• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

For the record I give parts away to customers, I always have, I have asked Ed to make a parts kit that we will sell complete. If I am going to sell them, I don't want to use the labor to send out a single ball …”

My only good experience, with Brian @ EdGunWest, was with my initial purchase of a Leshiy 2 and a Mini Rover Direct Fill Compressor. After that, any attempt to receive after sales support has been a fail. 

Every time I wanted to support my local dealer (EdGunWest) and purchase parts, parts were not available.

1. When I needed purchase the tool, for the externally adjusted regulator, I had to buy it from another EdGun Leshiy 2 dealer (Spain).

2. When I needed to purchase a gasket for the E.A.R. assembly, he told me to source it from Amazon.

3. When I needed to purchase an O-Ring, for the E.A.R. assembly, he told me to source it from Amazon. 

4. When I needed to purchase a 16mm lock pin, he told me submit a $250 repair ticket. I had to buy the 16mm lock pin from another EdGun Leshiy 2 dealer (Spain). 

5. When my Mini Rover Direct Fill Compressor failed, in less the two months after purchase in September, I contacted Brian November 5th, he gave me a bunch of excuses and to this date still has not provided warranty repair/replacement for the prematurely failed direct fill compressor. 

Reactions: ksoundar
I contacted edgunwest through the website inquiring about parts I needed, the same day I received an email saying the parts are on the way with tracking number.. If you buy your edgun from him and he has the parts in stock, you will be taken care of. It remains to be seen how Pyramid air, now selling Edguns will handle parts when needed.

I contacted edgunwest through the website inquiring about parts I needed, the same day I received an email saying the parts are on the way with tracking number.. If you buy your edgun from him and he has the parts in stock, you will be taken care of. It remains to be seen how Pyramid air, now selling Edguns will handle parts when needed.

WOW!!!

Purchasing a EdGun Leshiy 2, from EdGunWest, should never be a prerequisite for buying parts! 😯

Is that why no one can search for and order parts direct from the EdGunWest website? 

Can you imagine, going to your local car dealership, wanting to purchase a replacement part, being refused because you didn’t buy your car from that car dealership? 

Can you imagine, going to your local hardware store, wanting purchase a replacement blade for your lawn mower, being refused because you didn’t buy your lawn mower from that hardware store? 

Sorry, but this is B🤬S business practice! Totally unacceptable!

WOW!!!

Purchasing a EdGun Leshiy 2, from EdGunWest, should never be a prerequisite for buying parts!
1f62f.svg

Is that why no one can search for and order parts direct from the EdGunWest website? 

Can you imagine, going to your local car dealership, wanting to purchase a replacement part, being refused because you didn’t buy your car from that car dealership? 

Can you imagine, going to your local hardware store, wanting purchase a replacement blade for your lawn mower, being refused because you didn’t buy your lawn mower from that hardware store? 

Sorry, but this is B
1f92c.svg
S business practice! Totally unacceptable!

Agreed.

My experience is that Bryan has been very helpful. Jake and I have purchased parts from Bryan and Spain never had a problem with either. Jake bought his gun from the classified and not Bryan. Bryan has been very helpful in making things easy. His Amazon links for parts are useful. When you are buying one o-ring (which realistically cost $0.05) no one wants to handle it due to labor. Rather than paying Bryan $15 for 3 o-rings he's providing a link to buy 100 for $8 from Amazon with free shipping, everybody wins. The last thing he posted was the magazine index wheel for the L2, 4 pieces for $10, or of course you can order the factory original part with no bearing for $15 or $20 each and pay to ship. I thought it was great and ordered them. 

The world has changed standard hardware is cheap, labor is expensive. Just the opposite of the way it was when I went into business 30 years ago. Box of screws was $15 and labor was $5 an hour. Today labor cost (not pay) is $20 and a box of screws is $8.

Just my experience and opinion. 

For the record I give parts away to customers, I always have, I have asked Ed to make a parts kit that we will sell complete. If I am going to sell them, I don't want to use the labor to send out a single ball …”

My only good experience, with Brian @ EdGunWest, was with my initial purchase of a Leshiy 2 and a Mini Rover Direct Fill Compressor. After that, any attempt to receive after sales support has been a fail. 

Every time I wanted to support my local dealer (EdGunWest) and purchase parts, parts were not available.

1. When I needed purchase the tool, for the externally adjusted regulator, I had to buy it from another EdGun Leshiy 2 dealer (Spain).

2. When I needed to purchase a gasket for the E.A.R. assembly, he told me to source it from Amazon.

3. When I needed to purchase an O-Ring, for the E.A.R. assembly, he told me to source it from Amazon. 

4. When I needed to purchase a 16mm lock pin, he told me submit a $250 repair ticket. I had to buy the 16mm lock pin from another EdGun Leshiy 2 dealer (Spain). 

5. When my Mini Rover Direct Fill Compressor failed, in less the two months after purchase in September, I contacted Brian November 5th, he gave me a bunch of excuses and to this date still has not provided warranty repair/replacement for the prematurely failed direct fill compressor.

First of all watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPY-TH4s8qU&t=1s

Then think about covidohysteria that was synchronously started all over the world (and I am still convinced that there were not a serious reason to such reactioin to a normal virus). Then Federal Reserve System of USA printed billions and billion dollars which were not covered by any goods, that cunamy of the money forced the prices to go up dramatically, since business started to buy everything it could reach from gas to the metal. Then the logistic went down due to those facts, pluc trade war between USA and China. I cannot send Brian the guns and parts for months, though everything is ready and packed. Of course you should pay no attentin to those facts but blame Brian for that -- nice. That is what Media and government always want you to do -- think about small things, being unable to see the whole picture...

