EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

For the record I give parts away to customers, I always have, I have asked Ed to make a parts kit that we will sell complete. If I am going to sell them, I don't want to use the labor to send out a single ball 

If you want to replace this ball with one that will never break you can buy it from the emperor 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MCTD4J6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

These can be used as the magazine roller (with a little sanding ). The Tekdeck will never wear out

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FMW86X8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Reactions: sticman77
Thanks for the reply, Brian. Perhaps an automated email response would make your life (and everybody who emails) easier.

Out of office, don't sell parts...

Thanks for the links ;)

Q1 of 2022 we will launch a new system, there is a flaw in the email that cannot be fixed. I currently use G-suite, as such Gmail will take it upon itself to filter emails, especially ones that come from a different country. With about 100 to 150 emails, a day it's also easy to get lost if you email. So the new system will be managed through the website, you will need to create a profile to use it, but it will never put you in spam, if you ask a question that has been answered it will send you to a help article 

Had an old Spa p10 barrel machined to fit the L2. Some pretty good accuracy @40m round 880fps. Still have the first shot flier. Anyone been able to coax it out?

i have not been able to take it long distance yet so do not know if i have any fliers yet, but from this thread i have heard that some magazines have been functioning better than others. if you haven't try using another mag that may turn out to shoot more accurately.

i have two .30 mags currently, one holds NSA slugs, and one does not. so there may be slight tolerance differences that can have an affect. i'm assuming the one holding the slugs will shoot better but we will see

Can confirm. I also have the .177 Lother Walther setup and the one magazine will not group. With the other (after polishing the the lead-in face) I'm also finally grouping at 40m. Not good enough to take it to rats though. Have some other barrels on order, so guess we'll see. I've measured up to 40ft/lb in .177 with 17gr Nielsen's and would really like to get them to group. So a custom 1:12 twist barrel on order.

Also... POI shifts when changing magazines. So now I load the mag on the L2 and always shoot the same mag.

Can confirm. I also have the .177 Lother Walther setup and the one magazine will not group. With the other (after polishing the the lead-in face) I'm also finally grouping at 40m. Not good enough to take it to rats though. Have some other barrels on order, so guess we'll see. I've measured up to 40ft/lb in .177 with 17gr Nielsen's and would really like to get them to group. So a custom 1:12 twist barrel on order.

Also... POI shifts when changing magazines. So now I load the mag on the L2 and always shoot the same mag.

My Leshiy 2 .177 350mm setup is reg 80bar two 1.2 jets. This setup shoots polymags 8gr at 824fps, baracuda hunters extreme 9.57gr at 800fps, barracuda hunter 10.49 at 782fps with good accuracy. I cannot get the NSA slugs or JSB hades to group at all.

what speed are you shooting the NSA 17gr at?

The 17gr are leaving the 350mm LW at 1050fps. Have some 21.5gr on order. Thinking it would be great for long-range pesting.

The only pellet that will group for me out the 350mm barrel is the JSB Monsters redesign... The Hades was all over the show. Have an H&N test pack to go through and will post if any luck there.

Some s*&tty shooting but fun to watch 

https://youtu.be/LHtOihL0PUM

EDIT... I have Jets on order. Mine has a 0.2mm set which might cause the valve timing to be off for lighter pellets me think.

The 17gr are leaving the 350mm LW at 1050fps. Have some 21.5gr on order. Thinking it would be great for long-range pesting.

The only pellet that will group for me out the 350mm barrel is the JSB Monsters redesign... The Hades was all over the show. Have an H&N test pack to go through and will post if any luck there.

Some s*&tty shooting but fun to watch 

https://youtu.be/LHtOihL0PUM

EDIT... I have Jets on order. Mine has a 0.2mm set which might cause the valve timing to be off for lighter pellets me think.

Yeah that's how mine came too the dual .2s but Ed mentioned that they may or may not open these up at the factory. Was VERY loud at first ive since lowered the reg some and put in a .9 and a 1mm jet much nicer to shoot now.

Yup.first thing that broke on mine too. Some super glue and it kept going for another 2 months... Thanks for the Ebay link, I'll give that one a go.

Was in the US for a short visit and thought I could pick up some parts from him. Didn't work out obviously.

