EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

The magazine has to handle firing pressure and pellet to barrel alignment is critical. Exit bore diameter is also critical. I think the rapid reloaders that people are printing is solving the issue really well. Both for quickly reliading magazines and reloading the gun like a revolver with a speed loader.

The magazine has to handle firing pressure and pellet to barrel alignment is critical. Exit bore diameter is also critical. I think the rapid reloaders that people are printing is solving the issue really well. Both for quickly reliading magazines and reloading the gun like a revolver with a speed loader.

Where is it available ?

assume that question was meant to be a reply from my earlier answer ?

Francisco in Spain sells the .30 cal barrels and magazine. 

https://www.edgunleshiy.shop/

Like my post say's I'm inquiring about 3D magazines not Factory

I haven't heard anything about 3D printed magazines, but I have to agree with an earlier post. The magazines have to be very precise to line up with the barrel, they have to be very strong to not blow apart when hit with up to 280 bar of air, and if you look closely you'll see the projectile holes in the magazines do no have straight edges - they are angled in very slightly from the back. 

I honestly believe the best option is to keep a mag in the gun and use the 3D printed loaders. 

Was just curious if anyone’s come up with one I already have the speed loader from The Sub 12 guy on YouTube and I just ordered the one from a gentleman on here 

D093B03C-E30D-488E-A883-E1044E017835.1631042667.jpeg
45B693E7-E426-494F-8481-FDB6615B0D2A.1631042669.jpeg

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Anyone replaced their grip? I had a Magpul MOE without the beavertail and it didn't work - looking for other options.

Are you saying that it didn't work because it doesn't fit your grip or did you have an installation problem?

it will fit, but the screw was too long i think - i was short on time, maybe need to get a shorter one?

Sorry my miss interpretation of your question.. I did realise you were asking about 3D mags but it was as if you had to have a 3D .30 cal mag before you could play with the gun in .30 cal

As others have stated... mag needs to be seriously fine tolerances to make sure everything aligns perfectly with each rotation of the mag and it must also with stand high pressure explosions.

Anyone replaced their grip? I had a Magpul MOE without the beavertail and it didn't work - looking for other options.

Are you saying that it didn't work because it doesn't fit your grip or did you have an installation problem?

it will fit, but the screw was too long i think - i was short on time, maybe need to get a shorter one?

You can't use the grip screw that comes supplied with an aftermarket AR15 grip. You have to use the factory L2 grip screw and add washers or a spacer so the screw doesn't interfere with the safety. You could also use a shorter grip screw but in metric threads. This video from Brian explains it well.

https://youtu.be/n2zaycI7Hjw