EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I've scanned the forums... and haven't found where this has been discussed. I apologize in advance because I'm sure I must have missed it.

I'm really wanting to increase my L2's air capacity beyond the standard upgraded tank. I saw (below) that I can order 3 larger tank sizes from the UK but for them to work I assume I'll need to increase the length of my stock plenum. My plan was to swap out the stock plenum for the longest compatible plenum I can find then max out my tank size based on how much room the new setup gives me for a larger air tank. 

Will this work or am I missing something? Any idea where I can purchase a compatible larger plenum? Larger tanks?

Any advice, insight or sources would be appreciated. I pretty much got nothing. Thanks in advance guys.

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/product-category/fill-probes-adaptors/buddy-bottles-valves/ )

I realized after getting a REPR upgrade that I almost have enough parts to put together a second L2. Looking to order the parts to make it complete and I discovered that for about $7-800 I can build a second Leshiy 2 - so I placed the order.

I just switched out the regular length top tube for the short one if you want the normal 15" LOP one.

Where did you get the shorter tube? Didn’t see it on EDGun west site.

I think that is an item only Francisco has available for sale on the site.

I realized after getting a REPR upgrade that I almost have enough parts to put together a second L2. Looking to order the parts to make it complete and I discovered that for about $7-800 I can build a second Leshiy 2 - so I placed the order.

I just switched out the regular length top tube for the short one if you want the normal 15" LOP one.

I think that is an item only Francisco has available for sale on the site.

Correct. Francisco has both a longer and a shorter plenum on his site. He also says that the REPR requires the shorter plenum to maintain the same Length of Pull (LOP). With the standard plenum and the REPR one has a longer LOP..

4 mm hole in the Delrin donut makes the L2 speed more consistent and quieter, and works better than a Teflon (PTFE) donut

Donut.1637433074.jpg

L2 mag with a paint circle prevents from blank shots:

20211120_102226.1637433214.jpg

Francisco.

4 mm hole in the Delrin donut makes the L2 speed more consistent and quieter, and works better than a Teflon (PTFE) donut

Depending on caliber and power I would guess, but if anyone want to test this steel plates for the .177 comes with 4 mm holes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Found it even better with a 5mm hole puck on .22 cal and PTFE is a better material. Pretty sure the original red pucks are not PTFE. Geoff @ Sub 12 Airgunners youtube chanel believes the PTFE pucks are better too. He sells them on eBay UK.

Quiet lately..............something new is coming........?

That’s a good thing. 170+ pages, for a thread meant to introduce the EGL 2, is a bit excessive!

By now everyone should be starting their own thread, when they have a specific EGL 2 subject to discuss. 

Everyone posting new questions, on this thread, make it very difficult to utilize the search tool for EGL 2. You just end up scrolling through 170+ pages, trying to find your inquiry. 

First nylon is not acetal. Delrin is one of the forms of acetal. Delrin is hard enough not to scratch easily but soft enough to seal at high pressure. Wjcake423 made the pucks from teflon and they scrached easily. The delrin worked well and he made some experiments with different hole sizes. It seems the smaller size hole sealed better and didn't let the firing air expand as much in the puck raising velocity. Which he posted earlier. He did polish the breech face to make the puck seal better and it quieted the gun.