Down page 94 this tread Comtruise fixed it with a short coil

Comtruise fix page 94.1639213964.jpg

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-2/page/94/

Try speed up the JSB Monster redesigned a bit, 863 fps works very well for me (250mm barrel Lothar Walter/reg. 140 Bar)

The JSB Beast groups even better at same reg. setting but I prefer the faster Monsters

First shot goes a bit high if gun left for days (reg. creep), no flyers, just higher POI

I see no difference in accuracy between the 4 mag I own

If flyers, a bend mag steel plate can be the cause (one of mine was bend), if you find lead flakes spitting on the mag that could be the case

My Leshiy 2 .177 350mm setup is reg 80bar two 1.2 jets. This setup shoots polymags 8gr at 824fps, baracuda hunters extreme 9.57gr at 800fps, barracuda hunter 10.49 at 782fps with good accuracy. I cannot get the NSA slugs or JSB hades to group at all.

Ditto, I cannot get the JSB Hades .177 to group at any speed - be it the two Leshiy Classic, two Leshiy 2 or any other airguns I own, springers or pneumatic´s

Try speed up the JSB Monster redesigned a bit, 863 fps works very well for me (250mm barrel Lothar Walter/reg. 140 Bar)

The JSB Beast groups even better at same reg. setting but I prefer the faster Monsters

First shot goes a bit high if gun left for days (reg. creep), no flyers, just higher POI

I see no difference in accuracy between the 4 mag I own

If flyers, a bend mag steel plate can be the cause (one of mine was bend), if you find lead flakes spitting on the mag that could be the case

I'll give the Monsters another go at 860fps. She's a b!ach to tune with the inline regulator though. I've had them from 50fps to over 1000fps and back again with 1/8 turns between reservoir dumps. New jets should be here around Xmas so will have some more adjustability than the high power setup. Quite happy with the .22 hades. Also around 880fps. With my ghetto 50mm PVC moderator, the rats don't hear me 20m away meaning I can get 3 shots on target before they wonder why everyone's dancing. Some video available soon.

Creep happens quickly here, like in the time it takes to load a mag with 8 pellets. A good tip with backplates will test some swapping around there. There are definitely lead flakes. Much less since polishing the breach.

Highly recommend to try Crosman Premier Piranha 14.3gr. It goes better than all JSB's and H&N's on my .22 L2 with 350 and 450mm Alpha barrels. Indexing magazine with a white mark helps me to understand accuracy of every shot in the same mag hole shooting position and no blanks. Based on the chart below at 25 yards away, mag hole #1, #3 and #7 is the worst magazine holes. As you can see no FP-10 and other lubrication needed. Sorry using Russian chrono to measure in MPS. This OEM REPR tube set up gives me 95 to 100 shots per fill on ~855 FPS. I'm using Ultrasonic Cleaner to clean Crosman Premier pellets.

20211211_143556.1639264331.jpg

Reactions: Sergey1972
Highly recommend to try Crosman Premier Piranha 14.3gr. It goes better than all JSB's and H&N's on my .22 L2 with 350 and 450mm Alpha barrels. Indexing magazine with a white mark helps me to understand accuracy of every shot in the same mag hole shooting position and no blanks. Based on the chart below at 25 yards away, mag hole #1, #3 and #7 is the worst magazine holes. As you can see no FP-10 and other lubrication needed. Sorry using Russian chrono to measure in MPS. This OEM REPR tube set up gives me 95 to 100 shots per fill on ~855 FPS. I'm using Ultrasonic Cleaner to clean Crosman Premier pellets.

20211211_143556.1639264331.jpg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

Nice test there. Keep in mind that the barrel will retail lubrication and there will be different parameters needed to test that variable. 

took me a while but my .25 is pretty dialed in now 

hades and kings are close enough to not need scope readjustment --- maybe 1 1/10th click lateral but without a proper bench setup I don't know if that's me or the gun

1 ragged hole with both at normal squirrel ranges

kings VERY slightly better grouping maybe, but again, might be me since I'm shooting off a bipod 

glad I bought the gun, just need to get in the woods more now

Found it while searching for a bottom rail extension for my soon arriving Prophet. Pretty noise...

Screenshot 2021-12-11 201834.1639247003.jpg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

I saw that too & bought one for my Hornet 250. Works really well with the stock moderator, the gun latches in the folded position. With the Huma moderator and the larger air bottle I need a longer latch pin