• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

From AGS my Leshiy 2 was $3469.14, including taxes and shipping.

Before taxes and shipping it was $3229.95.
That’s pretty much spot on the US price. At today’s exchange rate C$3229.95 is US$2381.22. A brand new L2 short is US$2,295 while the Long is $2,470.

On a happy note, I was in Toronto for 10 days from Oct 6-16 and was getting an exchange rate close to US$1.00 = C$1.38. At that rate your L2 would have been cheaper then mine (until they add the PST and GST).

L2 order.png

Ordered Aug.03.2021. No options to chose, that was a non REPR single kit item available. I got a Edgun muzzle break and the IO was a separate order from EU.

20210806_225032.jpg

So now that you all have had them for a while, anyone had tangible success

TUNING (bleh, former typo) the action for sound, while still having reasonable power?

Mostly interested in successes --- is it worth the time? I don't think there's much more I can do sound wise on the muzzle end of my gun, and I'm pretty happy with how it shoots....

Last edited:
The learning curve with jets ... at least 2-3K shots and a lot of air dump.
I am OK now. REPR and 600mm FX liner on my L2. I am ready to remove the gauge from the Reg, no need it any longer.
Baracuda 21, 936 fps @ 134 bar on Reg, 2x0.7 jets, 50 Meter accuracy less then 1" group size of 8 and this all consistently from day to day.

Reactions: Ginuwine1969
The learning curve with jets ... at least 2-3K shots and a lot of air dump.
I am OK now. REPR and 600mm FX liner on my L2. I am ready to remove the gauge from the Reg, no need it any longer.
Baracuda 21, 936 fps @ 134 bar on Reg, 2x0.7 jets, 50 Meter accuracy less than 1" group size of 8 and this all consistently from day to day.
Leaving the gauge attached, serves a great tool to monitor for leaks or issues with the regulator.

What was your 2-3k process like and what were you tuning for?
I was tunning for 50 M started from 15 grain up to 25 grain anything possible brands I could get to my hands.
The jets all possible combination in between sizes 2x0.3 to 2x.0.9.
So far the AAField 15.9 and the Baracuda 21.1 beats all the rest for a great margin.

Question to gurus: - cannot separate is that an indexing issue or a valve issue.
.22 cal and about 5-6 K shots.
This happened before as well that a pellet stuck or shaved of on the edge of mag to lead in. I managed lowering the Reg.
My L2 definitelly doesn't like 2x0.7 jets at 140 bar . Eather doesn't want to shoot or indexing problem.
2x0.6 jets and lower Reg about 120 or 130 ish no problem.
I have seen in thread history that people were tweaking the #3 spring for fixing the indexing issue. The BOM what I have doesn't show what that spring length supposto be.
Also a trigger shot is related to a broken or cracked #14. I have the forward plug in parts now, I checked that small black ball and looks decent shape.
I don't have the original plastic wheel for mag indexing, at least for half a year (at least 1000 shots) it is running with 6x2 metal bearings fine.
What else?

This happened before as well that a pellet stuck or shaved of on the edge of mag to lead in
I don't have the original plastic wheel for mag indexing, at least for half a year (at least 1000 shots) it is running with 6x2 metal bearings fine.

When the index wheel is undersized the indexing accuracy may suffer by any rotating drag, be it friction in the rotating part or small particles located on either side of the index wheel - I know I posted this before but why not take that possibility out of the equation..

L2 index wheel under size.JPG