EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

So my leshiy showed up today. Very excited to get it together and shooting. Of course it rained buckets today, so testing will have to wait. I pulled it out of the box, and played with it a little, and I’ve noticed a couple of things maybe you all could help me with. Firstly. The release catch seems awfully tight. To the point of feeling like it’s going to break when opening the gun. Should I be lubricating it somewhere? Or will it break in? 
also, there’s what seems to be sticky foam stuff on the end of the barrel as well as over the moderator. What is the best thing to remove it without damaging the finish? Am I right to try ballistic?

thanks in advance for any help!

if you're trying to "open" the gun at the same time you are trying to release the catch, you will be working against yourself.

as long as there is no pressure on the stock, the release should not bind.

I’m definitely not trying to open at the same time. It’s binding as soon as I press the catch. So is it faulty? Or should I be lubricating it?

if you're trying to "open" the gun at the same time you are trying to release the catch, you will be working against yourself.

as long as there is no pressure on the stock, the release should not bind.

I’m definitely not trying to open at the same time. It’s binding as soon as I press the catch. So is it faulty? Or should I be lubricating it?

i think mine could have been sticky at first, i didn't have to do anything to resolve it...

Just got my REPR valve adjuster tool from Jack. Have to admit Jack does some awesome work with his 3D magic innovation. Tool looks solid and very ergonomic. I can't wait to try it out when I get my REPR. Thanks again Jack!

IMG-2632.1633393985.jpeg

Just got my REPR valve adjuster tool from Jack. Have to admit Jack does some awesome work with his 3D magic innovation. Tool looks solid and very ergonomic. I can't wait to try it out when I get my REPR. Thanks again Jack!

IMG-2632.1633393985.jpeg

Ive just used mine Saturday, it’s a lot better then snapring pliers.

Good to know. Definitely will be better then a set of pliers scratching and marring the tube up if you’re not careful. 

Has anyone heard how soon the REPR regulators will begin to ship for us first gen guys? I apologize if I have missed it.

Do you mean how soon it can be shipped after you buy it?

Aloha Ed,

I think what leatherman means is when are the REPR going to be in stock for US costumers. I have put a deposit down with Brian over at Edgunwest and I’m just waiting for them to be in stock.

Aloha, Keone

Anyone know how much longer it is than the standard length one?

It’s about an inch longer. The Leshiy 2 REPR comes with a shorter upper air tube and a longer lower air tube to makeup the difference in the internal volume.

So just to clarify if I put the REPR reg section on an older L2 it will end up an inch longer? (That's fine with me)

Anyone know how much longer it is than the standard length one?

It’s about an inch longer. The Leshiy 2 REPR comes with a shorter upper air tube and a longer lower air tube to makeup the difference in the internal volume.

So just to clarify if I put the REPR reg section on an older L2 it will end up an inch longer? (That's fine with me)

I think that this is true, or at least, that’s my understanding. Since I have replaced my lower tube with the 300cc bottle I should not have to add anything. In fact, the extra inch or so might allow me to use a larger/longer bottle.