EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Anyone know who sells speed loaders for the L2 in the EU? Or at least ships to the EU? I really liked the looks of the Sub12 Airgunners guys' speed loader but he does not seem to want to sell outside of the UK.

5 mag versions preferred. Thanks guys.

PM "jeffman" here Geoff, he'll ship you some or one. (Him and his son make the sub12 ones) and they're excellent.

Anyone else struggling to get a sling mounted so that the rifle varies comfortably? Right now I’m using a paded sling with two points , one on the lower front pic rail and the second point at the bottom of the but. When carrying the rifle want to flip with the scope down with a front carry. Anyone have a better solution?

mine hangs nicely using a basic vtac sling like this.

carslingCapture.1636380618.JPG

Anyone know who sells speed loaders for the L2 in the EU? Or at least ships to the EU? I really liked the looks of the Sub12 Airgunners guys' speed loader but he does not seem to want to sell outside of the UK.

5 mag versions preferred. Thanks guys.

I sell them: (not the sub12, but my own design 5 mag stacked version:)

https://sport.tweedehands.net/schietsport/leshiy2-speedloader-snellader.html

Just a shout out to say that I purchased one of these speed loaders from Martin and it worked (and still works) perfectly!

Chris

MartinT,

Do you have a video showing how your Leshiy 2 speed loader works? I’m interested in purchasing 1 or 2 from you.

Thank you

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Not one of mine, but one of a similar design (though mine is more compact) and the working is exactly the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90zSPfBzdrw&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps!

cheers!

MartinT,

Do you have a video showing how your Leshiy 2 speed loader works? I’m interested in purchasing 1 or 2 from you.

Thank you

Beach-gunner

Dennis

Not one of mine, but one of a similar design (though mine is more compact) and the working is exactly the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90zSPfBzdrw&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps!

cheers!

I have updated the original design since I made that video back in January 2021. Here is a picture of the updated speedloader. 
FC977734-B47F-4F25-9E13-6A7627B5C5DA.1636732503.jpeg

PM me if you are interested 😉

Jack

I realized after getting a REPR upgrade that I almost have enough parts to put together a second L2. Looking to order the parts to make it complete and I discovered that for about $7-800 I can build a second Leshiy 2 - so I placed the order.

I just switched out the regular length top tube for the short one if you want the normal 15" LOP one.

I realized after getting a REPR upgrade that I almost have enough parts to put together a second L2. Looking to order the parts to make it complete and I discovered that for about $7-800 I can build a second Leshiy 2 - so I placed the order.

I just switched out the regular length top tube for the short one if you want the normal 15" LOP one.

Where did you get the shorter tube? Didn’t see it on EDGun west site.