EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I am getting 866 FPS useing 50 grn JSB , 350mm barrel, reg set at 165 bar. 1 .2 jet , second jet plugged . The 50 grain groups better than the 45 so I am sticking with this. I don’t see a need for slugs in .30 caliber for what I use it for. I get 3 magazines out of full 300 bar fill on my 300 bottle. It has taken 4 groundhogs this summer off my property. Switching to .22 250mm barrel soon for PA small game season. Just ordered ASV 20 grn slugs to try. Hope the new regulators come soon.

I am getting 866 FPS useing 50 grn JSB , 350mm barrel, reg set at 165 bar. 1 .2 jet , second jet plugged . The 50 grain groups better than the 45 so I am sticking with this. I don’t see a need for slugs in .30 caliber for what I use it for. I get 3 magazines out of full 300 bar fill on my 300 bottle. It has taken 4 groundhogs this summer off my property. Switching to .22 250mm barrel soon for PA small game season. Just ordered ASV 20 grn slugs to try. Hope the new regulators come soon.

If you are used to the 350mm barrel length take a .22 350mm barrel for more efficiency ,you can run it at lower reg pressuren at the same speed and get better fps for slugs

I run at aprox 106 bar reg pressure and get 100 shots 2x .8 jets 16gr jsb at 270m/s with a 350cc bottle 

groups very good at 50m and i can get 10 cm groups at 100m at this setting 

Another question...

My QD sling doesnt fit in the gun... the male is narrower thant the butt hole so the balls doesnt retain the gun to the slrap. if i hang the gun hands free it will drop.

WHat king of sling are you using on your L2??? thanks

LOL - best post of this entire long ass thread!

Was that a bad translation or creative writing. Lol

Another question...

My QD sling doesnt fit in the gun... the male is narrower thant the butt hole so the balls doesnt retain the gun to the slrap. if i hang the gun hands free it will drop.

xDDDD sorry for my english, guys. English is not my first language. Besides, i was typing with the phone...hahahah

i cant post a real picture right now, but this is what i mean:

1.1630345304.jpg

the male conection of the QD sling doesnt keeps in place inside the gun once installed... because the hole is much wider than the insert

Another question...

xDDDD sorry for my english, guys. English is not my first language. Besides, i was typing with the phone...hahahah

i cant post a real picture right now, but this is what i mean:

1.1630345304.jpg

the male conection of the QD sling doesnt keeps in place inside the gun once installed... because the hole is much wider than the insert

No, everyone knew what you meant, friend...it's just the words you chose (or the translator) were very "funny"...butt, hole, balls...very "suggestive". 🤣

I used a Magpul sling that has their Paraclip attachment ends: https://magpul.com/firearm-accessories/slings/mounts/paraclip.html?mp_global_color=118.  I put a Grovtec QD swivel on the L2 for the attachment point: https://grovtec.com/collections/push-button-swivels-qd

The Grovtec stuff has been rock solid for me and very reasonably priced.

L2 with less then 2000 shots indexing problem 

No problem to replace them. You can apply to your representative or directly to me.

Thank you ed

my representative live in other world he has no warranty on pcp thats what they told me 🤔 

How can apply to you direclty 

Thank you again

Write me in feedback from www.edgun.ru