• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Does anyone know what kind of wrench Ed is using in that REPR video? I saw the link someone posted to the 2mm spanner wrench on Amazon, but what Ed is using looks like it has four prongs and is perfect. I couldn't find anything that looked like it online.

In one of the other videos he says that they made it and won't be shipping one with guns. You could probably make something easily. I'd use a piece of wood and drill bits oersonally.

Here's a couple of new videos released from Brian at EDgun West. In regards to a tool to adjust the regulator on the new REPR, a snap ring pliers could be used. If Ed or Brian made one with the 4 pins for sale, I would still buy one. They could make money on these. Just saying. 

https://youtu.be/qn_AU3-Evj0

https://youtu.be/BGOLqyYGj9I

Got a case figured out but I’m still waiting on the Ergo grip and carbon tubing for he fabrication of a shroud. I’ve presently got it mocked up with a piece of 1.25” aluminum tubing. 
191D05DA-7B9F-47AB-B829-436CA2DF3F1D.1629404249.jpeg
The case was actually from a QB57 takedown rifle I had in my possession a long while ago when I was just getting into airguns. Fits perfectly with lots of room to spare for pellets , magazines , tools etc.

Well, got mine back. Spent some time working on getting the foam just right in the pelican case. That was yesterday. 

3394C4FA-71FE-4A40-9655-771736F84E46.1629405565.jpeg

This morning I went to Los Ranchito to fling some lead. Zeroed in at 60yards for a good MPB range with Barracudas/Kodiak Match at 31grains. 930fps for 60fpe at the muzzle. 

Had to do a little file work on the EOTech 3x magnifier mount to get it to fit all the way back. Also had to shave a tiny bit off the release on the rifle/pistol.

Put some fresh paint on the target with some orange stickers for aim points. Then drug it out to 100 yards. My eyes are not as good as they used to be. The mildots completely covered the aim points on the target. Started with the 2nd mil dot holdover and impact was low, at the 3rd mil dot I was close. 

3900F367-5C60-4FDC-83FA-51EBFBE39164.1629405669.jpeg

I ran through Polymags 26, Kodiak Match 31, Barracudas 31 and New Boy Seniors 31. Of course I left the slugs at home, Hopefully I will try those out in a few days. 

This thing eats pellets and air like nobody's business. I'll be looking into the bottle option and some extra mags. I am also going to put a better optic on because I am curious to see how well she will group when I can actually see the target. 

I got myself a new set of numbered drill bits and was was thinking of drilling out the jets one step at a time. Unfortunately after just checking , my bits start at .042” . The jets are indeed metric and the two .2 I have convert to .0078” . Oh well back to the shopping cart at EdgunWest .

Good old Brian hasn't responded to an email I sent on the 4th. 3400$ and the gun won't lock closed because of the improper pin installed. 👍

Email wasn't even locking pin related. A bit annoyed tbh.

I got myself a new set of numbered drill bits and was was thinking of drilling out the jets one step at a time. Unfortunately after just checking , my bits start at .042” . The jets are indeed metric and the two .2 I have convert to .0078” . Oh well back to the shopping cart at EdgunWest .

Good old Brian hasn't responded to an email I sent on the 4th. 3400$ and the gun won't lock closed because of the improper pin installed. 👍

Glem - you try calling or texting him? That usually gets through to him . . .

So, has anyone put any thought to indexing the new regulator assy? I am thinking of using a metallic paint pen to mark the 1 of the wrench holes and then maybe 8 divisions around the reg. 

Couple of things this does for us. 1 it gives us a witness mark incase it moves and 2 it will maybe give us repeatable performance when changing barrels or pellets or speeds or what ever. Watching the video that Ed put out it looked like about 1/8 turn for 10 bar, I know it is just a guesstimate but good enough to get started. 

Maybe a compass sticker with the middle cut out would be a good option and look cleaner. Anyway just some thoughts during coffee. 

Good old Brian hasn't responded to an email I sent on the 4th. 3400$ and the gun won't lock closed because of the improper pin installed.
1f44d.svg

Glem - you try calling or texting him? That usually gets through to him . . .

No I emailed the address provided on his website, it's ok I got a buddy to relay me what I needed.

Was told Brian would be sending a few of us the latching pins so maybe I'll try calling as emails don't seem to work. All good. 

OK I didn't wanted to be ugly with the idea, but just visit your dentist, they have these small drill bits and having an ultrasonic cleaner is always a bonus... ;)

20210820_132703.1629484025.jpg