Thank you for speaking the truth, sad as it is.

I have been patiently waiting for factory parts with understanding. Thankfully there are substitutes for my particular needs with a little redneck engineering. Not sweating it as Brian knows what's up and the gun hasn't skipped a beat.

I have also had rather extensive conversations with Brian regarding business. His head's screwed on straight. Outside references for standard spec parts at bulk prices at or less than most dealers would charge for a single item shipped? As Sergey1972 pointed out the dynamics have changed. This seems more like transparency to me... 

My company a multi billion dollar private business that holds the biggest 48% market shares in North America - as a single company, they had to stop the assembly lines back in September, in October stopped the Engineering as well = because cannot collect the parts to put the street buses together. I am talking about a Transportation Industry which is pretty much on governments payroll. So this is the mess currently and the scary part is - this sheet just gets rolling - downhill.

Today I installed the E.A.R and new forward Valve housing on my L2. It is a different gun. Also received different jet sizes to fine-tune the performance. My always present 1 flier per magazine is a thing of the past, one hole at 40m in .22. Now I can get 25.39gr and 33.95gr to group. Hades is shooting hole on hole. H&N slugs are grouping well.

In love with the gun again. It is now a tunable platform.

EDIT: Shipping from Spain arrived in under 7 working days.

Anybody have a source for a Plenum with BSP thread for a gauge?

I am absolutely not interested for a REPR, my Reg is working way better as seeing how many unhappy campers with that.

I would have a good use for a gauge on the plenum. At this moment I have an adapter attached to a bleedscrew port only to monitor the performance.

908 fps with .22 AA Field.

20211022_112916.1638755770.jpg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

Creative placement there. I like it!

Looks like nobody is currently making a non REPR plenum with Reg and gauge integrated.

If I find a CNC lathe guy who would be willing to spend a part of he's life making me some smaller production volume let say ten or twenty pieces, and I would need him local for faster turnaround.

Let see what is an interest and who would be willing to buy? manual lathe work doesn't make a business case. I have a design work ready unless Edgun jumps in to a game asap.

PM me who is interested, I need to work out the quote offer, btw my design cost is my own piece part only.

Sub12UK machined his own. Might be able to assist.

My company a multi billion dollar private business that holds the biggest 48% market shares in North America - as a single company, they had to stop the assembly lines back in September, in October stopped the Engineering as well = because cannot collect the parts to put the street buses together. I am talking about a Transportation Industry which is pretty much on governments payroll. So this is the mess currently and the scary part is - this sheet just gets rolling - downhill.

Exactly, it djust gets roling downhill... 

Hi all, 

First post here. I took some inspiration from this thread months ago. Thought I'd contribute something. 

Air stripper for Leshiy: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5154573

Screenshot from 2021-12-14 19-24-25.1639538696.png

PCP fill adapter cover: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5164084

Screenshot from 2021-12-14 19-25-16.1639538734.png

Magazine holder: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5144941

Screenshot from 2021-12-14 19-26-03.1639538777.png

I have a few other things I'm still tweaking and will upload to Thingiverse soon. 

All of the above models were made in OpenSCAD, so you can tweak any of the dimensions. For example, there is a simple number parameter on the magazine holder. If you want to print out one that holds 20 magazines, as long as it fits in your print volume, it will print.

Reactions: sticman77
Then think about covidohysteria that was synchronously started all over the world .....Media and government always want you to do -- think about small things, being unable to see the whole picture...

I am glad that not me and not my family watching TV & news :rolleyes:

Guess who owns the Media.

I have TV set at home and I have even Satelite TV antena, but it doesn't work, I don't pay for it, so I use TV box only for watching movies which I choose myself and download from Torrents, no adv, nothing. That is the only way TV should be used :) I hate propaganda in any way and being born and grown up in Soviet Union I feel it with my skin from far away! :) 

Hint hint nudge nudge...

Anyone planning an externally adjustable needle and seat type adapter to adjust jet size?

No machinist, but it works in my head. 5 click lock settings x 2 and a closed position on 1 off the adjustment screws. 

The internal jets work fine but if you really want to out tune that other hammer based gun... would be the ultimate adjustable pellet pusher.
20211215_082016.1639549596.jpg

Sub12UK machined his own. Might be able to assist.

I contacted him but never got back to me, I also asked him for the FX barrel adapters.

Decided to go with some "real" (no offense to fx) barrels for slugs. Hopefully get here early next year. Easily upto 60ft/lb in .177 and +85ft/lb in .22 if we can get it to shoot straight.

I think sub12 has a lot on his plate. Brilliant machinist. 

Then think about covidohysteria that was synchronously started all over the world .....Media and government always want you to do -- think about small things, being unable to see the whole picture...

I am glad that not me and not my family watching TV & news :rolleyes:

Guess who owns the Media.

I have TV set at home and I have even Satelite TV antena, but it doesn't work, I don't pay for it, so I use TV box only for watching movies which I choose myself and download from Torrents, no adv, nothing. That is the only way TV should be used :) I hate propaganda in any way and being born and grown up in Soviet Union I feel it with my skin from far away! :)

Next time I am in the neighbourhood we shall have a vodka ;) komrad