: Glem.Chally
Exotic hardware that moves the scope rearward and I cannot fit the gun in a case, but need to take down the scope every time. :)
Have you found a "reliable-zero" quick-release rearward mount?

Maybe the ADM:

AD-1700-XLR RISER​

would work?

Not certain if it would clear the magazine. But if it could it could be a solution.

Screenshot from 2022-12-29 21-38-31.png

Have you found ....
I have a ful box of these and not be surprised if you ran into precision problems (scope to barrel offsets and thing like that).
I decided removing the scopes, actually swapping between Nikko and Vic depend what games I was playing. Nikko 8-32x60 mostly for 50-80 meters and the 1-6 LPVO shorter then 20.

I have a ful box of these and not be surprised if you ran into precision problems (scope to barrel offsets and thing like that).
I decided removing the scopes, actually swapping between Nikko and Vic depend what games I was playing. Nikko 8-32x60 mostly for 50-80 meters and the 1-6 LPVO shorter then 20.

You have a full box of ADM offset mounts? That sounds expensive!

I've never had a problem with ADM quick-release mounts. Even on ones that have a single QR connect, I've found they maintain zero between mounts on all my scopes, red-dots, IR scopes, etc.

The positive feature of the zero-eye-relief scopes is the field of view is panoramic. Better than IMAX.

The negative is you can only use them for guns that have zero recoil. And you might need some exotic mounting hardware to avoid weird posture, getting your eye that far forward.
I’ve never tried these small eye relief type scopes. Are they a lost cause if you wear glasses???

Last edited:
I’ve never tried these small eye relief type scopes. Are they a loss cause if you wear glasses???
I wear glasses and love the prismatic scope. Eye relief was weird the first couple of shots but field of view and clarity was so good that I adjusted quickly.

Reactions: stoutblock
I’ve never tried these small eye relief type scopes. Are they a lost cause if you wear glasses???
I only have the 5x Immersives. Plenty of eyerelief for glasses use. I went to large frame because of shooting -- had issues with smaller frame.

I don't use the eyecup -- just have it removed.

If I'm going out in the field though I'll toss in one of my astigmstism contacts -- at the range or in the back yard my large frame glasses are fine with these prismatics.

I suspect that the shorter eye relief, larger mag ones would be a no-go.

Reactions: stoutblock
I only have the 5x Immersives. Plenty of eyerelief for glasses use. I went to large frame because of shooting -- had issues with smaller frame.

I don't use the eyecup -- just have it removed.

If I'm going out in the field though I'll toss in one of my astigmstism contacts -- at the range or in the back yard my large frame glasses are fine with these prismatics.

I suspect that the shorter eye relief, larger mag ones would be a no-go.
I use the 10x immersive and had the 14x worked great with big glasses.

I use the 10x immersive and had the 14x worked great with big glasses.
Thanks for the help guys. I will move this discussion over to appropriate optics thread.

Last edited:
How is the noise level on a stock 30 cal 250? Ok for back yard??
I can verify that the .30 stock configurations make my neighbors nervous. Even the stock .30 350mm is too loud for comfort in my backyard. I don't shoot .30 in my yard with the stock shroud/moderator. Not too difficult to tame the .30 bark down significantly with a few accessories but I typically find .22 L2 options much more agreeable with my neighbors...

Reactions: SHOMER
What would you recommend as a replacement moderator? On the Edgun site they seem to like the Behemoth
I think it depends on what you are using the L2 for? For back yard plinking and small pest control I have settled on the .22 caliber. It is inherently quieter and more economical in ammo and air. I find the short Silent Thunder Ordnance (STO) insert in the factory shroud for either 250mm or 350mm .22 totally backyard friendly. I seldom shoot my .30 L2 setup in my yard and reserve it for more open areas and larger pests. Noise is not as much of a concern for me in these applications. With 250mm .30 barrel I use the original 350mm shroud with the long STO insert. With the 350mm .30 barrel I use the 350mm shroud with the short STO insert along with a Striplin adapter and a Ronin. Both of these setups are respectably quiet but not as quiet as my .22 setups.

I have never used or heard the Behemoth but it certainly sounds like a solid option.

Reactions: SlimPlinkins