• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I'd use one with a head to avoid it jiggling around and falling out of place. It would also help keep a seal. 

Metric fasteners can often be found in automotive shops (parts for any non-US car). Fastener supply shops. Big home hardware shops tend to carry them, as well. 

Like this one?

If you insist on Amazon - these are the ones I am using:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DVM7DHL

I'd use one with a head to avoid it jiggling around and falling out of place. It would also help keep a seal. 

Metric fasteners can often be found in automotive shops (parts for any non-US car). Fastener supply shops. Big home hardware shops tend to carry them, as well. 

Like this one?

Yeah, that looks good. The problem with Amazon is you'll likely have to order 40 or 100 units. 

At a fastener-supply shop you could buy one for a couple pennies. Often if you only want one, they can't be bothered with doing the accounting and I find they give it to you for free (hoping you'll come back for significant quantities of things in the future). 

Amazon's shipping from China has been pretty slow recently, as well. That is likely coming from China.

I am a BIG fan of a air stripper ;)

20220414_120925.1650385998.jpg

Dual air stripper actually, one is backward facing inside shroud and the second-external is doing a fine shaving only

Is that an external power supply to the FX Chrono. Good idea, mine seems to eat alkaline batteries! :-(

JSB knockouts .25 MkII

they sit the L2 magazine perfectly. Just shot one mag standing up off my tripod at 35 yards with my six power delta stalker scope just to test them out and shooting at a fairly rapid pace.
FE8F574B-9670-4F5A-A04A-808E97CA3014.1650673510.jpeg
337D0A83-4C4D-443D-B263-59EF9BD61E37.1650673512.jpeg
0A7A7886-2599-4C4D-9564-59839D29807D.1650673515.jpeg
44B402A5-2734-47B5-9508-CC25E707BE6E.1650673517.jpeg

I think they have good potential. when I get some time I’ll stretch them out and shot them over my chronograph to see what speeds I’m getting and if I need to switch to my 450 mm barrel. currently have the Rich shooting at 160 bar With stock jets/vales .05 and .02.

Finally the weather started playing nice and couple days at a shooting range but getting frustrated with POI @ 50.

Since I changed the 350 barrel to 500 I cannot group the AA Field 15 gr. With a longer barrel the speed jumped about 50 fps, currently sitting about 915 fps.

The tune is still the old 0.7+0.5 jets @ 85 bars.

The postman arrived today with couple tins of JSB MRD's 25gr, I will test these tomorrow with changing the tune. I need to figure out is the current higher speed is a problem or these pellets just don't like the 500 barrel.

How the tuning goes? (trying to transfer my mind from my Impact how I am handling the dwell time there)

Can I higher the Reg? and shorten the dwell time with larger jets? can give the same speed?

and

Lower the Reg ? and extend the dwell time with smaller jets? can give me the same speed?

My first guess would be the pellet speed is the problem. If it is, a slight downturn on the reg pressure should do the job. If that does not fix the problem I would wonder if your pellets aren't getting the proper spin from the barrel. Is this one of the "etched" Russian barrels? 

First couple days I was struggling with 1-6 LPVO I could not see the target and POI @ 50 also just hated that parallax (up for grab btw if your birthday tomorrow). Today swap out the scope back to IO 14x way better, at least I could see what I want to hit, also no parallax error at all.

I am hoping as well the speed is too high for that small weight. I have the original internal Reg only (not the REPR) so that means a couple of degassing until I find it.

Yes, this is the 500mm Russian barrel, 17.7 twists, vs the original 350mm Edgun 16.1 .

I still have 3 tins (1500 cnt) of these AA Field 15gr, possibly to spend all of it and jump on next size JSB MRD 25grs.

I have about 3-4K .22's to spend and eventually I want the end up in .25's where I am fully stuffed, both pellets and slugs.

Two years ago I promised myself I want to keep a single diabolo size only but I made that mistake again when I ordered the Leshiy2 in .22.

Right now I have two .22 barrels the 350 and 500, and two barrels in .25 the same lengths.

I swap the AA 15gr pellets to MRD 25gr, without touching anything the radar gave me a speed drop of some 160 fps (from 920ish to 750ish).

I retune the Reg again for 930fps with MRD, heading out to my club for testing how these pellets will POI. I have also two airstrippers to try.

Edit: no bueno, could be something wrong with the barrel. Need to find some brass ballhead screws if I could polish the crown.